WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

BUBBA WALLACE for the win

MOUZER

Reaction score
take it how ever you can get it.....................so many haters........24th to first on the top great call on that move...then called for rain......you deserved it........

MOUZER

Reaction score
also very proud of chace elliott standing up to cry baby ...harvick

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
…I’m not sure when this race was that he won… But I just happen to be watching a recorded interview of him on the Dale Earnhardt Junior show… I don’t know what to say about Bubba Wallace other than kind of an unusual personality… nothing horrible just an unusual guy???…

riverroyal

Reaction score
He is a assclown. IF he wasnt a bitch jumping to conclusions nascar would be in a better place today

Many reasons to not watch nascar, the way they handled all of racism that was thrown in their face was pathetic.
They all apologized because they HAD to say something. One person made all of nascar look like racist even if they were not.

Great he won.

nowski

Reaction score
Bubba J won a nascar event??? I always thought he was just another dummy...

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
What was more annoying than him winning (which is great for him as a team), was the amount of times the freaking announcers would not shut up about the racism events (including the noose event which wound up not even being a racist thing), and how long it had been since a black guy had won. Seriously, just talk about the present win and stop harping on crap that has nothing to do with the performance of the car, the team or the driver.

So sick of listening to all this apologetic crap. History sucks, put some big boy pants on and learn to live with the mistakes by not repeating them (verbally or physically).

MOUZER

Reaction score
boy i must of missed alot this season.....due to the move to the carolinas i only get netflix hulu and you tube......i just saw the highlights of the last 3 races on you tube where chase stood up to harvicks bs and bubba won talladaga tues it was his first win in cup so i thought it was cool..........wow i must of missed alot...after listening to harvick (WINLESS) talk about chase he needs to retire become a announcer...lol

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
If any other driver was leading. They would of dried the track and raced more. It’s a fucking give me win. Fits the narrative Yes McDowell got a rained out win. But not like this bullshit call. As far as Elliot and harvick. I’m sure Delana said keep your helmet on I’ll change your diaper when we get home you little fucking I want to be like Kyle Busch crybaby

Badchoices03

Reaction score
I don’t blame Bubba at all, he’s playing the game that Nascar is allowing him to play, take a look at Nascars Instagram page, there are like 15 posts in a row about bubbas win, no other winner gets that attention, McDowell got 2 posts as a first time winner and it was the Daytona 500…I blame Nascar.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I don’t blame Bubba at all, he’s playing the game that Nascar is allowing him to play, take a look at Nascars Instagram page, there are like 15 posts in a row about bubbas win, no other winner gets that attention, McDowell got 2 posts as a first time winner and it was the Daytona 500…I blame Nascar.

agreed.. NASCAR is also the one that "demanded" the FBI Investigated "the noose" garage door pull!! And the FBI showed up in, what, 24hrs? For absolutely nothing!! But ol' bubba has "played that fiddle" and is still playing it so I have lost complete respect for him!! Definitely a "racebaiter"! And before that shit I actually would have like to see him win just because he was always the underdog, not to mention, he is not really a great driver! Actually wouldn't be surprised if this "win" was staged!!

Maybe I should look at as one of those "dont hate the player, hate the game" analogies, but I cant..🤷🏻‍♂️ but as a life long NASCAR fan, I haven't watch any race, highlight, nothing since that BS. And probably will never watch again. Kind of sucks cause we have been to a few NASCAR events and always planned on more because we always had a great time! But I will never go to another race or give them another penny of my $.

Black Lives Matter wrap on a car = ok

Back the Blue wrap on a car = NOT OK(racist)

Never again🖕🖕🏿🖕🖕🏿

Last edited:

riverroyal

Reaction score
What was more annoying than him winning (which is great for him as a team), was the amount of times the freaking announcers would not shut up about the racism events (including the noose event which wound up not even being a racist thing), and how long it had been since a black guy had won. Seriously, just talk about the present win and stop harping on crap that has nothing to do with the performance of the car, the team or the driver.

So sick of listening to all this apologetic crap. History sucks, put some big boy pants on and learn to live with the mistakes by not repeating them (verbally or physically).
This...apologetic to stay political correct. Thats a big problem for me.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
FUCK BUBBA WALLACE!!! He's a piece of shit and Nascar has stooped lower than a snakes belly. Bunch of fucking woke bitches run that place and also, fuck the KING for bringing that SOB into the big boy races. Noose my ASS, a fricking garage door pull down and now this scum seems to think he won a race. He couldn't win a race at Havasu Hot Laps when it was open and was by himself.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Just watched his Dale Jr. Download. Dude seems pretty cool. I wasn’t a fan of his before, but I kinda like the dude after watching the show.

rrrr

Reaction score
Bubba Wallace is the 21st century version of 1990 Daytona 500 and Dover winner Derrick Cope. In his other 427 career Cup races over 32 years, he hasn't come close to another win.

