WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bud Light partners with trans activist

Warparty36

Reaction score
Well I’ve had my last Bud Light. I used to drink Tito’s too until they decided to get into politics and raise their prices to pay for it.

Last edited:

HBCraig

Reaction score

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Companies praising these delusional fucks right after one of them murders children, and the White House saying the trans community is under attack is rich. Fuck Inbev, and fuck Joe Biden right in his tranny loving ass. 😡😡😡😡

Roosky01

Reaction score
Any person with testicles and testosterone that buys that swill is deserving of all the shit they can handle.

We are rapidly approaching the point where I just want off the damn ride!

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Being a Tik Tok star is like being a Special Olympics gold medalist.

That’s a dick statement!

The Special Olympics, its competitors, and their accomplishments FAR outweigh whatever the fuck some piss gash on TT is doing!

There are several here with special needs kids, and relatives. We all say/type stupid shit along the way, I’m not innocent of that, but have made a real attempt to drop the “R” word and other statements that elude to that, as well as call BS on it when I see it. Not picking on you, just sticking to my plan. In the end, it’s just plain mean.

I know they are like Fire and Water, but @GRADS and @Skinny Tire AH changed my tune here, and frankly, I thank them for that!

DLC

Reaction score
Well Boy Howdy!

WHEW - Thank God Skyy from San Fran didn’t go all…. you know, on me!

cheers !

Last edited:

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Being a Tik Tok star is like being a Special Olympics gold medalist.
Let's not...lets just not.

Edit because this one kinda hit me and this is NOT a call out: Dale and Mary. My family had a farm and they worked for my grandmother my entire memory, until they "retired." Dale worked on our family farm as long as I have any memory.. He was Santa to us as kids (would Dress up and hand out gifts coming down the stairs when we would visit my grandmother though we all knew it was "uncle dale"), and at 35 years old now I can value the impact he had on me. I remember the good and the bad times. I remember the time he thought steel wool was a sponge and tried to clean tar off my grandmothers new coupe de Ville right after she got it when I was a little boy. She didn't get angry, she thanked dale for doing a great job, had the paint fixed and never spoke of it again. That singular memory has stuck with me damn near 30 years. Kindness, compassion, etc.. I remember the day we buried Dale next to Mary. I've never known anyone who had true kindness other than dale. He knew nothing else.

Last edited:

Lumpy

Reaction score
AA8B7638-3D99-4FCA-B972-3802EF813B53.jpeg

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Seems appropriate for BL fans 🤣

USMC2010

Reaction score
The bud light in my fridge will be my last. I've been saying this for a while, if we purchased solely on companies ethics we would only be wearing loincloths. At least for now, options still exist.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’ll never understand the popularity of foam in a can.
I stopped drinking Bud, Miller stubbies, pbr, etc. right about the same time I stopped going to keggers in my primered ‘71 duster…

Damn people, at least step up to a Newcastle or something…

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Pretty sure we don’t have to worry about this with bush light

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
I can live without Bud and Tito's along with CMT for announcing their partnership with gun control advocates. Everything has turned into a popularity contest going the wrong direction.
It reminds me of my previous employer (many of you deal with regularly) that for 30+ years church and state were NOT allowed in the workplace until the last three + years with the new CEO & senior VP, there personal preferences both political and personal beliefs are pushed to an uncomfortable point and backed with management by fear if you dont align. This includes the company participating in and literally making employees be part of rainbow events as well as some similar events that no employee should be ever forced or shamed into. They even forced over 400 employees to sit and listen to Katie Hobbs pre election BS. Its the "align or else" mentality yet they are "passive" when it comes to necessary discipline of those who have blatant disregard for safety or other capitol offenses. Weird times. Sorry for the rant🤬

Last edited:

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
That’s a dick statement!

The Special Olympics, its competitors, and their accomplishments FAR outweigh whatever the fuck some piss gash on TT is doing!

There are several here with special needs kids, and relatives. We all say/type stupid shit along the way, I’m not innocent of that, but have made a real attempt to drop the “R” word and other statements that elude to that, as well as call BS on it when I see it. Not picking on you, just sticking to my plan. In the end, it’s just plain mean.

I know they are like Fire and Water, but @GRADS and @Skinny Tire AH changed my tune here, and frankly, I thank them for that!

Let's not...lets just not.

Edit because this one kinda hit me and this is NOT a call out: Dale and Mary. My family had a farm and they worked for my grandmother my entire memory, until they "retired." Dale worked on our family farm as long as I have any memory.. He was Santa to us as kids (would Dress up and hand out gifts coming down the stairs when we would visit my grandmother though we all knew it was "uncle dale"), and at 35 years old now I can value the impact he had on me. I remember the good and the bad times. I remember the time he thought steel wool was a sponge and tried to clean tar off my grandmothers new coupe de Ville right after she got it when I was a little boy. She didn't get angry, she thanked dale for doing a great job, had the paint fixed and never spoke of it again. That singular memory has stuck with me damn near 30 years. Kindness, compassion, etc.. I remember the day we buried Dale next to Mary. I've never known anyone who had true kindness other than dale. He knew nothing else.

Thank you both. This is exactly why I had those fights.

Sharky

Reaction score
Psssst, bud light drinkers. . .

Miller Light. Tastes great, less filling and cheaper than that piss water bud you been drinking.

Signed, former bud light drinker.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I wonder what inBev thinks about this. Does Anheuser Bush just do what they want w/o checking with the mothership? Is all this transgender idealism ok in Belgium?
After all they still own several other popular beer brands the US likes to consume.

Michelob, Stella Artois, and Beck's are their other top sellers. Michelob Ultra has a big market share in the light beer category. If I was the head beer guy in that global corp we would be having a come to Jesus meeting about now with some immediate job openings.

I have Stella in my garage fridge but for now in my own mind...that will remain separated from Bud. I cant drink 805 only.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
So, I got off Goose to support an “American “ vodka. Looks like I’m not the right color to drink Tito’s - back to the Goose - not giving them 1 dime to support people who hate me. Just sayin- carry on

JJ McClure

Reaction score
So, I got off Goose to support an “American “ vodka. Looks like I’m not the right color to drink Tito’s - back to the Goose - not giving them 1 dime to support people who hate me. Just sayin- carry on
I’ve been exploring upper Midwest vodkas. All corn based. Good stuff from Iowa. Best I’ve found is funny. Grey Duck from Minnesota. Nice play on the Goose

JJ McClure

Reaction score
Too bad. I’ve never been to Barbados. But if I ever do... the Mount Gay Rum Factory is my first stop