WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bud Light partners with trans activist

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Did you happen to catch the protests over the marine in NYC who choked out the whacked homeless guy who was threatening passengers on the subway?
He's now being charged with manslaughter.
Those people are phucking over the top nuts.

I happened to be in Santa fe when BLM marched on the historic plaza and literally destroyed everything in their path.

I'm thinking people on the right are just fed up and expressing their anger at the absurdity of our current twilight zone world...
To your first paragraph. And you wonder why people don’t get involved and help when they see this shit going down. Seriously. Why. I’m not going to ruin my Fn life doing what’s right and then be on trial. F that.

To your last.
I agree I think most people are tired of the BS. The not only double standards but triple standards that exist today.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Penney next court appearance July 12. Almost 2 months. Penney immediately out on own recognizance. Could be DA buying time for the mess die down. July 12 dismissal & done with it. This current charge brought with no Grand Jury Indictment.
The fucked up media bury facts.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Really shows our side isn’t much better than them.. I guess at least we aren’t burning down cities and rioting every five minutes.. but the behavior is pretty sad
I disagree. (Shocker, I know)
“We” would have never done any of this shit if “they” wouldn’t have poked the bear.
That’s all they do. They fuck with us non stop.
BLM/ ABCGAYSHIT/ etc. it never ends.
If ever there was a FAAFO deal, this is it.
Even the latest Home Depot ad features the rainbow flag at least twice while promoting lesbian stereotypes concerning wood shop and contracting.
I think it’s important to recognize the difference between actions (them) and reactions (us).

Last edited:

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
Penney next court appearance July 12. Almost 2 months. Penney immediately out on own recognizance. Could be DA buying time for the mess die down. July 12 dismissal & done with it. This current charge brought with no Grand Jury Indictment.

That was my thought also.
Apparently they will be presenting it to a Grand Jury but with those proceedings being private, they can buy some silence and time for the left wing whako's to find the next thing to be outraged over.
Hopefully with the Grand Jury being anonymous they will have the balls to not indict him.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Really shows our side isn’t much better than them.. I guess at least we aren’t burning down cities and rioting every five minutes.. but the behavior is pretty sad
How is our behavior sad. As you said we aren’t them doing what they did. We are just voicing our opinions and concerns. Sometimes I wonder why it seems you’re trying play both sides of the fence.
You either support what they are punching or you don’t. Seems simple to me.

poncho

Reaction score
IMG-20230512-WA0005.jpg

Roosky01

Reaction score
I don't drink the BL (or any beer really), but why not buy a case of BL and fill out the rebate form to get it for "free". Seems like that would actually hit them where it hurts more than doing nothing? Not like I'll ever buy it again? I could probably drop it in the food pantry box that sits in front of the church with the rainbow flag over the door?

I am a damn genius!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I don't drink the BL (or any beer really), but why not buy a case of BL and fill out the rebate form to get it for "free". Seems like that would actually hit them where it hurts more than doing nothing? Not like I'll ever buy it again? I could probably drop it in the food pantry box that sits in front of the church with the rainbow flag over the door?

I am a damn genius!
THat is kind a of a good idea. Though it would allow them to boast that sales are back. OR they will screw you out of the rebate becuase you did not submit it properly.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score

I am a damn genius!

Buy it and fill out the form and show the receipt and then return it? I wouldn't do that but an idea anyway.

If $15 gets you to loosen your morals then you don't have any.

Singleton

Reaction score

I am a damn genius!

They report sales and pours for their volume numbers by brand. The rebate dollars are buried at a division level, not brand level.

So any purchase will help them show demand is coming back, since the returns are not netted.

Buy what you want to drink and spend your money with those companies you want to support.

hman442

Reaction score
How is our behavior sad. As you said we aren’t them doing what they did. We are just voicing our opinions and concerns. Sometimes I wonder why it seems you’re trying play both sides of the fence.
You either support what they are punching or you don’t. Seems simple to me.
What he's referring to is not "our" behavior, as in "you or me", but the behavior of the supposed "good guy red blooded american", who is flipping off and/or screaming at the delivery drivers, that are not the enemy, who shares the same viewpoint as "us", and has to take the heat, as he has to provide for his family. The delivery driver hates what happened in corporate, absolutely does not agree with it, had no say in it, but is taking abuse all day from people that share his same viewpoint. That is sad.
Talking about it, reminding people to not take out their disappointment or disgust with Anheuser Busch on the local delivery driver isn't playing both sides of the fence.

