WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Brutal

nowski

Reaction score
Brutal, but it also looks like the guy passing by in the white truck may have taken a round in his direction. Everyone needs to pay attention to their surroundings in this world we now live in....

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
That shit is definitely brutal. Hard to watch.

shunter2005

Reaction score
HO REE FUK!! That is about 2 miles from my house. Hmmmm.....Guess I am going to have to start carrying again. Sorry MFer's!!!! Well, at least the burgers are good there. Gimme a double, double and a side of lead!!!!

Check that... It's back in closer to town by 3 exits (they listed the wrong address first), where the hood rats hang out. Damn, gettin' worried that they were migrating out further. Just an everyday purge of the hood. Thinnin' out the herd. Not a bad thing.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Both cases look like shady stuff going on. Hood rats in a parking lot, no good comes of bull dogging. The porch video...just a guess, but most people don't have that kind of coin bundled up in ziplocks, and have people know about it. Keep a poor door, and don't get in fights you aren't ready to die in...or maybe it's just me?

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score
Where's Al Sharpton and all the BLM idiots?

Where all the protesters for these murders?

I guess it's ok for them to murder each other. Could you imagine if those were white people doing the shooting?

spectras only

Reaction score
Anything that was worth clicking on the twitter link is the post by Anita.;):cool:

FKEtr6RVUAA059G

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Both cases look like shady stuff going on. Hood rats in a parking lot, no good comes of bull dogging. The porch video...just a guess, but most people don't have that kind of coin bundled up in ziplocks, and have people know about it. Keep a poor door, and don't get in fights you aren't ready to die in...or maybe it's just me?
Let’s call it like it is…. The porch incident involved drug dealers. Large sums of cash in a zip lock bag. Yup

rrrr

Reaction score
Where's Al Sharpton and all the BLM idiots?

Where all the protesters for these murders?

I guess it's ok for them to murder each other. Could you imagine if those were white people doing the shooting?
Over the weekend an eight year old girl was murdered in Chicago. She was collateral damage in a targeted shooting.

It seems like there's a murder or two every day in South Oak Cliff, the part of Dallas where life and guns are cheap.

The 1968 Gun Control Act makes possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony punishable by five or ten years in a federal lockup, depending on the underlying crime. How many of you know what the GCA is? Why isn't it being enforced? The answer is obvious, isn't it?

All of the BS about illegal guns is just posturing. Congress knows that strict enforcement of the law would pave a path right through MLK Blvd in every city in the US.

The victims of this lawlessness are citizens that want more police presence, not less. Democrats and Republicans alike talk about doing "something",

It's simple. Enforce the fucking law.