WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

C-Pap machine for free

PaPaG

Reaction score
I have an almost brand new condition Remstar M series cpap machine with a humidifier option, used it twice and said NO WAY IN HELL can I get used to it (about 10 years ago), cleaned it and has sat in its case and in the closet since then. I know a lot of RDers have sleep Apnea and if you do not have insurance these things are very expensive. Free to anyone in need of a machine with all attachments and new face mask in package. I don't have pics yet but will in a day or so.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Someone wants it if they decide not i will let everyone know.

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
I’ll take it. I just hit a deer on my motorcycle Wednesday . I’m still in icu. Broke all rigs or right side, hip, femur , collar bone , scapula and punctured lung. Almost died. Like I said I’m still in icu but found out my oxygen levels drop to 60% lol. So I found out I have sleep apnea a really fucking painful way

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
That’s the best thing every did is get one. I sleep so good and I’m well rested when I wake up

riverroyal

Reaction score
I’ll take it. I just hit a deer on my motorcycle Wednesday . I’m still in icu. Broke all rigs or right side, hip, femur , collar bone , scapula and punctured lung. Almost died. Like I said I’m still in icu but found out my oxygen levels drop to 60% lol. So I found out I have sleep apnea a really fucking painful way
Shit.... hang in there

PaPaG

Reaction score
Holly Crap, I pray you recover 100%, sorry to hear you got hurt so bad but at least you are hopefully in good hands...godspeed on the recovery.