Taboma

Reaction score
What he's referring to is not "our" behavior, as in "you or me", but the behavior of the supposed "good guy red blooded american", who is flipping off and/or screaming at the delivery drivers, that are not the enemy, who shares the same viewpoint as "us", and has to take the heat, as he has to provide for his family. The delivery driver hates what happened in corporate, absolutely does not agree with it, had no say in it, but is taking abuse all day from people that share his same viewpoint. That is sad.
Talking about it, reminding people to not take out their disappointment or disgust with Anheuser Busch on the local delivery driver isn't playing both sides of the fence.
Thank you, herding cats this place is 🤦‍♂️🥴😂;)

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
The rebate stuff...don't do it. If your a bud drinker just buy it and drink it, if you can't get along without it.

You fill that rebate crap out and send it in you will likely end up on a database email list you wont want any part of.
With your name and address they can figure out what your email address is if you don't include it.

I supported John Cox 6 years ago and donated to his campaign. I mailed in a check. Now I get literally 150+ emails a day from the left, right, adds for everything.
Shit part is I need that email to receive work orders and they get lost and accidentally deleted when purging that crap out.

Last edited:

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Understand that. At the same time then. Why if I work at Disney am treated the same as an AB. Person. I’m considered to be a woke asshole . Or people after a fire at sce just trying to get power back to people are being shot at as you say just doing their jobs. Can’t t have it both ways all the time.
And no I do not agree with taking stuff out on the employee

Probably didn’t say it the best way but I think you’ll get my point

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
Understand that. At the same time then. Why if I work at Disney am treated the same as an AB. Person. I’m considered to be a woke asshole . Or people after a fire at sce just trying to get power back to people are being shot at as you say just doing their jobs. Can’t t have it both ways all the time.
And no I do not agree with taking stuff out on the employee
I sure don't understand this response to his response 🤔 How is it having it both ways if you're both in agreement ? Seems you're both stating that it's in bad form to relieve frustrations to a corporate entity on those simply providing food on their family's table. They are not the ones making policy.
I don't understand the "Both Ways" comparison 🤷‍♂️

The only Both Ways I see is, frustrations should be directed towards the corporate policy, speaking with your wallet and or those directly responsible.
Not employees --- is there another "Both Ways" ?

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I sure don't understand this response to his response 🤔 How is it having it both ways if you're both in agreement ? Seems you're both stating that it's in bad form to relieve frustrations to a corporate entity on those simply providing food on their family's table. They are not the ones making policy.

The only Both Ways I see is, frustrations should be directed towards the corporate policy, speaking with your wallet and or those directly responsible.
Good point. Maybe reading and answering to quickly in a defensive mode👍. From just being tired. And being tired of this whole agenda.

PlanB

Reaction score
He is out on bail not OR. There is no way Bragg is not going forward with this farce of a prosecution.

Taboma

Reaction score
Good point. Maybe reading and answering to quickly in a defensive mode👍. From just being tired. And being tired of this whole agenda.
None of us, least of all me is an innocent when it comes to that. 👍 Agendas to the left, Agendas to the right of us, so many agendas and so much time given to fighting for every speck of our rights, it's easy to forget to enjoy our brief time we've been granted live and love.

Roosky01

Reaction score
What’s really depressing is the way all this woke (along with the race and class warfare) crap is going down to divide us all. This will surely lead to our children and grandkids living the Hunger Games lifestyle, I’m afraid.

I’d sure like to meet the one person at the top in charge of all this string pulling…

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
What’s really depressing is the way all this woke (along with the race and class warfare) crap is going down to divide us all. This will surely lead to our children and grandkids living the Hunger Games lifestyle, I’m afraid.

I’d sure like to meet the one person at the top in charge of all this string pulling…
It’s no secret. All money trails lead to the same place.
Too bad most Americans just don’t believe what’s right in front of their faces.

1B0C6D35-19EC-4BF9-A00E-63C5E2081B5B.jpeg

brgrcru

Reaction score
Right!!!, an employee with maybe 15+ years with the Company, A Mortgage, Family, Bills, and a Neighborhood with understanding friends. Just up and Quit and Start Over.

There is the "Internet World". AND There is the "Real World". Damn, easy to tell someone else how it should be done.

Tell your Banker at the end of the month, that can't make the payments, because of "Principle"
That happened a few years ago to millions
Me included .

Stand up for your values , rights and morals
All this bs would have never happened .
But people gave in. Instead of missing a pay check for a month or three.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
That happened a few years ago to millions
Me included .

Stand up for your values , rights and morals
All this bs would have never happened .
But people gave in. Instead of missing a pay check for a month or three.

I will not Criticize Anyone who "Stands Up' OR "Keeps Quiet" I have no clue what each person's situation is, and to point fingers and tell someone else what, how, and why to do anything is not my Business.