The only difference is that Wallace will win more races because the team will have an unlimited source of sponsor money from now on, and that some future races will be manipulated as Talladega was.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Well I thought I’d turn on and watch the rovel. Fuck my head hurts with bubba this bubba that. What a fucking joke listening to the announcers swing off his nuts like he’s the new savior.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Well I thought I’d turn on and watch the rovel. Fuck my head hurts with bubba this bubba that. What a fucking joke listening to the announcers swing off his nuts like he’s the new savior.
Im having coffee about 45 minutes ago and i stopped on nascar. Not even 2 minutes in i was done. Bubba bubba.....nascar just doesnt get it.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Im having coffee about 45 minutes ago and i stopped on nascar. Not even 2 minutes in i was done. Bubba bubba.....nascar just doesnt get it.
Yep was vacuuming the pool and cleaning filters. Turned on Alexa. Probably check in now and then see who’s leading etc.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
My timing was good I guess. Harvick is a fucking little twat. Hopefully bowman can repay a favor for chase.
I do love a good fued and seems we have good one brewing

rrrr

Reaction score
Even Danica Patrick got lucky once in Indy Cars due to to strategy. 😎
Danica Patrick finished in the top ten at Indy six out of seven tries, never finished lower than 10th in the season standings, and completed every race lap for four years straight.

Just like multiple 500 and Formula 1 winner Juan Pablo Montoya and multiple 500 winner and multiple series champion Dario Franchitti, she sucked in NASCAR.

Which is a giant WGAF for me.

Edit: And she became rich by driving around in the back in NASCAR. Believe me, she's OK with how it turned out.

Last edited:

boatnam2

Reaction score
Just watched his Dale Jr. Download. Dude seems pretty cool. I wasn’t a fan of his before, but I kinda like the dude after watching the show.
I always liked him but didn't know too much about him. After watching quite a few of his shows, you can see he had special relationships with many of the older drivers with some great stories.

Terminal Velocity

Reaction score
Danica Patrick finished in the top ten at Indy six out of seven tries, never finished lower than 10th in the season standings, and completed every race lap for four years straight.

Just like multiple 500 and Formula 1 winner Juan Pablo Montoya and multiple 500 winner and multiple series champion Dario Franchitti, she sucked in NASCAR.

Which is a giant WGAF for me.

Edit: And she became rich by driving around in the back in NASCAR. Believe me, she's OK with how it turned out.

No Disagreement. She’d kick my ass in an Indy car, and a cup car. Strategy is a huge part of car racing.
What I was trying to convey, is that all the best equipment day in day out doesn’t make you a great driver. And the media is blowing it up.
I only wish I had enough “Carizzma” to make that kind of living.
Now, I’d love to have a 3 part race, Indy car 5 lap, Cup car 5 lap, and a 5 lap Flat bottom total time wins😎👍

rrrr

Reaction score
Yeah, no one mentioned Danica's win and how she was vilified when Alexander Rossi used fuel strategy to win the Indy 500 in 2016. They skipped the last fuel stop under yellow, he went to the front, and the last several laps he was going less than 160 MPH. He and his strategist Bryan Herta were hailed as geniuses.

The number of people that criticized her over her career was ridiculous. I knew her as a nice and funny person, until she strapped in. Then she was an asshole, which sometimes happens to be the trait required to run up front.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Kyle Larson doing Kyle Larson things...
Change an alternator belt drops back to 30th and then wins going away.
Generational talent.
Bubba Smollett resumes his usual position(14th).
Put a steering wheel in that kids hands and just sit back and be amazed it seems. Having really good equipment and crew doesn’t hurt either.

nowski

Reaction score
So I have to admit I just turned on Crashcar for the 1st time in several years with 20 laps to go. I heard there was a new phenom on the track (Bubba) and after seeing this post my curiosity just got the better of me. To say the least I was disappointed with the new so called phenom, he didn't even finish in the top 10 and worse yet he didn't even come close to what ever the hell the round of 8 is. I'm sure the crashcar ratings will see a spike with today's race but I don't see my self adding to those ratings anytime soon...

However: Crashcar didn't disappoint with guys running into one another pushing their egos to the limit. One guy (#4 Hardprick) had such a hard on for another driver he simply ran out of talent and put himself into the wall un-assisted, not surprisingly his after race interview showed his true colors...

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
When asked his "Thought" about BW's Victory. Michael Jordan said "He Dropped A Tear":rolleyes:

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I watche'd the whole race a Bubba only gets mentioned if he does something on the track just like anybody else.

ikester

Reaction score
The 'Token' got a win ! Whhoooo Whoo and some of NASCAR management said 'told you so' we knew he could do it !!! Such a proud moment. It is a big deal for a 'black' driver to win. He is different right ? Because of his color. Dont treat him different, but he is different..... He gets pissed if you treat him different, he gets pissed if you dont treat him different. He wants to be recognized and indentified differently ?? He wants it both ways. What ever. And at the end of the race he is just a NASCAR driver like the rest of them. Lets see if he can do it again. Anybody giving odds on this ?