WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

CA Signs Bill for Healthcare for Illegals

jet496

Reaction score
I just don't get it. I bust my ass to get ahead & have to keep supporting not only weak-ass liberals but now illegal immigrants. What part of illegal do libbies not get? How can our government justify any of it?

There's really no logic to it.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 11.14.47 PM.png

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ca...al-immigrants-taxpayer-funded-health-benefits
California becomes 1st state to give taxpayer-funded health benefits to illegal immigrants

Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 11.15.57 PM.png

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
The Dems taxed American citizens for NOT having and paying for health insurance,..... and are NOW giving it away FREE of charge to illegals.
Now, Loons, tell me how the Dems are looking out for your needs and the best interest of Americans.

upload_2019-7-10_8-18-39.gif

RodnJen

Reaction score

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Just who do you think you are carrying? Most of these top-paying cities are convincingly liberal voters.

https://calmatters.org/economy/2019/05/how-much-do-you-neighbors-pay-california-state-taxes/

I'm not. I pay my share just like anyone else. Having to pay for it, makes it wrong.

It should be voluntary, not stolen from those who do not want it. Why should I have to pay for healthcare for someone else? Who pays mine?

I hope someone nails that shitbag to the wall.

rrrr

Reaction score

RodnJen

Reaction score
You usually produce some extraordinary specious reasoning, but this one is really out there.

Why can't you tell us your personal opinion about it, instead of deflecting?

If they are here, they need access to healthcare. It’s a public safety issue.

The notion that the OP is supporting the liberals is laughable.

squeezer

Reaction score
Those of you who voted for Newsome - tell me why it's OK for illegals to get FREE HEALTHCARE while I, an American citizen, have to pay for it?!

I'm waiting...

You are right, this situation is ridiculous.
Your healthcare should also be covered under a single payer system.

OH Wait a minute... Maybe, just maybe, providing illegals with “free” healthcare in a doctors office keeps them from consuming free (yet orders of magnitude more costly) healthcare in emergency rooms.

And let’s be clear it’s not free healthcare. It’s healthcare that we choose to provide in a manner that’s more cost effective than what we have in this country now...

rrrr

Reaction score
Hey Rod, your link to CalMatters is enlightening. Now I can go to just one website to see how your state's government is fucking over hard working citizens.

Own a business selling furs? You're fucked, the state is going to steal it from you.

An advancing bill would ban the sale of new fur in California. Supporters say it's time to end inhumane fashions; furriers call that government overreach.

https://calmatters.org/politics/cal...r-ban-california-animal-rights-friedman-bill/

The cops in California have just been told they are reckless assholes, and if they shoot anyone, they'll be hounded off the force. Officer Tara O'Sullivan can't comment on the new law. She's dead.

SJM-L-SLAINCOP-0628-1052.jpg

New standards passed by California lawmakers will let police fire their guns only “when necessary in defense of human life.”

https://calmatters.org/justice/2019/07/new-ca-rules-deadly-police-force-go-to-governors-desk/

Andy B.

Reaction score

The problem with your argument is they are ILLEGAL they're breaking the law period just being here how hard is that to understand! Go to another country saw mexico break the law and see what happens and see if you get free healthcare please!!

TeamGreene

Reaction score

The only public safety issue is them being here illegally in the first place, just ask Kate Steinle's family, the dems say that they don't want open borders but yet are laying out more incentives for border jumpers. Fucking lying POS.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The problem with your argument is they are ILLEGAL they're breaking the law period just being here how hard is that to understand! Go to another country saw mexico break the law and see what happens and see if you get free healthcare please!!

They're two-faced whores for the votes.

Well they're here, we have to cover them. :rolleyes:

Andy B.

Reaction score
The only public safety issue is them being here illegally in the first place, just ask Kate Steinle's family, the dems say that they don't want open borders but yet are laying out more incentives for border jumpers. Fucking lying POS.

EXACTLY THIS!! Wait until one of these illegals fucks up your life and maybe RodJen will be singing a different tune! Hopefully this never happens to anyone on here!!
On another note here in Vegas they drive without DL or insurance fuck up your car they might go to jail for a day then are let out to fuck up someone else's life without any repercussions!!!! I'M ALL ABOUT BUILDING THE WALL and keeping these free loaders out!!

Andy B.

