WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cactus Marine & RV - Lake Havasu - Reviews?

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Glad you were able to clarify your posting errors. Pretty obvious you paid well over 59k for the godfrey. Why you repeatedly post 59k is very misleading when you factor in prep, tax , trailer and any other options. Saying you dont know exactly what you paid is complete bullshit also. Every boat sale has a final contract with final numbers and your signature on it so you know exactly how much you were given for a trade in and what you paid in difference. Some of us were born in the dark but not last night. For those of us that shopped around we know exactly what the local havasu dealers were asking for their products.

Last edited:

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I don't know much about pontoons, but is this a good deal for a 2019 bennington for 59,999...?

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/bod/d/wayzata-new-2019-bennington-tri-toon-25/6927107367.html

it's a 27'r with bar and table...too big for me..

00y0y_9HPj5hdQUMN_600x450.jpg

PlanB

Reaction score
I don't know much about pontoons, but is this a good deal for a 2019 bennington for 59,999...?

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/bod/d/wayzata-new-2019-bennington-tri-toon-25/6927107367.html

it's a 27'r with bar and table...too big for me..

00y0y_9HPj5hdQUMN_600x450.jpg

In today's market, it's fair. It's their middle of the road "S" model. No performance package and does not say what brand of motor. Also need to add a trailer. Deck down is lifetime warranty and everything else is 10 years.

satellitemike

Reaction score

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Why does it matter what anybody paid for a freaking boat as long as the person buying the boat is happy with the deal, that’s all that really matters, if you don’t like the customer service at a particular place so be it, go by your damn boat somewhere else. Good God some of you people are disturbed! :rolleyes:

And yes this post probably means I’m just as disturbed as the rest of you.:confused:

warlock250

Reaction score
one more time...I paid 45k plus my trade..all in... totalcost. out the door...freight tax and handling,,,complete…. every penny spent...how much i'm out of pocket...money I had to give....

you get it?????

and as far as the rest of my business....I traded the godfrey to my wife for the 525 cheetah... , traded the 525 cheetah for the 250 coach, and traded the 250 coach, for the 230 coach with the triple axel extreme trailer...I had a sandwich and a beer for lunch... and just had some water melon that my wife had cut up in the fridge...going out for dinner at 6:00
Hey Steve what are you wearing right now. [emoji6][emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Glad you were able to clarify your posting errors. Pretty obvious you paid well over 59k for the godfrey. Why you repeatedly post 59k is very misleading when you factor in prep, tax , trailer and any other options. Saying you dont know exactly what you paid is complete bullshit also. Every boat sale has a final contract with final numbers and your signature on it so you know exactly how much you were given for a trade in and what you paid in difference. Some of us were born in the dark but not last night. For those of us that shopped around we know exactly what the local havasu dealers were asking for their products.
ok, now it's your turn,, how much did you pay otd delivered to havasu???and how much did you pay to reg. the boat and trailer...

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
ok, now it's your turn,, how much did you pay otd delivered to havasu???and how much did you pay to reg. the boat and trailer...

$101,313.68 I live in California and my boat was delivered to my house in California. Now 2FF let me help you out a bit. Thats the number that is at the bottom of the sales contract that I signed with the dealer. A sales contract is an agreement between 2 parties wherein the total cost of the item being purchased is listed. This number is typically near the bottom below the description of the item and all the extras that were added in with the sale such as trade in amount, trailer, prep, tax, etc.... This number is usually very close to where your signature is on the contract. Does this look familiar to you at all?

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Why does it matter what anybody paid for a freaking boat as long as the person buying the boat is happy with the deal, that’s all that really matters, if you don’t like the customer service at a particular place so be it, go by your damn boat somewhere else. Good God some of you people are disturbed! :rolleyes:

And yes this post probably means I’m just as disturbed as the rest of you.:confused:

Absolutely true is does not matter excpet when someone is posting obvious bullshit and you call them on it and they can't back up their bullshit. But this is kind of a common occurrence on this site too.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Hey I thought we were in a " Hug Economy " !!

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Let's get back to the prop testing results. As long as you are happy with your boat(s) (5 toons now I think total you said) and enjoying your time on the water that's all that matters.

satellitemike

Reaction score
There is no time limit.
Go do some more prop testing and let us know what works best so we dont have to.
Thanks Steve!

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Well know we know that you bank at Wells Fargo with that receipt font. :D

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
$101,313.68 I live in California and my boat was delivered to my house in California. Now 2FF let me help you out a bit. Thats the number that is at the bottom of the sales contract that I signed with the dealer. A sales contract is an agreement between 2 parties wherein the total cost of the item being purchased is listed. This number is typically near the bottom below the description of the item and all the extras that were added in with the sale such as trade in amount, trailer, prep, tax, etc.... This number is usually very close to where your signature is on the contract. Does this look familiar to you at all?

So did you buy the same boat or something and are upset with what you paid? What's with all the questions?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Those numbers look to be the ones you would use on a mailbox.
yes, and reflective....I wanna say this...this is what was told to me by both az game and fish, and by Nevada park service...they are gonna start cracking down on boat number display,... az went on and on about size.. spacing, and location..ease of visabilty..and contrating...I have nothing to hide, just don't wanna get pulled over to have some one tell me "put this in your mouth and blow it like a whistle...

