WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bullhead Bully's DW 32

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
Detail Specialties at the Islander has just completed ceramic coating Bullhead Bully's 3rd boat this winter ! We appreciate his business and invite all RDP members to schedule now. We are currently booking 3 weeks out and the line will not get any shorter as spring approaches. We offer complimentary pick up and drop off.
IMG_2412.JPG
IMG_2411.JPG
IMG_2410.JPG
IMG_2409.JPG
928-412-6339 or my cell is 818-674-9561. Happy boating to all and RD SUX!

Bullhead bully

Reaction score
Detail Specialties at the Islander has just completed ceramic coating Bullhead Bully's 3rd boat this winter ! We appreciate his business and invite all RDP members to schedule now. We are currently booking 3 weeks out and the line will not get any shorter as spring approaches. We offer complimentary pick up and drop off. View attachment 721108 View attachment 721109 View attachment 721113 View attachment 721117 928-412-6339 or my cell is 818-674-9561. Happy boating to all and RD SUX!
Thanks Randy you guys do a great job. Looking forward to seeing how much time it saves this summer when they come out of the water in the smoking hot sun. Should be pretty awesome to be able to just spray them down with a little bit a water and wipe them off.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
My boat is fine ... but thanks for your concern [emoji23][emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I wasn’t a believer either...and now, we have 2, soon to be a third. If someone wants you to check out their coated boat, walk away.

Honestly, I think it is a cost savings in the long run.

Sorry Randy. Lol

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
Thanks Randy you guys do a great job. Looking forward to seeing how much time it saves this summer when they come out of the water in the smoking hot sun. Should be pretty awesome to be able to just spray them down with a little bit a water and wipe them off.
Thanks again!

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
I wasn’t a believer either...and now, we have 2, soon to be a third. If someone wants you to check out their coated boat, walk away.

Sorry Randy. Lol

No wax / polish on top of the ceramic for maintenance..? Literally wipe with water..?

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
No wax / polish on top of the ceramic for maintenance..? Literally wipe with water..?

Yes. It really is that easy. The only part that can suck is you can’t run it through an automated car wash of any kind, pretty much hand wash only, or touchless, with no wax. There cannot be any wax in the soap you use.

Our Excursion was done a year ago, and was a little muddy after the last river trip. I literally used the hose, and a micro fiber towel to clean it up. Looked like it was just detailed, and took me 20 minutes.

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
Yes. It really is that easy. The only part that can suck is you can’t run it through an automated car wash of any kind, pretty much hand wash only, or touchless, with no wax. There cannot be any wax in the soap you use.

Our Excursion was done a year ago, and was a little muddy after the last river trip. I literally used the hose, and a micro fiber towel to clean it up. Looked like it was just detailed, and took me 20 minutes.

IMG_5384.jpg

I want them both done after following Chris on FB. [emoji1786][emoji1750]‍[emoji3603]

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
They did my Daytona...... easiest cleanup I've ever had at the ramp! That's the second best part. The first is it looks freaking perfect again after you wipe it down!

Last edited:

wet hull

Reaction score
When you price out the boat, guessing by length. Does that include doing the inside like dash, seat bases and so on?

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
My boat is fine ... but thanks for your concern [emoji23][emoji202]

Your boat will fit nicely in your new garage. [emoji12] You still interested? April is coming up fast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
When you price out the boat, guessing by length. Does that include doing the inside like dash, seat bases and so on?
We can do any additional areas by request but included in any quote is the entire sides, rear, front, top, and underneath to first trailer bunk. Also included are the outboards.

milkmoney

Reaction score

Sorry Randy. Lol
It's not that I am not a believer. By the pics all the boats look great ....[emoji106]