WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Buy electric car you say? Swedish gov logic.

d4l

Reaction score
Sweden aims to be fosile-fuel free in 2030, by then nothing bit electric cars shall be on the market. Fuel prices are rocketing and tax on even the smallest diesel cars are insane. They tell us to buy electric cars and travel with bus and subway.

Well guess what! There aint no fucking subway where I live, or for the majority of the population. The energy tax is over 100%, and after that you pay tax on the total!

If you put up solar panels or invest in aircrafts to produce you own electricity, well if you got any leftovers then? You cant store it, so it goes out on the market to others, correct we will tax you for it.

A base Tesla Model 3 is $35k in the US, after import tax, and all the other fees companies have to pay to get cars into Sweden whats the price? Over $70k, for the ”budget, everyones electric car” tesla.
In Norway you dont have to pay tax of you buy an electric car, a good way to encurage people. Not Sweden, and as a Thanks for trying to do good for the planet your electric bill shall reach for the skies so we can pull even more energy tax out of you.

Sweden aims to save the world once again, and we, the people in the smaller towns are paying for it.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
It’s similar in the US.

Solutions that work for dense coastal population centers don’t work everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
Ya, but you get all those sexy blondes ‍♀️

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
How much solar do you get in December?

Reactions: d4l

d4l

Reaction score
I'm curious, when did Sweden save the world before?

Never! And thats my point, Sweden never has and never will save the world, but the politicians certenly seem to belive so. And are not afraid to let the people pay for it.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Ya, but you get all those sexy blondes ‍♀️

I do love six matching titties.

12810566-6968375-image-a-15_1556430601565.jpg