WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bwahahaha Texass Turds

SixD9R

Reaction score
Gee, weren’t they concerned about all the greenhouse gases that private plane generated flying from Texas to DC?
More proof libs only care about the environment when it’s convenient.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Gee, weren’t they concerned about all the greenhouse gases that private plane generated flying from Texas to DC?
More proof libs only care about the environment when it’s convenient.
Yep, Kind of like Rod driving to work in the morning using something he is entirely against and then using his boat on the weekend, all the while trying to get out of paying his taxes on said boat!! 🖕 Fucking hypocrite!!

DWC

Reaction score
Latest update is gold. :oops: :cool: ;)
32B6149B-E8C4-4565-BA52-D035855505C9.jpeg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I just hope that little faggot that was on Fox News has it............oh we’re all vaccinated!!!! 😝

Wedgy

Reaction score
I just hope he doesn't follow the Massive Herd, and Tweet out his laundry like the Classless Tastless Bitch that posted up that absolute Garbage.
On the call list. No Play, NO PAY.

4Waters

Reaction score
texas. red states....are fat(ter) than blue states

you are such a dope sometimes.

more cushion for the pushin? or the pushkin? RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

(....did you know that for meat eaters insufficient fiber in your diet can mean you carry up to five lbs of putrefying waste in your colon?)

View attachment 1025208
Not true, I drop a democrat a couple times a day😉🤣

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Those TX Dems said as of today they will not be reporting anymore positive tests from their group...even if there are more positive cases. Very convenient. Did you also see that they brought on 2 cases of beer? Now, I am not even allowed to bring a bottle of water on a plane for security. How were they allowed to bring 2 CASES of beer on the flight?? And no masks?? "Rules for thee but not for me"

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Those TX Dems said as of today they will not be reporting anymore positive tests from their group...even if there are more positive cases. Very convenient. Did you also see that they brought on 2 cases of beer? Now, I am not even allowed to bring a bottle of water on a plane for security. How were they allowed to bring 2 CASES of beer on the flight?? And no masks?? "Rules for thee but not for me"

They spent taxpayers money on a charter.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Did you guys see that bozo o’dork is helping finance these losers to the tune of 600k?
I hope they all choke.