WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

But.....The Weather....

RichL

Reaction score
I just can't fathom what the hull is wrong with Newsome, Gascon, and the people who support them and their policies.

DWC

Reaction score
He knows he can’t get retiring boomers to stop leaving. He can let in illegals and get homeless people in. They’ll vote for Dems and get the seat back. They’ll do anything to win, including destroy the state.
1D94E563-4ED5-4701-8AA8-D6468C112ABB.jpeg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
LEO's, good luck to you.
Good citizens, tax payers, make sure your loved ones have some sort of defense...chemical or electric if you're opposed to guns.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Its is about class warfare. They want to eliminate the middle class and have 100% power as "haves" against the "have nots".

That is a plausible explanation for the actions of the Dems in office, but it does not explain the support from the voting subjects.
What would convince the average Joe CA dem to vote for these rulers?
Is it some sort of virtue signaling like they have to take care of the world?
I know they do that a lot.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
That is a plausible explanation for the actions of the Dems in office, but it does not explain the support from the voting subjects.

That.....is the trillion dollar question isn't it? Maybe like a battered woman that thinks it is the way it is supposed to be because they know no other way.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
He knows he can’t get retiring boomers to stop leaving. He can let in illegals and get homeless people in. They’ll vote for Dems and get the seat back. They’ll do anything to win, including destroy the state. View attachment 1028426
I don't see having a smaller voice as being bad, because the voice we have is stupid.

DWC

Reaction score
The tax paying Joe doesn’t vote for Dems. The freebie half absolutely does and that number is getting bigger.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
I wonder how great the weather will be when there's no water ? Ohio isn't all bad. Snow is water !!!!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
That.....is the trillion dollar question isn't it? Maybe like a battered woman that thinks it is the way it is supposed to be because they know no other way.

Everyone has a tipping point. More and more people are reaching theirs daily as evidenced by the people leaving, and the recall efforts. We will get to a point where enough people will have had enough, and vote for some kind of change.

24 cities in LA County have voted "No Confidence" in Gascon. Over 25% of the cities in the county, and growing...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The tax paying Joe doesn’t vote for Dems. The freebie half absolutely does and that number is getting bigger.

You would think...but
Rodn
BobbyV
Probably highvoltagehands (but maybe not?)
Saucer
and a bunch of other Dems here all vote Democrat and all work and pay taxes.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
You would think...but
Rodn
BobbyV
Saucer
Hadn't thought of the above really. True though. My brother and his wife make good money. Not great, but real good. They both were paid in full last year, though their state jobs were pretty much shut down. They have no kids, but are perfectly fine with the government taking their money to "help the needy"

Haven't spoken with them much lately...me being an unvaxed heathen, republican and all.

DWC

Reaction score
You would think...but
Rodn
BobbyV
Saucer
Yeah, ya got me there :D

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
You would think...but
Rodn
BobbyV
Saucer
Are you sure??????????? Rod didn't want to pay his taxes on the boat!!!!!!! But I'm sure when he threw another old couple out of their house today the State made up for HIS taxes!!

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Sit down and think about Cuba. Sure, many fled communist control. Most stayed. And for 50 Years the majority supported the “revolution” of Castro. Like a frog slowly boiling in water. Here we are.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Is that the old fat dude with a gas card, a union card, and a corvette? I’m impressed for sure
Well I can't say anything about the old fat dude or Corvette but ya that's him!!! 😁

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Free shit

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

samsah33

Reaction score
Was in Florida last week and heard no less than 3 separate news stories about different companies fleeing CA and moving to FL, and many many local FL stations celebrating over 2,000+ Disney corporate jobs moving from CA to Orlando...