WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bully Minnesota Mayor gets what he deserves

Sherpa

Reaction score
friggen awesome outcome! lol... "COPS: "he's had about 5 warnings. no more>"..............

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
Cops in those little ho-bunk towns make nothing...some only $35k/year. I couldn't imagine doing their job for that pay. I couldn't imagine what cops go through those days for the pay they make!

stonehenge

Reaction score
I did some research and was unable to find his political affiliation. I did find one site that called him a "conservative" (bait & click)

But I have a feeling if he was a Republican the media would smear him all over the place.

It certainly fits the lib narrative, but with some of the recent backlash on the domestic terrorists plaguing our country and the polls clearly siding against the antics of black olives matter & the pussies An·ti·fa, the media might be confused on how to spin this.

Either way he is a douche.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I did some research and was unable to find his political affiliation. I did find one site that called him a "conservative" (bait & click)

But I have a feeling if he was a Republican the media would smear him all over the place.

It certainly fits the lib narrative, but with some of the recent backlash on the domestic terrorists plaguing our country and the polls clearly siding against the antics of black olives matter & the pussies An·ti·fa, the media might be confused on how to spin this.

Either way he is a douche.
They mostly (read that: mostly) all run as conservative or at the least moderate until they enter office. Then it all changes until election time comes around again.
For example Kamela is a Gold Award (equiv to an Eagle Scout) Girl Scout. Not Willie Browns Hanna concubine who fucked her way into office.

Mike K

Reaction score
I’ll betcha he’s high on pain meds or something ... cops were very cool and he had to heard or in control ... glad he got cuffed .

Boat 405

Reaction score
Grew up in this area and knew this guy as a kid... what he got was well deserved and long overdue.

I found it very satisfying:)

Another politician who thinks he is above the law. Awesome to see him arrested for being a prick.

Double Live Gonzo

Reaction score
He was such a bully as a kid, guess he never grew up.

From what read in the local paper up there, he's gotten mad and stomped out of city council meetings, goes off on crazy rants and even confronted a member and his wife at church.

Hope they kick his ass out the Mayor's office!!!

I'm also hoping some funny wiseacre's turn this video into hilarious re-mix or meme deal😁 so I can enjoy seeing more Karma

If you see any, please please post it👍