Reaction score
Oh and they always show up for their court dates WTF ever!!!!!:mad::mad:

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

So what I get out of your replies is, you're okay with them being here and have no intention of supporting them being sent back where they came from. This is what the high majority of liberals tell us all when they vote fro the people that give them things and say there should be open borders as the entire group of D's in the recent debates.

And don't try and weasel out of being okay with it as you will vote for one of the schmucks that raised their hands to the questions.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Hey I have an idea! Why not have the Teamsters put them on their roles to get the bennies they "deserve"?

RodnJen

Reaction score
I don’t want them here, but they’re here. You want them all out, good luck. Please reform immigration, that’s what your candidate ran on.

Failed and ineffective.

Andy B.

Reaction score
I don’t want them here, but they’re here. You want them all out, good luck. Please reform immigration, that’s what your candidate ran on.

Failed and ineffective.

He has tried your fellow dems in the house don't want to, that quote is old and wrong!:D

And the O just played catch and release for eight years and you're blaming Trump classic!!

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
It’s a public safety issue.

Please listen to yourself.........wouldn't it make more sense to prevent this "public safety issue" by stopping those who are carrying unknown diseases from enter the U.S. in the first place??? :rolleyes:
You Liberals always want to address and treat the symptoms under the cloak of "compassion" and never focus on a cure for the actual disease!

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Failed and ineffective.

and why is that? President is utilizing all means available within his legal powers to stop this tragedy at our border, ......but certain groups of people are in the way! We can start with the Dems and their Liberal judges!

If you are sincere and actually mean this ^^^^^, your elected DEM candidates are the ones preventing corrective measures.....why don't you call them out? President Trump can not do it alone...the system is designed so we all work together...imagine that. :)

Last edited:

Tom Slick

Reaction score

Failed and ineffective.
Last time I checked "our candidate" is doing everything within his power to bring change to our immigration system. But it's your party that is resistant to everything he tries and blatantly refuse to come to the table to work towards resolving the issues with the system.

Wake up!

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Last time I checked "our president" is doing everything within his power to bring change to our immigration system. But it's your party that is resistant to everything he tries and blatantly refuse to come to the table to work towards resolving the issues with the system.

Wake up!

Fixed it for you.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Failed and ineffective.

upload_2019-7-10_14-40-8.png

Good job Jen!!!!!!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Here are some immigration stats. Pay careful attention to their countries of origin and the color of their skin. Also note the rate of entry in the ‘90’s vs the last ant current decades.

A wall wouldn’t have done much, enforcement would.

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/data/state-profiles/state/demographics/CA

A wall would not have done much because they are all being flown in on private jets?

Country of origin means nothing with regard to to path they took to get into the country.. THE SOUTHERN POROUS BORDER.

RodnJen

Reaction score
A wall would not have done much because they are all being flown in on private jets?

Country of origin means nothing with regard to to path they took to get into the country.. THE SOUTHERN POROUS BORDER.

Keep pulling that lever, it’s all you’ve got.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

A lever is better than grasping at straws. Show me the conveniently absent stats on how those people got into the country :)

A vast majority of the Asians probably flew in and overstayed visas. The poor cant afford plan tickets to Vegas from far away lands.

A wall will save the country countless dollars and countless immigrant lives.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
A wall wouldn’t have done much, enforcement would.

Stats and theories....any excuse not to proceed.....We say a Wall will work.....why not prove us wrong by building the Wall then EVERYBODY can shut up about it. :p

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

Terrible response. Enforcement happens when they actually make it in to the country, then we have to deal with them....unless Mexico is going to help more.

A wall actually keeps them from gaining access to our country in the first place.

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score

Failed and ineffective.

Our President is doing everything he can to keep them out but he gets blocked at every turn
by the Congress and by liberal judges !!!

Steve

RodnJen

Reaction score
Terrible response. Enforcement happens when they actually make it in to the country, then we have to deal with them....unless Mexico is going to help more.

A wall actually keeps them from gaining access to our country in the first place.

So does going after their employers. Where is the White House effort on that front?

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
So does going after their employers. Where is the White House effort on that front?

Can we send them home, fine the business owners, AND build a wall? I am in.

My guess, he feels like he has a pro business approach. See how easy that is? Don’t have to agree with everything someone you voted for does or does not do.

You?

RodnJen

Reaction score
Can we send them home, fine the business owners, AND build a wall? I am in.

My guess, he feels like he has a pro business approach. See how easy that is? Don’t have to agree with everything someone you voted for does or does not do.

