WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Burgers

4Waters

Reaction score
I have been craving a burger for a couple of weeks and just couldn't get a burger that hit the spot, so today I stopped by Farmer Boys (haven't been in over a year and it's quick) and got the Farmer's Burger, damn I forgot how good it was. What's your go to time is not an issue burger? What's your go to quick lunch break burger?

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
There is a local place with about 5 stores open called burgers and brew. Its exactly what the name implies, good burgers and a great beer selection.

The other local legend is called Squeeze Inn. Look it up...... Nothing quite like it.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Home Burgers for the win. Wife just handed me a new press last night. Going to use it tonight. Now if I can just keep it out of the dishwasher, which basically killed the last one I had.

MooreMoney

Reaction score
Are you by the one in the downtown or Davis? I haven’t lived in Sacramento in 10
Years but that was a good go to spot!

I remember the original squeeze in that was on the show. A Lawyer shut the place down because it didn’t have wheelchair ramp into the building.

There is a local place with about 5 stores open called burgers and brew. Its exactly what the name implies, good burgers and a great beer selection.

The other local legend is called Squeeze Inn. Look it up...... Nothing quite like it.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
For an occasional treat we head to the Bareback Grill in Pacific Beach. We order Lamb-burgers, sweet potato fries with blue cheese crumbles and the tastiest raspberry mules around. The whole thing sounds gay as fuck, but their food and drinks are delicious.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Standard gut bomb.............In-N-Out

Got time, and in the area....Jim's in La Puente

Also tend to lean towards any ghetto burger place that will slap pastrami on a cheese burger if you ask;)

EmpirE231

Reaction score
for quick and good, in n out or habit.

If down in the newport beach area TK burger

bruddah

Reaction score
I have been craving a burger for a couple of weeks and just couldn't get a burger that hit the spot, so today I stopped by Farmer Boys (haven't been in over a year and it's quick) and got the Farmer's Burger, damn I forgot how good it was. What's your go to time is not an issue burger? What's your go to quick lunch break burger?

I recently stopped here and had the Farmer burger and was impressed!! Not to mention you can order fried zucchini rather than fries which was awesome.

4Waters

Reaction score
Idk what it is with people and in-n-out, they have the worst burgers I’ve ever had and there fries are complete shit, my wife loves that place but I can’t stand it, habit or 5 guys for a fast food burger are way better
Please tell me you don't like 5 guys spaghetti noodles....errr fries, their burgers are ok like In-n-out but In-n-out's fries are way better.

nameisbond

Reaction score
Here, the best around you guys would know is Fatburger. Big bonus for fast food here is they serve alcohol. Second best is a chain here called Triple O's.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Haven't been to Dillinger's in Boulder City for about a 1 1/2 ,The Dillinger Burger was awesome beef topped with brisket and bacon!!!!

UltraLucky

Reaction score
Seven Brothers,

IMG_5524.jpg

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

The Farmer Boys in Laguna Hills off the 5 sucks.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
for quick and good, in n out or habit.

If down in the newport beach area TK burger

All solid. There is a TK burger in MV as well.

I really like pastrami cheeseburgers at The Hat... If you are really hungry or want a coronary, order it with chili.

Habit has a good pastrami burger as well, but not all locations serve pastrami.

Ol Man

Reaction score
20190216_130915_001.jpg
20190216_130933_001.jpg
20190216_130933_002.jpg
We try to stop at Apollos Burgers in Victorville on the way to the river after stopping at Costco for fuel. Best burger joint, sucks that it is in the tweaker part of town.

I agree.

Also, give Manny's on Bear Valley a few blocks west of the 15 on the north side. They are burgers with a Mexican flair and very good.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Bullhead city- The Bearded Gentleman. Good burgers and beers.

Preskitt- Zekes Eatin Place. Good burgers and cold beer. There's one in Ontario, too.

Gut filler- In-n-out. Sometimes 5 Guys.

BJ's in Big Bear has pretty solid burgers.

Dan'l

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Thank God, Not one vote for White Castle! Back east doing car shows, everyone says you have to try them...Don't do it! Blow through you faster than TJ iced tea:eek:

Now that Seven Brothers...My cholesterol and blood pressure are good. I better fix that. Where is it, may need a road trip!

UltraLucky

Reaction score
Thank God, Not one vote for White Castle! Back east doing car shows, everyone says you have to try them...Don't do it! Blow through you faster than TJ iced tea:eek:

Now that Seven Brothers...My cholesterol and blood pressure are good. I better fix that. Where is it, may need a road trip!

And that was my wife's burger of choice. Hell of a drive located in a strip mall in Laie, Hawaii. http://www.sevenbrothersburgers.com/laie-new-1

Laie Hawaii

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I never had it til I moved here but it is quickly becoming my favorite burger place and that is Freddy's damn tasty burgers and their custard is excellent.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Step one, raid your grandmother's house/ thrift store for a hand grinder

Step 2 go to the store and buy a Chuck roast.

Step 3, grind it and immediately put it in a cast iron skillet.

Salt pepper a slice of onion and chesse is all it needs. Do not add any of that other crap. You don't need it.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
And that was my wife's burger of choice. Hell of a drive located in a strip mall in Laie, Hawaii. http://www.sevenbrothersburgers.com/laie-new-1

Laie Hawaii
Well crap! Wife wants to take the kids next year...I wasn't so interested in going back. Maybe now I have another reason;)
Original Tommy’s Burger if you want a chili burger. Original in L.A. is the best.
The 24hr, standing room only place? I haven't been there in 10 years! My Pops used to take me there:) Then I started going there when I had a job going in the area.

SoCalZero

Reaction score
Well crap! Wife wants to take the kids next year...I wasn't so interested in going back. Maybe now I have another reason;)

The 24hr, standing room only place? I haven't been there in 10 years! My Pops used to take me there:) Then I started going there when I had a job going in the area.

That’s the place. “If you don’t see the shack, take it back”

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
20190611_130355.jpg
My favorite gourmet burger place is the Back Abbey in Claremont. Perfect burger with 2 year old gouda cheese.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Surprised no one has mentioned Burger Lounge in La Jolla or Coronado. My favorite quick burger. Also a fan of Zinburger for a sit down.