WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Buick Competes With The F150

VooDooChildZ28

Reaction score
I saw a mustang towing a Tahoe on a rope once thought THAT was sketchy. This is unbelievable how are they alive with that set of decision making skills

Reaction score
so the 5th wheel is attached to a pickup box converted to a trailer hooked to an expedition being towed by a buick. if that thing starts wobbling it's gonna be scattered all over the highway. unless it a Crown Vic then every thing Cool...

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
I can tell some of you all haven't spent much time in the true rural parts of this country.

The best one I ever observed was someone moving their house (the kind with wheels) with and early 80's lifted Bronco...

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
A GM 3800 V6 clapped out FWD sedan has always been underrated tow monster! 👍
Photos don't lie....:p

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I can tell some of you all haven't spent much time in the true rural parts of this country.

The best one I ever observed was someone moving their house (the kind with wheels) with and early 80's lifted Bronco...
Weirdest thing I've seen, mid-80's Bronco, no lid, 5th wheel hitch mounted half on tailgate/half behind back seat...towing a 40ft 5th with tipouts...still tipped out :oops:

Most comical I've seen here locally, high dollar contractor using his wife's little Lexus car to tow in his Duramax 4x4 dually(fuel pump exploded).