WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

But did you die?

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Six people, full of fuel, packed with luggage and having fun, It was a bit rough when we left Haulover outlet but we made the best of it. Love how flat she flew. Damn I love this boat,
58F2F853-9782-42CE-9DCB-AB0048B19DF6.jpeg
05A68ED6-9FEA-4D73-863A-24445B5A866C.jpeg

Taboma

Reaction score
The real question is, under that rather substantial swimstep, are your exhaust exits equally staggered, two center, two outside or in the Picasso arrangement like in the " Ahhhh Donzi" exhaust thread ?

Riverryder

Reaction score
i saw a video of this guy hammering the haulover, the boat just kept taken the waves without airing out, bow kept going thru them. assuming him having his trim tabs out so far is the reason? or does his have a ballast?

trim tabs.png

Joe mama

Reaction score
That boat must ride like a baby rocker. Night night!

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
So happy for you Dan. A bote most of us can only dream of. And you are trailering it across the country and running the piss outta it. Congrats. Hope to catch a ride someday.
let me know,
i want to say that these last few years that i have been without a boat i cannot express how grateful i am to people that offered me rides, and a lot of people that i didn't even know until meeting them at the dock,
I have made some great friends thru RDP and elsewhere that are just awesome, i have never turned away someone wanting a boat ride except for someone bringing Cheetos on the boat and eating them even after asking him not to, ( yes that is a pet peeve that people have made fun of me)
Never in my widest dreams would i ever have expected to have this boat, after two divorces and bullshit with work it was never even in consideration, and as probably a lot of people on here would say not a smart decision but i decided to go for it,
Sometimes you have to say wtf and decide whats important in life and for me it was having this boat, right or wrong it was important to me and i went for it, it cost me more than most of you will ever know, Devin Wozencraft was nothing short of a miracle worker and made it possible.
Can i justify it financially? hell no, but i will tell you that i have never been so happy in my life,
I gave up a lot of things to have it and honestly I'm have zero regrets.

We need to live life and never say never, i saw this boat when it was brand new before being delivered to the first owner and at the time couldn't ever imagine owing it, ( that was 11 years ago) so don't ever think that something is out of reach no matter how impossible it seems

HST4ME

Reaction score
let me know,
i want to say that these last few years that i have been without a boat i cannot express how grateful i am to people that offered me rides, and a lot of people that i didn't even know until meeting them at the dock,
I have made some great friends thru RDP and elsewhere that are just awesome, i have never turned away someone wanting a boat ride except for someone bringing Cheetos on the boat and eating them even after asking him not to, ( yes that is a pet peeve that people have made fun of me)
Never in my widest dreams would i ever have expected to have this boat, after two divorces and bullshit with work it was never even in consideration, and as probably a lot of people on here would say not a smart decision but i decided to go for it,
Sometimes you have to say wtf and decide whats important in life and for me it was having this boat, right or wrong it was important to me and i went for it, it cost me more than most of you will ever know, Devin Wozencraft was nothing short of a miracle worker and made it possible.
Can i justify it financially? hell no, but i will tell you that i have never been so happy in my life,
I gave up a lot of things to have it and honestly I'm have zero regrets.

We need to live life and never say never, i saw this boat when it was brand new before being delivered to the first owner and at the time couldn't ever imagine owing it, ( that was 11 years ago) so don't ever think that something is out of reach no matter how impossible it seems

That was a beautiful way to make a comeback. There was a black and red 38 down there with 860's. Customers of mine. Brian and Dianne, wonder if you ran into them?

Nordie

Reaction score
People keep talking about that.. lol. Those same people are also showing they haven’t ever been on a long smooth boat ride.

It's so true, my uncle and I would run 40-50 miles offshore and fish all day in the salt air.

Always upon returning with the outboards humming at 3500 Rpm, it was damn near impossible not to fall asleep.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
i saw a video of this guy hammering the haulover, the boat just kept taken the waves without airing out, bow kept going thru them. assuming him having his trim tabs out so far is the reason? or does his have a ballast?

View attachment 1069185
Found it thanks.... I was wrong the Cig managed w/o stuff..... beast mode

Tank

Reaction score
That’s a 46’ cigarette and dudes running way too much tab. You don’t want to go full send like the idiot in the blue 39 cigarette but you don’t want the bow landing first either. You want it flying straight and level, let that big bow cut through the swell not plow into it first.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
That’s a 46’ cigarette and dudes running way too much tab. You don’t want to go full send like the idiot in the blue 39 cigarette but you don’t want the bow landing first either. You want it flying straight and level, let that big bow cut through the swell not plow into it first.
That’s perfect advice
Then the helicopter shows up and throttles and drives go up :)

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
That’s perfect advice
Then the helicopter shows up and throttles and drives go up :)
Congrats on getting that boat, Dan. She sure is a beauty!

I was running out of Dana one day with literally, a boat load of hot honeys when the BoatPix helicopter showed up. Because I had the girls in the boat he followed my for quite sometime as I kept making runs out and back to the harbor. I did air it out pretty good, both for the girls and the helo. Didn't get too crazy though and I think this shot shows a pretty good attitude with the boat pretty level and landing smoothly.

Hard to tell from the photo but the water was pretty big that day, 3 to 5's. There was a big storm the day before so it was still pretty rough and windy. I know I preach about the thrills of ocean running a lot but I gotta say, anyone that says that tired old crap about the happiest days of a boater's life is when he buys and sells, never ran a performance boat in the ocean in big water before. It is an experience that can not be conveyed with words. Can't wait to get back out there again.

(PS: The reason for the weird lines in the photos is because I cut out the Boatpix watermarks and am not very good at photoshopping.)

NV8589KP.540X.JPG