WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

ca gov recall happening

RodnJen

Reaction score
The numbers are different this time, but hard to say what happens. The people of CA did elect Arnold. 🤠

4Waters

Reaction score
The numbers are different this time, but hard to say what happens. The people of CA did elect Arnold. 🤠
Yeah and they elected Gray Davis, Jerry brown 4 times and gavin newsom, see the trend, I voted for Arnold only to get rid of Davis

hallett3

Reaction score
Hopefully this will end his political career, and next we see in the headlines that he’s getting divorced because he has already cheated on his current wife. Hope it all goes to shit for him. Fucking arrogant prick

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

1772C39D-B19C-4B3E-8701-7C02EC18482E.jpeg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Hopefully this will end his political career, and next we see in the headlines that he’s getting divorced because he has already cheated on his current wife. Hope it all goes to shit for him. Fucking arrogant prick

You might think so, but it won’t in the least.
He is born into the West Coast Monarchy.
He is royalty, as it were, a birthright of the 4 families.

Badchoices03

Reaction score
The reality is the California voters are dumb enough to put this turd back into office and likely will.

Agreed, all this will be for nothing, cause of all the dumbshit liberal Californians that are just gonna vote him right back in, and will lead to even more of his arrogance.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Californians elect dozens of Democrat congresspersons and send them to DC where the rest of the country have to deal with their liberal policies.
CA deserves Newsome.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
It's funny, you go on his IG page and on most of his posts I would say 90% of people tell him to f-off. Then you go on his twitter account and as soon as you posts something about giving away free money you get either "thank god for Gavin" or "where is my fvcking money" 😄 😄 It just goes to show you how free things do buy votes!

RodnJen

Reaction score
It's funny, you go on his IG page and on most of his posts I would say 90% of people tell him to f-off. Then you go on his twitter account and as soon as you posts something about giving away free money you get either "thank god for Gavin" or "where is my fvcking money" 😄 😄 It just goes to show you how free things do buy votes!

No joke, build a wall and Mexico will pay for it. We all know how long that lasted.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Lol, yea let's see what costs the american tax payer more in the long run, a wall or free medical, schooling, food, phones, housing, ect ect.

We all know the answer to that, you are welcome.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Not one of mine. He identifies as conservative. The republicans are throwing any name they can hoping for traction.

The latest flavor of the month is the former mayor of San Diego.

All this just because of unresolved daddy issues?
I bet just a little therapy would fix you.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
Ahh yes sorry forgot.. “comprehensive tax reform” from the guy who has no problem taxing retired older folks out of their home while registering a boat in another state to avoid sales tax. Thank you Rod what would we all do in here without you? 😁