WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bud Light partners with trans activist

Markus

Reaction score
So, one of the techs at work has a son, that delivers Beer. His delivery truck is wrapped with Bud Light cans/colors.

He could always require to have it re-wrapped.

He might be a closet Bud Light drinker, though.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Employees demanding or requesting graphics changes on company vehicles seems normal?
Not to most people. Seems like that be like I work for sparkletts and I want my vehicle graphics changed to smart water. So who knows. Lol

DC-88

Reaction score
So, one of the techs at work has a son, that delivers Beer. His delivery truck is wrapped with Bud Light cans/colors. This kid is a red blooded, conservative, drives a crew cab Ford, has a wife & two kids, is respectful, the whole deal. Well, he's getting flipped off several times a day while driving, and, has been cussed at in store parking lots while doing his job.
"Ya, by gosh, let's show A/B"!!!!!
Seems like this is being taken too far. I don't know what the answer is, but I do know that this isn't it!
About 2 days after this went down I stopped at the Palms Needles to grab a bag of ice and some CL's because I was too lazy to hit Rite Aid. The Budlight truck with full blue color wrap was there, and two dudes were unloading onto a dolly. Two old guys in golf carts were parked taking pics and filming them from off to the side of the parking spots mumbling at them . I walked in after them and as we went into the cooler one dude turns to me and says something like "fuck man we don't have anything to do with this shit " . I said "yeah, must be brutal especially in this area " or something like that assuming they are delivering all around the tri state area there. He went on to say it was constant flip offs, yelling at red lights, throwing of trash/ water bottles etc :rolleyes: . All my hard core rancher, cowboy friends and a lot of my Mexican buddies have drank BL for ever and have all given it up .

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
About 2 days after this went down I stopped at the Palms Needles to grab a bag of ice and some CL's because I was too lazy to hit Rite Aid. The Budlight truck with full blue color wrap was there, and two dudes were unloading onto a dolly. Two old guys in golf carts were parked taking pics and filming them from off to the side of the parking spots mumbling at them . I walked in after them and as we went into the cooler one dude turns to me and says something like "fuck man we don't have anything to do with this shit " . I said "yeah, must be brutal especially in this area " or something like that assuming they are delivering all around the tri state area there. He went on to say it was constant flip offs, yelling at red lights, throwing of trash/ water bottles etc :rolleyes: . All my hard core rancher, cowboy friends and a lot of my Mexican buddies have drank BL for ever and have all given it up .

"Classy"

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Employees demanding or requesting graphics changes on company vehicles seems normal?
Nope. Not normal. But, at this point if I was an AB distributor and had a driver that was getting hammered by the public on a daily basis that asked it we could rebrand the truck, I’d probably be inclined. I’d rather take care of my employee in this completely F’d up situation than tell him to shut his meat hole and get back out there. That’s just me though.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Nope. Not normal. But, at this point if I was an AB distributor and had a driver that was getting hammered by the public on a daily basis that asked it we could rebrand the truck, I’d probably be inclined. I’d rather take care of my employee in this completely F’d up situation than tell him to shut his meat hole and get back out there. That’s just me though.

These poor guys and gals are like the Gas Station employee getting trashed for the price of fuel.

Roosky01

Reaction score
Really shows our side isn’t much better than them.. I guess at least we aren’t burning down cities and rioting every five minutes.. but the behavior is pretty sad
I understand what you are saying, but either you ride the brand or you don't? This battle against the corruption of our youth is a zero sum game, IMO.

Maybe if the AB mothership would've thought about this before they bared their ass with the one can deal then the hard working men and women slinging beer for them would not have to be going through this?

This falls on those at the top and those are the ones that need to feel the wrath from the ones at the middle and bottom who are feeling the wrath. Change must come from within. Pretty sure any AB merchandiser, driver, etc. could have a job tomorrow somewhere else if they stood on principle?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying, but either you ride the brand or you don't? This battle against the corruption of our youth is a zero sum game, IMO.

Maybe if the AB mothership would've thought about this before they bared their ass with the one can deal then the hard working men and women slinging beer for them would not have to be going through this?

This falls on those at the top and those are the ones that need to feel the wrath from the ones at the middle and bottom who are feeling the wrath. Change must come from within. Pretty sure any AB merchandiser, driver, etc. could have a job tomorrow somewhere else if they stood on principle?

Not so sure about that last paragraph. I can’t speak for all of them but I know the employees are treated pretty well at the one company I’m familiar with. Inversely I know the competition (which is my brand) could give 2 shits.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Not so sure about that last paragraph. I can’t speak for all of them but I know the employees are treated pretty well at the one company I’m familiar with. Inversely I know the competition (which is my brand) could give 2 shits.

He is talking about feeling the wrath from the general public, not their employer. The last paragraph is exactly what needs to happen. The company employees need to let corporate know what is happening on the ground as a result of their misguided policies and marketing campaigns, and the resulting difficulties in their day to day jobs caused by those poor decisions.

Looking Glass

Reaction score

Right!!!, an employee with maybe 15+ years with the Company, A Mortgage, Family, Bills, and a Neighborhood with understanding friends. Just up and Quit and Start Over.

There is the "Internet World". AND There is the "Real World". Damn, easy to tell someone else how it should be done.

