WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
"What is California Secretary of State Alex Padilla hiding?

His decision to award a $35 million contract to a public affairs company connected to Joe Biden’s presidential campaign raises serious questions about Padilla’s judgment — and about whether his office is breaking the law.

One big problem: Padilla’s office is hiding the contract from public view."

C'mon man, you aint a voter if you dont vote for me, to paraphrase the pedo

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Alex Paddilla is the shadiest politician in California. And that says alot. He is behind the misrepresenting of the propositions. He's why we have the newest gas tax he changes the wording on the ballots to confuse the voters to vote his way. He also is the guy that hired Eric Holder's law firm to sue Trump on every issue for California. Paid him millions of taxpayers money to consult on California lawsuits against Trump. Eric Holders obamas guy.

Taboma

Reaction score
Alex Paddilla is the shadiest politician in California. And that says alot. He is behind the misrepresenting of the propositions. He's why we have the newest gas tax he changes the wording on the ballots to confuse the voters to vote his way. He also is the guy that hired Eric Holder's law firm to sue Trump on every issue for California. Paid him millions of taxpayers money to consult on California lawsuits against Trump. Eric Holders obamas guy.

Speaking of California propositions, seems like every couple of years I'm remarking how prior I've never seen more confusing use of the English language, then what I'm confronted with attempting to decipher the damned things. Yet every cycle, they raise the bar, this year might just be hard to top. I seriously doubt even those who wrote them have a clue what they mean.
But sure, they should allow 17 years old to vote, why not. 😖

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Speaking of California propositions, seems like every couple of years I'm remarking how prior I've never seen more confusing use of the English language, then what I'm confronted with attempting to decipher the damned things. Yet every cycle, they raise the bar, this year might just be hard to top. I seriously doubt even those who wrote them have a clue what they mean.
But sure, they should allow 17 years old to vote, why not. 😖
These day’s I typically go straight to who’s backing what. Usually enough to let me know how I’m voting.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
If it costs money...no matter what it is I vote no. You got enough money...BUDGET YOUR SHIT YOU MUTHA FUCKAS!

Taboma

Reaction score
These day’s I typically go straight to who’s backing what. Usually enough to let me know how I’m voting.

That for me is certainly a major point, although this year Prop 21 has an interesting mix with the likes of Bernie Sanders and Maxine Waters in support and Newsom and other democrats against. Finally at the bottom of the opponents list I see Jarvis. But voting on Newsom's side is still going to make marking that one painful. 😖