WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

CA coast cruise rental car??

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Anybody have any suggestion on being able to get a nice rental car to cruise the coast line in. Something the wife has always wanted to do. Something along the lines of a corvette, mustang, audi etc.
rental places around me happen to only have corollas and civics haha

Mikes56

Reaction score
My buddy rented a Maserati for his wife and her daughter to go up the coast for a few days. PM me if your interested and I’ll call and ask him where he rented it from.

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
My buddy rented a Maserati for his wife and her daughter to go up the coast for a few days. PM me if your interested and I’ll call and ask him where he rented it from.
Thank you. Pm sent

scottchbrite

Reaction score
I think certain Enterprise locations do. When we went to the free state of Florida last year, I rented a nice BMW. Might need to go closer to LA area

Hypnautic

Reaction score
I rent from Enterprise Exotic’s all the time. Usually only at airports.
I’ve rented 3-4 Corvettes, Maserati Ghibli and Merc SL, Jag and Cadillac from them.
There is a daily mileage of 100 per day but let them know where your going and ask them for some “extra” courtesy miles. They usually give me an extra 250. If going further ask to prepay for those miles at a discount.
Ive also rented the Black and Gold Hertz Camaro. I recommend if you looking for fast, loud and obnoxious.

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Quick search outta LAS location. Now with unlimited miles!! Totally worth the cost !!

IMG_0729.jpg
IMG_0728.jpg