So you Take a Stand, Give it all up, and as usual nothing changes, as Usual? You looked good in the eyes of many, but then everyone else goes back to their lives and lost nothing. I listened to a "Podcast" the other day of two FBI agents that remained unnamed and they said how corrupt the Agency has become, and is being run by Evil People, "BUT" To speak up, They are "DONE" and feel their lives would be destroyed, along with everyone close to them.

brgrcru

Reaction score
I will not Criticize Anyone who "Stands Up' OR "Keeps Quiet" I have no clue what each person's situation is, and to point fingers and tell someone else what, how, and why to do anything is not my Business.

So you Take a Stand, Give it all up, and as usual nothing changes, as Usual? You looked good in the eyes of many, but then everyone else goes back to their lives and lost nothing. I listened to a "Podcast" the other day of two FBI agents that remained unnamed and they said how corrupt the Agency has become, and is being run by Evil People, "BUT" To speak up, They are "DONE" and feel their lives would be destroyed, along with everyone close to them.
Then those fbi agents are part of the problem
They should be the first line of defense against the destruction .
Destroyed !our country is being destroyed .
Turn a blind eye for there paycheck greed .

Backlash

Reaction score

"If we don't stand for something, we will fall for anything."

I forget who originally stated that, but it seems appropriate here.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
"If we don't stand for something, we will fall for anything."

I forget who originally stated that, but it seems appropriate here.
But as stated above. I can’t I stand for something by not buying a product without giving up my way of life or what I’ve worked for 40 years? If (in this case) I have worked for AB for 30 years. I am not quitting my job and risking my families well being to prove a point. Especially this fucked agendas point.
Will I voice my opinion of course.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
It’s no secret. All money trails lead to the same place.
Too bad most Americans just don’t believe what’s right in front of their faces.

View attachment 1230151
The crazy part about this pos pictured above, is he’s the face of the issue. He’s however not the only one, the amount of money that can be positively proven does not match any dips in his financials. Many many others are pushing money through him into the same rhetoric. Think Warren B, Bill G, etc they all share the same values and agenda some are just a bit more silent.

brgrcru

Reaction score
But as stated above. I can’t I stand for something by not buying a product without giving up my way of life or what I’ve worked for 40 years? If (in this case) I have worked for AB for 30 years. I am not quitting my job and risking my families well being to prove a point. Especially this fucked agendas point.
Will I voice my opinion of course.
Yep and millions gave in for the same .

Now we are where we are .

But it was okay for the government. To destroy
Millions of lives .with the scam of the century. If it didn’t affect you . By you I mean anyone who didn’t lose a thing .
That’s the attitude that everyone took.
Can’t lose my income. . My way of life .
Millions did better and millions didn’t care.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The crazy part about this pos pictured above, is he’s the face of the issue. He’s however not the only one, the amount of money that can be positively proven does not match any dips in his financials. Many many others are pushing money through him into the same rhetoric. Think Warren B, Bill G, etc they all share the same values and agenda some are just a bit more silent.
He does have the distinction of having first hand experience turning on his fellow Hungarians during his tutelage under his SS mentor, his job was to turn in Hungarians and strip all of their possessions and assets for the Nazis.
He is a cancer on humanity.
His total U. S. political funding including his downstream PAC’s is estimated over $35- $50 Billion.
He was the number 1 political donator in every election for the past 12 years that we know of.
His 2022 midterm outlay alone was $140,000,000.00 that was above table.
His other influences are incalculable.
He’s financed EVERY SINGE LEFT CANDIDATE NATION WIDE from AG’s to DA’s and everyone in between.
He has single handedly change our entire political landscape. Remember when the St Louis DA insisted on prosecuting that husband and wife who brandished their firearms when the animals were breaking down their gates?
Even when the Governor said he’d pardon them she still wouldn’t stop. She is a direct appointee of Soros funding. It isn’t a theory or a conspiracy or even an accusation.
It’s 100% a matter of record.

Markus

Reaction score
Love to see this turn into a Soros conspiracy thread.

What about Bill Gates?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The thing is, everything matters.
It isn’t “this” or “that”…it’s all of it.
It isn’t some dude pretending to be a girl that cost BL.
It’s jumping on the destroy America’s fabric bandwagon that cost BL. Dylan is just one avenue to accomplish this.
They could have sent BL to a BLM activist, or to Soros himself and the same thing would likely have happened?
Guys like Gates and Soros have a vision of what their utopian planet looks like. And they have the resources and required narcissism to impose their visions on the world. The US is the primary target because we are the biggest obstacle for them to overcome.
All of these activities we are witnessing today, and the shameless use of marginally numbered groups of people as expendable pawns is all a part of the war.
Separating these things is a mistake.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

hman442

Reaction score

In my post, I was referencing "both sides", as RD was accused of playing both sides, condemning the driver flipper offers. My both sides got changed to "both ways", which lost o bit of meaning.