WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cabinet Installers?

MCnParker

Reaction score
Long story short is we ordered cabinets and they get delivered next Tuesday. Our neighbor who is a general said he would help and then dropped the bomb that he is going to be out of town for the next two weeks. Anybody on here have any recommendations or know anyone they would refer? Thanks in advance!

MCnParker

Reaction score
Kitchen, not large by any means but I about fell out of my chair when I got the quote from the installer that the store sent out. I assume it will be the same but after thinking it through I really want someone in the business to do it.

NicPaus

Reaction score
I have 2 kitchens going. Cabinet install price is $2400. They had several bids on 1 all in same range. Have seen several bids much higher. Has a big island at that price not just a basic L design.

What brand cabinets and how many? Can you post a pic of layout?

MCnParker

Reaction score
IMG_1791.jpg

Thomasville we upgraded to all plywood boxes but pretty standard other than that. Of course my wife wants to swap the fridge from the right to the left ....now that it is all ordered. IMG_1791.jpg

MCnParker

Reaction score
Island is a single row of boxes going on a slab.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Issue with swapping fridge will be the finished end of uppers. Some come with a panel that can be added either side but Thomasville was not separate on last 2 kitchens I used them. If I can get a Guy to work next Sunday could make it happen. Booked out during week.

MCnParker

Reaction score
Issue with swapping fridge will be the finished end of uppers. Some come with a panel that can be added either side but Thomasville was not separate on last 2 kitchens I used them. If I can get a Guy to work next Sunday could make it happen. Booked out during week.

Appreciate the offer, looks like another inmate is close by and is going to come take a look see when the cabinets come in. Thanks for all the input!