Tell your Banker at the end of the month, that can't make the payments, because of "Principle"

Roosky01

Reaction score
Right!!!, an employee with maybe 15+ years with the Company, A Mortgage, Family, Bills, and a Neighborhood with understanding friends. Just up and Quit and Start Over.

There is the "Internet World". AND There is the "Real World". Damn, easy to tell someone else how it should be done.

Tell your Banker at the end of the month, that can't make the payments, because of "Principle"

I was typing out a long response, but ended up just wanting to say that I appreciate you opinion/input on this, Sir.👍

Roosky01

Reaction score
I think the sales/market share/stock price are really starting to show reality for AB and InBev. What looked like a glancing blow seems to be becoming a mortal wound.

Time to buy puts with the money in the change jar...

Markus

Reaction score

If 10 drivers tell the bottler that they are not comfortable driving around in a Bud Light truck, that they would rather see their truck decorated with another AB brand, and that there are plenty of job openings for truck drivers around, you would expect the bottler to do something about it.

Backlash

Reaction score

That's how I felt with the BS Covid mandates. I was standing by my convictions and told my wife, "If they (My employer), tried to mandate the vaccines, I was quitting my job." I meant it then and I mean it now. Those are the types of convictions people need to have, and they need to have the balls to stand up for what's right.

AB employees are no different. If they disagree with what AB is doing, and don't want any part of it, then quit your fucking job and go get another one. It isn't that hard.

AB is going to start feeling the results of their bullshit decisions. Couple that with employees quitting in large numbers, then maybe things will change. But right now, AB seems to be operating under the assumption that "Time heals all" and they are hoping people will go back to sucking down their products. No pun intended.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
He could always require to have it re-wrapped.

He might be a closet Bud Light drinker, though.

I am assuming AB paid to have the trucks wrapped for a certain period of time and the distributer signed a contract with AB. Probably can't change it without costing a bunch of money.

Although, keeping your employees safe is the responsibly of the owner. IF something happened to the employee because of the wrap then the owner would be liable IMO. Tough situation.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Bottom line.
There’s the way it aughta be, and then there’s the way it is.
The mob has decided the path.
Right or wrong.
I never ever considered anyone’s bedroom habits or preferences any of my fucking business.
But now, it has been decided that it will be forced upon me and made my business.
Guess what?
BL became the vehicle of tens of millions to stand up and say “fuck you, you asked for it, here it is”.
You’re god damned right I’d rewrap the trucks… I wouldn’t wait for the poor schmuck driving it to ask me.
Joe consumer did not ask for this.
He had it thrust upon him against his wishes.
EVERY FUCKING TV COMMERCIAL today is gay, black, and especially black gay and interracial.
Judge however you want. Call the mob that makes or breaks you “sheep”, all that good stuff
It doesn’t matter.

I never would have thought that this would be the catalyst, but I’m god damned glad it is.

Last edited:

bonesfab

Reaction score
4FF7A820-7A9A-4DD0-9D3A-0E121D027E4D.jpeg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I guess we'll see how the buying forgiveness route works out?

20230512_122401_jpg-2814261.JPG

Rebate?

$15.00 isn't worth the time to fill out their BS and cash a check once it's sent. Besides, you'll probably end up on some tranny supporting mailing list and have to deal with their junk mail. 😝

Donations are more in order..................

1683919243064.png

Markus

Reaction score
Rebate?

$15.00 isn't worth the time to fill out their BS and cash a check once it's sent. Besides, you'll probably end up on some tranny supporting mailing list and have to deal with their junk mail. 😝

Give it a chance.

A mailer with a special offer on sex change surgery might be just what you need to finally take the step.

Roosky01

Reaction score

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Roosky01

Reaction score
where'd you find that, because I can't find it on the Budweiser website ?? Is this a store rebate ?
Scan the QR code on it and it takes you straight to the BL website to fill out the form. Rebate is a prepaid card.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Bottom line.
There’s the way it aughta be, and then there’s the way it is.
The mob has decided the path.
Right or wrong.
I never ever considered anyone’s bedroom habits or preferences any of my fucking business.
But now, it has been decided that it will be forced apon me and made my business.
Guess what?
BL became the vehicle of tens of millions to stand up and say “fuck you, you asked for it, here it is”.
You’re god damned right I’d rewrap the trucks… I wouldn’t wait for the poor schmuck driving it to ask me.
Joe consumer did not ask for this.
He had it thrust upon him against his wishes.
EVERY FUCKING TV COMMERCIAL today is gay, black, and especially black gay and interracial.
Judge however you want. Call the mob that makes or breaks you “sheep”, all that good stuff
It doesn’t matter.

I never would have thought that this would be the catalyst, but I’m god damned glad it is.
Thru your browser Search “black couples” and then search “white couples” and see what you get.

Use the quotation marks

playdeep

Reaction score
Really shows our side isn’t much better than them.. I guess at least we aren’t burning down cities and rioting every five minutes.. but the behavior is pretty sad
Did you happen to catch the protests over the marine in NYC who choked out the whacked homeless guy who was threatening passengers on the subway?
He's now being charged with manslaughter.
Those people are phucking over the top nuts.

I happened to be in Santa fe when BLM marched on the historic plaza and literally destroyed everything in their path.

I'm thinking people on the right are just fed up and expressing their anger at the absurdity of our current twilight zone world...