WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

But did you die?

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Congrats on getting that boat, Dan. She sure is a beauty!

I was running out of Dana one day with literally, a boat load of hot honeys when the BoatPix helicopter showed up. Because I had the girls in the boat he followed my for quite sometime as I kept making runs out and back to the harbor. I did air it out pretty good, both for the girls and the helo. Didn't get too crazy though and I think this shot shows a pretty good attitude with the boat pretty level and landing smoothly.

Hard to tell from the photo but the water was pretty big that day, 3 to 5's. There was a big storm the day before so it was still pretty rough and windy. I know I preach about the thrills of ocean running a lot but I gotta say, anyone that says that tired old crap about the happiest days of a boater's life is when he buys and sells, never ran a performance boat in the ocean in big water before. It is an experience that can not be conveyed with words. Can't wait to get back out there again.

(PS: The reason for the weird lines in the photos is because I cut out the Boatpix watermarks and am not very good at photoshopping.)

View attachment 1069672
So true

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Once we got to the intercostal the ride was much different

After about an hour or two of listening to those mesmerizing 700’s.. it’s almost enough to put someone to sleep.

Well that is if your comfortable with that sorta thing.. lol.

RD

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Once we got to the intercostal the ride was much different

How long before you share that helm with your peeps? For me, I always wanted to give my friends seat time so I could watch them smile and get a different perspective. I found I had trust issues... so had to work on that part.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
How long before you share that helm with your peeps? For me, I always wanted to give my friends seat time so I could watch them smile and get a different perspective. I found I had trust issues... so had to work on that part.
tempImageelyR2u.png