WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bwahahahaha Muh Vactheen

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

'Not Supposed To Happen': US State With Highest Vaxx Rate Sees Record Surge In COVID Cases

teaser image
Dead Dr. Fauci, please explain...

TUE OCT 5, AT 8:14 AM

1633449315136.png

minions whaaaat .gif

smilemaker

Reaction score
The 🤬 is for Fucouchie, not you fags! 😁

I love all you queers!

Last edited:

azsunfun

Reaction score
is where the illegals were sent!

retaocleg

Reaction score
similar results if you follow other countries.......

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
It really seems there is starting to be more and more political leaders starting to wake up. Unfortunately, I think our leaders and ones in places like the UK and Australia and such are too arrogant and stubborn to see all this and will just continue to listen to their "scientists" that are nothing more than Pharma puppets.

JBS

Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Iceland checks in.

"The Chief Epidemiologist has decided that the Moderna vaccine against Covid-19 will not be used in Iceland while further information is obtained on the safety of the vaccine during booster vaccinations," says a statement from Iceland health officials.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Blood bank hot nurse
”Welcome to the Blood Bank Mr. Jones. Can you tell me your blood type?”

Blood donor
“I am AB, Pfizer 2 jab, 9th boost”

Blood bank hot nurse
“Good for you to stay on top of your vaccination. But we are sorry, we are only taking 5th boosters at this time. We are not able to take your blood until everyone else is at the 9th booster too. Be sure to tell everyone that they need to do it for the rest of society.“

Last edited:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
If the jab is 100% safe and effective, why this?👇
View attachment 1058233
I get these emails quite often. I typically donate three (3) times per year. My doctors have asked me why I didn't get the jab and have told them that because the American Red Cross told me they will not accept my A negative blood if I have been jabbed. I guess the rules have changed. I donate to save lives but also becuase my hemoglobin gets high for some unknown reason and my doctor recommended I donate to keep it in check.

HotRod82

Reaction score
Minnesota checks in this morning with the highest Covid rate so far this year with nearly 9% infection rate despite being 75% vaccinated. 9 out of 10 deaths among seniors were completely vaccinated.
How long will they go on until they admit the vaccines are a failure? There is a tidal wave of breakthrough infections coming with winter closing in.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Minnesota checks in this morning with the highest Covid rate so far this year with nearly 9% infection rate despite being 75% vaccinated. 9 out of 10 deaths among seniors were completely vaccinated.
How long will they go on until they admit the vaccines are a failure? There is a tidal wave of breakthrough infections coming with winter closing in.
Do you have a link to that article?

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
If the jab is 100% safe and effective, why this?👇
View attachment 1058233

I used to donate on a regular basis. They would never ask if you had COVID, only if you have had the jab. They would also test your blood for COVID antibodies. Then they stopped testing and I asked why, this is what they said:

“Thank you for contacting Customer Care.

With the majority of Americans having now received a COVID-19 vaccine and the discontinuation of our convalescent plasma collection program, the Red Cross has stopped testing all blood donations for COVID-19 antibodies.

Additionally, there is not an approved COVID-19 antibody test that can detect degree of “immunity” against the virus or allow the Red Cross or others to provide individuals an assessment of their antibody levels.

We continue to monitor the situation in the context of emerging information and the evolution of the pandemic and will advise the public should we decide to resume COVID-19 antibody testing and/or convalescent plasma collections.

The Red Cross is grateful for the generosity of the public during the pandemic as many have rolled up their sleeves to donate lifesaving blood to help patients. However, the Red Cross continues to have an ongoing, critical need for lifesaving blood this summer as blood product distribution to hospitals remain higher than anticipated.

The Red Cross is urging individuals eligible to give blood to schedule a donation appointment as soon as possible by using the Red Cross Blood Donor App, visiting RedCrossBlood.org or calling 1-800- RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767).

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Please do not hesitate to call 1-800-REDCROSS (1-800-733-2767) and press the prompt for blood or email the Customer Care Group at [email protected] for further assistance.

Thank you for your continuous support of the American Red Cross.”

——Its all bullshit, big government got to them and told them to stop telling people they have antibodies. They don’t want a record of how many people have natural immunity, does not fit their agenda. They have gone back and tested donations from late 2019 and found natural antibodies, long before our gov, said it was here.
‘My son had COVID in January of 2020, still showed antibodies a year and a half later..

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

confused glasses man .gif

These are the people we're dealing with. 😝

In other news.........................

Approved Version Of Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Still Not Available In US

teaser image
The lack of availability means vaccine mandates based on the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval are unlawful...
WED OCT 13, AT 7:50 AM

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
You would think the left would be ALL over this since the vaccines were developed under the Trump Admin. They could easily turn it around on him, and maybe they are planning on doing so still when they mid-terms come closer.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

HotRod82

Reaction score
No, winter will be normal, but the fear mongering narratives will be nuts 🤡🤡
That would be the best case scenario.....however looking at current trend lines, we very well may have a tidal wave of breakthrough infections brought on by the suppressed immune system of the vaccinated. Time will tell.