WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Busted . . . Amber Heard, SMOKED.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
BNAG!

She crazy as a shit house rat.
A few years back I dated . . . well errr uhhh it was more of a 'friends w/ benefits' with this chick that was a TOTAL knockout . . . I mean complete dime / shredder.
But she new it and wore it on her sleeve. It was the biggest turnoff in terms of having a 'real' relationship.
She had the meanest / worst attitude I've ever witnessed in a human being.
Even her Ex told me, "Be careful Dude, the only difference between her and a pitbull is the size of the teeth"!
😄😁😆😅😂🤣

Last edited:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
A few years back I dated . . . well errr uhhh it was more of a 'friends w/ benefits' with this chick that was a TOTAL knockout . . . I mean complete dime / shredder.
But she new it and wore it on her sleeve. It was the biggest turnoff in terms of having a 'real' relationship.
Even her Ex told me, "Be careful Dude, the only difference between her and a pitbull is the size of the teeth"!
😄😁😆😅😂🤣

When I was a kid and working in the dealership, a guy that was a Good customer of mine brought his daughter in with him. She was HOT! So I asked him, would it be ok if I dated your daughter?

I can't remember the Exact words he told me, but he basically said sure, but at your own risk!!! I really thought he was joking...

We went out a few times, and she turned out to be a TOTAL BITCH!!!!

He basically said "I tried to warn ya!" When I saw him again after that! 🤣

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
She kept their relationship in a fever-pitch irritated atmosphere.
I see his future career doing OK, hers maybe some PC minor roles.
In Hollywood speak: Depp is box office, Heard is rotten tomatoes.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
For all you guys saying hot chicks are crazy may I suggest?😀
1652982990261.jpeg

Backlash

Reaction score
😄😁😆😅😂🤣
I tried to warn you! My ex is a psycho nutjob! 🤣

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Nothing good comes out in a public divorce. It’s now all documented on YouTube, and no royalties.

This is exactly what Amber Heard wanted in the first place, when she wrote her book.