WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cabinet Re-Finishing in Havasu

Not So Fast

Reaction score
We had our house built in 2002 and have updated it periodically with the usual things like carpet, paint, granite counters and such. But the then popular "Golden Oak" cabinets were really looking dated so we decided to have them re-finished instead of replacing them which was very pricey, and they turned out fantastic, changed the whole look for the better, much better. It was a bigger than expected project, took 5 days but so happy we did it
So if you are thinking of this update we fully recommend Curb Appeal, very professional and ON TIME (which is a biggy nowadays
They also do painting in and out, cool decking, and epoxy garage floors
NSF
Curb Appeal
Marc Zettel 928-486-5351
IMG_4806.JPG
IMG_4807.JPG
IMG_4810.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4809.JPG
    IMG_4809.JPG
    266.5 KB · Views: 38

DLC

Reaction score
That looks great!

Do you have any before pics?

Did you have to clean out all the cabs?
How long did it take?
In your opinion how much would a standard smaller kitchen cost? $3 - 4,000.00

We have beautiful white wash cabs! Yea….

82daytona

Reaction score
Looks great! I’ve bread good things about them too!

petie6464

Reaction score
Look pretty darn nice. Are they stained or painted?

Not So Fast

Reaction score
That looks great!

Do you have any before pics?

Did you have to clean out all the cabs?
How long did it take?
In your opinion how much would a standard smaller kitchen cost? $3 - 4,000.00

We have beautiful white wash cabs! Yea….

Sorry no before pics but they were the Golden Oak natural finish in good shape just dated looking. You have to clearout the drawers but cabinets stay, Took 5 days, estimate for just a small kitchen, guessing around $2500, lots more work than I thought. They remove all doors and drawer faces and hinges etc, then sand everything, paint a base coat depending on what color you choose front and back, then use a transparent stain and wipe on the desired grain be it light or dark look. Then apply 2 coats of Lacquer and reassemble with bump dots.
The guys' were very careful and neat but it does disrupt your schedule. We did the kitchen, 2 bathrooms and laundry room.
I usually dont recommend unless I am completely satisfied and I am, Curb Appeal painted 3 bedrooms for us plus did the patio in cool deck

joecfd1

Reaction score
Sorry no before pics but they were the Golden Oak natural finish in good shape just dated looking. You have to clearout the drawers but cabinets stay, Took 5 days, estimate for just a small kitchen, guessing around $2500, lots more work than I thought. They remove all doors and drawer faces and hinges etc, then sand everything, paint a base coat depending on what color you choose front and back, then use a transparent stain and wipe on the desired grain be it light or dark look. Then apply 2 coats of Lacquer and reassemble with bump dots.
The guys' were very careful and neat but it does disrupt your schedule. We did the kitchen, 2 bathrooms and laundry room.
I usually dont recommend unless I am completely satisfied and I am, Curb Appeal painted 3 bedrooms for us plus did the patio in cool deck

Looks great Bobby!