WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bunkrepair

DRIVE BYE

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Just an FYI, Bunkrepair Hooked me up over the desert storm weekend. He dropped what he was doing on friday and dialed me in with new bunks and stainless hardware. thanks B.R.!:thumbsup

bunkrepair

Reaction score
Thanks for the good words! Nice meeting another rdp member and talkin with you

Sent from the iPhone either on the lake or doing something other than sitting at the computer

sergeantmike

Reaction score
Shawn is the man..... or is it Sean.....??? Either way,,,, he can give your boat a great place to rest when it is not on the water.\\\

Hey cupcake.... you missed a great day on the water.... flat and fast this afternoon.... had to school some whackers on where to go have some fun.

bunkrepair

Reaction score
Shawn is the man..... or is it Sean.....??? Either way,,,, he can give your boat a great place to rest when it is not on the water.\\\

Hey cupcake.... you missed a great day on the water.... flat and fast this afternoon.... had to school some whackers on where to go have some fun.

its sean lol

we launched at about 330 and were out till 5 i was trying to figure out my oil issue and i had my prop re pitched maybe a little much my rpms are a little now,

tomorrow i need to try to clean the carbon build up out and see if she will run a little better i got it on gps at 27 today lol pretty quick for the old pos pontoon

then we will be in the channel or out at copper caynon

sergeantmike

Reaction score
Will be out tomorrow in the green 18. Daughter is in town for a visit. Need to swap the Spectras/trailers sometime soon. Also gotta run the Campbell after I get the prop shined up this week.

Nice to have an open lake with no traffic today.... empty channel. no crowds at the ramp.... gotta love living here.

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
its sean lol

we launched at about 330 and were out till 5 i was trying to figure out my oil issue and i had my prop re pitched maybe a little much my rpms are a little now,

tomorrow i need to try to clean the carbon build up out and see if she will run a little better i got it on gps at 27 today lol pretty quick for the old pos pontoon

then we will be in the channel or out at copper caynon

What pitch are you at? I picked up a Merc 115 I am going to be putting on my pontoon, and was thinking about starting with a 13".

Zaairman

Tig ole bitties
Reaction score
What pitch are you at? I picked up a Merc 115 I am going to be putting on my pontoon, and was thinking about starting with a 13".

Depending on the size of your toon, a 13" should be a good prop. We have a 26 tritoon, and the 11 was too little, the 15 was too much, the 13 is great. It gets about 28-29 on GPS.

bunkrepair

Reaction score
It was at a 13 and we went to a 15 and it brought the rpm down a little more speed the 13 was better or the rpm but I like to go fast lol and my pontoon is considerably light so the 15 works perfect for what I wanted

Sent from the iPhone either on the lake or doing something other than sitting at the computer

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
We have a 29' pontoon with a merc 115. I propped it with a 15. We do about 17mph......lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bunkrepair

Reaction score
Drop to a 13 and I bet you'll see over 20. :D

Getting 27 with my 15 I was getting 23 or 24 with 13 but my Rpm a little low I wonder how I can raise my rpm but keep my speed?

sergeantmike

Reaction score
Heading down pretty soon.... daughter just woke up and working on the son to get him outta bed. They had "Too much fun" last night. Probably head to the channel since its blowing a bit out there right now.

Gonna shoot for noon to be on the lake.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Just an FYI, Bunkrepair Hooked me up over the desert storm weekend. He dropped what he was doing on friday and dialed me in with new bunks and stainless hardware. thanks B.R.!:thumbsup

Didn't you just have your whole trailer gone through?

I got a 115 of those big guys lol, what time you heading on the water?

What does one of those 115's weigh? do they make it in a short shaft?

RD

bunkrepair

Reaction score

What does one of those 115's weigh? do they make it in a short shaft?

RD

Mine is long shaft and my guess would be about 300 lbs maybe a little more

hallett21

Reaction score
Getting 27 with my 15 I was getting 23 or 24 with 13 but my Rpm a little low I wonder how I can raise my rpm but keep my speed?

raise it a hair

bunkrepair

Reaction score

still wating for my junk boards been 7 weeks . poor folk in needles
get treated like step kids :grumble:

Sorry buddy let me know when your out next I promise I'll get it done for you! I have got all my shit together and my truck back