WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Business travel

rickym20

Reaction score
First time at Lambo. Wish I was staying till Sunday to watch the game.

View attachment 1186463

View attachment 1186464 View attachment 1186465
9E58156F-7E30-472F-BF5F-081E22030538.jpeg FDEEBD7B-947C-4FC3-8099-4B7CBB2D8B2D.jpeg

Not to far from you, came to check out a Jobsite in Little Chute ,WI. Really like the smaller size airports Appleton has. Heading back to San Diego later today but the Sunday football game is the talk of the Jobsite. Wish I was able to experience that field too.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
View attachment 1186619 View attachment 1186620

Not to far from you, came to check out a Jobsite in Little Chute ,WI. Really like the smaller size airports Appleton has. Heading back to San Diego later today but the Sunday football game is the talk of the Jobsite. Wish I was able to experience that field too.

I used Appleton couple of times a few years back. Great little airport.

This Sunday is the last game being played in GB even if they make the playoffs. So they keep saying it’s their “super bowel”

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I’m starting to travel a bit more for work opportunities. Just got back from Sweden after conducting a concert of the Royal Swedish Cadet Band. For you guys that travel long distances, that’s got to be tough at times! Anyway, here’s a couple pics.
View attachment 1186570 View attachment 1186571
View attachment 1186572 View attachment 1186573 View attachment 1186574

Traveling get easier with perks. Pick an airline and stick with it for status, also find any way to get lounge access, either by an approved credit card or pay for a year access.

Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score
Traveling get easier with perks. Pick an airline and stick with it for status, also find any way to get lounge access, either by an approved credit card or pay for a year access.

I know that helps. We have some perks with American Airlines and I have a Capital One Venture X card that gets us into Priority lounges. Unfortunately with tight layovers we couldn’t make any of those lounges work this trip (Lax, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Frankfurt). Oh well, next time!

sirbob

Reaction score

sirbob

Reaction score
Well I found out where all the rain we have been having in so cal went…

Turns out it moved to Denver!
Basic white out at airport this morning.

88194783-724A-4844-80A4-B89260A6620D.jpeg

Last edited:

sirbob

Reaction score
Centurion Lounge Philly airport.

Heading home today on the transcon arriving from Dublin Ireland into LAX…

6E2CB93F-5EAB-4A81-9198-5158B084E398.jpeg

Meaney77

Reaction score
Louisville is a great place, I was there in November for work as well.

We did a tour of the Lousiville Slugger MFG facility and it was super cool. Also did the Churchill Downs tour and had a great dinner at Steakhouse overlooking the track. Recommend both if you have time to kill or lookng for something to do.

sirbob

Reaction score
Louisville is a great place, I was there in November for work as well.

We did a tour of the Lousiville Slugger MFG facility and it was super cool. Also did the Churchill Downs tour and had a great dinner at Steakhouse overlooking the track. Recommend both if you have time to kill or lookng for something to do.

My colleague did the slugger bat tour yesterday - the rest of us decided a bourbon tour was more what we were in the mood for!

Only had 1 afternoon for leisure so I had to make a tough choice!

DWC

Reaction score
Quick trip to the islands for work. Back in time for Havasu this weekend 😁. First and only trip to see the water.

Flatsix66

Reaction score
3 hours late so far…..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    563.5 KB · Views: 17

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
You won’t regret it and you can make reservations on Resy.

We followed the recommendation and did the steak for 2 (porter house) and the Ribeye for 2 for 4 guys plus sides.

That sounds amazing. I know they opened one at Caesars in Vegas. I would prefer the original, but might have to settle on that one for now.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
That sounds amazing. I know they opened one at Caesars in Vegas. I would prefer the original, but might have to settle on that one for now.
Wow, didn’t know so I had to look it up. Can’t wait till it opens so I can compare.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Anyone else traveling this morning?

Off to Battle Creek MI.
Yeah. Not super excited about the destination, but whatever. The pay is tremendous, and it’s a side gig, so there’s that.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Yeah. Not super excited about the destination, but whatever. The pay is tremendous, and it’s a side gig, so there’s that

Worse than Battle Creek MI?

First time for me there, figured it’s time I visit our customer. Not expecting much in the area.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Yeah. Not super excited about the destination, but whatever. The pay is tremendous, and it’s a side gig, so there’s that

Worse than Battle Creek MI?

First time for me there, figured it’s time I visit our customer. Not expecting much in the area.
Super woke, liberal craphole. Some people may be into that though. 🤷‍♂️

herrerohall

Reaction score
On my business trips, there is never enough time to take photos or capture video. How do you do it? I recommend considering start llc in michigan. Limited Liability Companies offer a great balance of liability protection and flexibility. You'll have personal asset protection in case the business faces legal issues, and the LLC's pass-through taxation means you won't face double taxation. Plus, Michigan has a straightforward process for forming an LLC, and the state offers various resources to help you get started.

Last edited:

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
I have seen a few threads lately about new topics to start and it got me thinking about all the travel I do with work.

So I'm starting a thread to post pictures of the places we all go while working...

I'm on my way NYC today.
Maybe add what kind of work or industry your in as well

Done-it-again

Reaction score
On my business trips, there is never enough time to take photos or capture video. How do you do it?
not that hard to shoot a pic with the cell phone. Always have time traversing through the airport.

If I'm in GB I'm going to make as stop at Lambo... or when I'm in SB Indiana, gonna stop at Notre Dame.

My last trip was too Battle Creek MI, nothing worth a photo unless you want to see corn fields.

I'll be making a trip to N Canton OH and to Carlisle PA shortly

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Almost halfway there.. The trip i said I’ve never take. 6 hours down, another 8 to go. 😳😳

View attachment 1276665
Done that trip too many times to count. Flying through Hawaii beats going through Japan. I did Detroit to Narita once, and had a 3 hour mechanical delay issue after boarding. Ended up being on the plane for over 18 hours. Still had another 3 hour flight back to Guam after we landed in Japan.

Reactions: DWC