WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bunker Bar

RichieRich

Reaction score
we are heading up to Havasu this weekend and want to head out to the Bunker Bar on Saturday afternoon. I have a couple of questions about this.
1. Are kids allowed? we have been to the desert bar and they are allowed there so I assume they are
2. We have an old school Yamaha Rhino with a AZ plate but want to avoid the 95, are there any good back roads to get me there from central Havasu? We are right by the old K Mart building.

edited to say that I found a few threads on here about the trails, but I didn't see one about kids being allowed

Thanks
Rhino Paint.jpg

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Yea you can get there completely off road from any part of town if you wanted to. If you can get to the Dump or Lowes @ the 95 via the dirt, you can take the trails either down to and right around the airport paralleling the 95 off road, or you can take the high route, taking the trails up above the Dump and head north back towards the 95 north of town. Either route is doable with your Rhino.

This is not accurate, but Lowes and the Dump are just off screen. The blue route shows the general route from the Dump, The red route shows the general route paralleling the 95 from Lowes. On the red route you could also go up behind the airport.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Badchoices03

Reaction score
I am pretty sure that Rhino wont make it, I heard you need at least a $35k rig, with 8 gazillion lumen of light, with a minimum of 2 lighted whips, and a communications system to talk to your passenger sitting 2ft from you.... 🤷‍♂️ 😂

RichieRich

Reaction score
Thanks guys...I will report back with pics after the weekend

franky

Reaction score
I am pretty sure that Rhino wont make it, I heard you need at least a $35k rig, with 8 gazillion lumen of light, with a minimum of 2 lighted whips, and a communications system to talk to your passenger sitting 2ft from you.... 🤷‍♂️ 😂
And then trailer it to the 2 mile graded road entrance