Bwahahahahahaha

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
LFeUGkfyqHD7.jpeg

LMAO 70's show .gif

Meaney77

Reaction score
Thank god the government is looking out for us and our healt and limiting how much we can consume!!

HotRod82

Reaction score
First video games, now eggs? Focking unreal.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
It's like they are all in a room just throwing ideas at a wall then running with it. The scariest part of the deal is there are millions out there that will believe them.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
"scientist discovered" LoL time to start telling people I'm a scientist whenever needed

yuppie

Reaction score
I'd like to hear from people that raise their own chickens and eat a ton of eggs coming from their own backyard...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'd like to hear from people that raise their own chickens and eat a ton of eggs coming from their own backyard...
I'm up to 21 chickens, 17 hens, 4 loudmouth Mf'rs. It's cold and winter, so they've cut back production. We burn through 8-10 eggs a day.
I've been having 2 eggs a day for the better part of 6 years now. I don't know what my cholesterol is. Blood pressure has been pretty consistent 120/80 for several years, even with the added BS going on in life and the world.

Fuk Gates!

JDKRXW

Reaction score
It's like they are all in a room just throwing ideas at a wall then running with it. The scariest part of the deal is there are millions out there that will believe them.

I hope so :) .... have you seen the price lately??
I eat about a doz per week - so maybe this idiotic headline will cause a crash in demand so the price goes back to normal.

xlint89

Reaction score
Scientists have determined Oxygen is causing sudden heart attacks and stroke.

Stop wearing your mask, and place a plastic bag over your head if you want to live.

I'll retract this statement in 6 months like the media.

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
Scientists have determined Oxygen is causing sudden heart attacks and stroke.

Stop wearing your mask, and place a plastic bag over your head if you want to live.

I'll retract this statement in 6 months like the media.
Caught a ton of shit for posting similar comments on our local health dept. FB page back when the mask hysteria was still strong, lol. Funny thing is, some folks would probably do it 😄

xlint89

Reaction score
Caught a ton of shit for posting similar comments on our local health dept. FB page back when the mask hysteria was still strong, lol. Funny thing is, some folks would probably do it 😄
Absolutely. Have you ever seen someone wearing 2 masks? (like Fraudchi suggested?)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'll leave this here....

Gates trying to save humanity? WEF special forces at it again?

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
So they are putting the vax in the chicken feed....