WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Burger Queen

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1623163628627.png

Only faggots eat shitty Burger Queen.......................

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Don’t eat there often. Will not do so for sure now. 🖕

When I hit like 40 years old BK started to make me sick.
Specifically the fries and fried chicken sandwiches.
Whatever the fry oil they use started to give me allergic reactions. Big time face swelling and stuff.

Before that I liked them. Double whopper with cheese was great!
But there is a point where you just can’t shovel that crap into your body anymore.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
you just can’t shovel that crap into your body anymore
weird how that happened. I thought it was only me. it was actually kind of sad....I REALLY like whoppers but sometime in the mid 90's they became toxic to me. I would go back every once in a while to try to regain the old flavor and satisfaction, but it never worked out well.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
weird how that happened. I thought it was only me. it was actually kind of sad....I REALLY like whoppers but sometime in the mid 90's they became toxic to me. I would go back every once in a while to try to regain the old flavor and satisfaction, but it never worked out well.
Never has been kind to my digestive system. Not sure why but always a gut bomb.

traquer

Reaction score
Murder king hahaha yeah it was fun in high school and college, cheap and good. Now it's not cheap and garbage. Much rather hit up In N Out or CF, or even the little mom and pop burger place where I can't decide if the mom or the daughter is hotter. Nothing like sexy girls that aren't afraid of some work

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Dammit, I wish I saw this earlier. I JUST finished a Bacon King. I like their food. But this whole anti Chick-fil-A bullshit due to a company sticking to and believing in their own moral compass is beyond bullshit. I never had CF till I moved here to Tucson. Now I try to have it whenever Im getting lunch before noon. Cause after 11:30 the lines are WAY too long!

Mrs. Riley1

Reaction score
It’s very disheartening to see the direction this country is going. I went shopping yesterday for some new patriotic decor for the house. I walked into Target (I know, my first mistake) and they had nothing patriotic except for a couple plastic flags. They did however have a huge gay pride merchandise display set up. I will never shop there again.
Even the library today had a huge gay pride display front and center. So upsetting.

500bbc

Reaction score
Oh just change the name to burger queer and get over it.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The first CF I went to was in Upland off Campus. Our kids were young, and they had a family night with crafts and the food was decent. When we moved out here, it was "big news" when they were building one. The food isn't chef quality, but decent for fast food. No one with purple hair, nose rings, gauges or "non-binary. They've always been polite and helpful. (our local BK has an Asian female "Soup Nazi" :oops:) We've also eaten at one north of Children's Hospital in Phoenix. Same type of people working, but more "international".