You?

Same.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

HO-LEE-SHIT.....................actually something that makes sense!!!!!

Good job Jen!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I really can't believe I'm reading this. So who exactly do you think should pay for this? I have a couple friends who are divorced. They both run businesses and have paid into the system since they were teens. They are now in their early 50's. The last couple years they have both had to drop their health insurance because it just became to expensive. Now they are at high risk of losing everything in the event they develop a serious illness. This is the same scenario for my 35 yr old son and his fiancee. She is covered at work but until married my son cannot afford it. In January this year my son developed a blood clot in his spin. The surgery and subsequent rehab cost him over $14000.00 which he is now paying. No one in the government stepped up and offered him jack shit, yet you're ok with these border jumpers getting full benefits.
Your argument that "because they are here they should have free health care" is insulting to say the least. You and your band of "vote buying liberals" make me sick!
By supporting these policy's you are making it harder for those who live here to afford health care for themselves and their families. I seriously hope that this law comes back to roost right on your front porch. You and the crooked politicians you support. Maybe sometime in the not to distant future you may find yourself with a healthcare system which requires you to wait 7 to 8 mo to get help because Pedro and his illegal family got in line ahead of you.
There you go RodNDem......A pretty exact look at what "you" support and enable. CA and the nation would be better off if people like you just didn't vote period.

All you do is try and uphold some bullshit blind stubborness that D's are what the nation needs regardless of the shit they fuck up:rolleyes:

squeezer

Reaction score
I really can't believe I'm reading this. So who exactly do you think should pay for this? I have a couple friends who are divorced. They both run businesses and have paid into the system since they were teens. They are now in their early 50's. The last couple years they have both had to drop their health insurance because it just became to expensive. Now they are at high risk of losing everything in the event they develop a serious illness. This is the same scenario for my 35 yr old son and his fiancee. She is covered at work but until married my son cannot afford it. In January this year my son developed a blood clot in his spin. The surgery and subsequent rehab cost him over $14000.00 which he is now paying. No one in the government stepped up and offered him jack shit, yet you're ok with these border jumpers getting full benefits.
Your argument that "because they are here they should have free health care" is insulting to say the least. You and your band of "vote buying liberals" make me sick!
By supporting these policy's you are making it harder for those who live here to afford health care for themselves and their families. I seriously hope that this law comes back to roost right on your front porch. You and the crooked politicians you support. Maybe sometime in the not to distant future you may find yourself with a healthcare system which requires you to wait 7 to 8 mo to get help because Pedro and his illegal family got in line ahead of you.

I believe every word you typed here is true... It is also EXACTLY why we need universal healthcare.

The legislation we are talking about in this thread has nothing to do with your friends situations now does it...

Andy B.

Reaction score
I believe every word you typed here is true... It is also EXACTLY why we need universal healthcare.

The legislation we are talking about in this thread has nothing to do with your friends situations now does it...

No we don't need universal healthcare oshitcare raised premiums through the roof as much as 200% a month government needs to stay out of it that's why we're in the shit we're in!!!

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
It is also EXACTLY why we need universal healthcare.

The High cost of healthcare is a symptom of a bigger problem....... and rather than solve the actual problem.....you Libs just expect the government to pay these exaggerated costs, with a total disregard or focus to the actual cause... and to you....this problem is solved.
Passing this problem over to the government to pay for it is NOT a solution....it is a total wussy cop out! The ACA clearly demonstrated that saving money via a a gov controlled healthcare system is a myth...it actually does the opposite!

Free enterprise in the healthcare and insurance industries would be a great start.......first order of business......get rid of the Lobbyists and their under the table pay offs!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

FrigidViciousAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

Imbecile

squeezer

Reaction score
The High cost of healthcare is a symptom of a bigger problem....... and rather than solve the actual problem.....you Libs just expect the government to pay these exaggerated costs, with a total disregard or focus to the actual cause... and to you....this problem is solved.
Passing this problem over to the government to pay for it is NOT a solution....it is a total wussy cop out! The ACA clearly demonstrated that saving money via a a gov controlled healthcare system is a myth...it actually does the opposite!

Free enterprise in the healthcare and insurance industries would be a great start.......first order of business......get rid of the Lobbyists and their under the table pay offs!

The ACA couldn’t have been further from a single payer system...

List for me a single country that has higher health care costs per capita than the USA.

I’ll wait...