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
And you've named yourself crusader for truth on this subject against 2FF? lol

Nah just don't like bullshitters. Already asked to move on to a new topic but keep getting messages and questions so I responded to them.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
2FF ive responded to your multiple PM's and yes I can see the undated unsigned redacted piece of paper you posted. Would it be possible to move on to another boating related topic?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
does anyone here understand whats being said???does it not say that trailers included $0.00 as for the tax... in az you get tax credit for the trade...

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
no not really, you come on here calling me a liar, and that I spread bullshit...I show my receipt and now you say it not the receipt??? the price is on line 59.999... plus tax...includes trailer....I thought it was a good deal as did 39 other people... why just pick on me... wtf is your axe to grind with cactus???that's not me,.. all I did was buy a boat there...you want me to say it was horrible and they cheated me... didn't happen.. I paid and they gave me the boat...end of story...

I am not sure what kind of medication you are taking but you need to double up. Lets move on to another topic.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
whoa whoa whoa there...I never said I paid 59,900... nore did I say OTD....I said I wrote a check for 45k....

2FF this is one of your quotes in the same thread here. Are you really as dumb as you are acting or is this just a joke?

Last edited:

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
whoa whoa whoa there...I never said I paid 59,900... nore did I say OTD....I said I wrote a check for 45k....

2FF this is one of your quotes. Are you really as dumb as you are acting or is this just a joke?
you're sounding pretty dumb right now buddy, and very very very nosey to other peoples private financing

again... what the fuc is it to you what I paid.... I paid enough to get the title....nuff said...

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Sounds good and I hope you are very happy with your boats and enjoy your time on the water.

USMC2010

Reaction score
Arguing over toon prices, how the times have changed . Jeebus you guys need better hobbies.

Reactions: DWC

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
2FF ive responded to your multiple PM's and yes I can see the undated unsigned redacted piece of paper you posted. Would it be possible to move on to another boating related topic?

Move on because you can’t dig yourself out of a hole?

LHCBOY

Reaction score
I will get in the middle of this. Everyone needs to understand that Steve is a master negotiator. I have taken a trade in and sold him something and still don’t know where I stand. He will give u enough to piss you off. There is no reason to question this guy he HAS NOTHING to hide. He is a true stand up guy. Tells you how it is, if you don’t like it then move on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This is the weirdest thread I think I have ever read on rdp..

You have warlock250 aka Todd who is one of the owners of Cactus, saying in this thread he doesn’t work for Cactus.. (That doesn’t even make sense?)

Steve has posted all over this site that he bought that boat for 59.9 (I have read it multiple times, because I thought that was a smoking deal for a toon with a 250).

Then coming back saying he didn’t say that.. it’s 45+ a trade in..

Then reverting back to the 59.9.

Lavey29 digging in on that fact and almost taking it personally, which is bizarre because why would he care what Steve paid..

Steve putting up boats and talking about putting them together to make a 17’ wide deal.. lol

It’s all over the god damn place.

You guys need to relax.

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
[QUOTE="warlock250, post: 3370689, member: 14468]Nobody else in that town sells what they sell. Jr's and Horizon sell a 1/2 of what they got a year lol. Lots of work doing it from where I sit.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

That might be true, but Preston has sold more twin engine Toons than anyone in the country.

So volume wise on hin’s You might be right.. but dollars wise those twin rigs are what a 1/4 million bucks? When they announced their production allotment for the west coast Preston said “I’ll take all of them.”

I wouldn’t go making it sound like he or JR are small time programs.

warlock250

Reaction score
This is the weirdest thread I think I have ever read on rdp..

You have warlock250 aka Todd who is one of the owners of Cactus, saying in this thread he doesn’t work for Cactus..

Steve has posted all over this site that he bought that boat for 59.9 (I have read it multiple times, because I thought that was a smoking deal for a toon with a 250).

Then coming back saying he didn’t say that.. it’s 45+ a trade in..

Then reverting back to the 59.9.

Lavey29 digging in on that fact and almost taking it personally, which is bizarre because why would he care what Steve paid..

Steve putting up boats and talking about putting them together to make a 17’ wide deal.. lol

It’s all over the god damn place.

You guys need to relax.
I don't care to be involved in all the drama. I live far away it and I'm outta touch. Lots of people spend lots of time worrying about other people and there business and if they spent as much time researching and digging up old shit like they do and were to focus on making money as hard, lol they would be doing well and could buy whatever they want to buy. Just sayin.
Oh and by the way boys and girls I was informed today that a new Berkshire Twin will cost 20k more as of today. [emoji853][emoji22] FU Berkshire and Forest Gump Marine.

warlock250

Reaction score
[QUOTE="warlock250, post: 3370689, member: 14468]Nobody else in that town sells what they sell. Jr's and Horizon sell a 1/2 of what they got a year lol. Lots of work doing it from where I sit.

That might be true, but Preston has sold more twin engine Toons than anyone in the country.

So volume wise on hin’s You might be right.. but dollars wise those twin rigs are what a 1/4 million bucks? When they announced their production allotment for the west coast Preston said “I’ll take all of them.”

I wouldn’t go making it sound like he or JR are small time programs.[/QUOTE]Cactus was ordering all the twins in advance and the Rep Dan is buddies with Preston so he was getting special treatment lol. Lots of games played at forest Gump marine.
Forest Gump marine has hardly any orders in now and barely run the factory for 4 days a week they have issues there. And then they send out the email on Twins going up another 20k lmfao that's God damn crazy.
Im ordering up a Sylvan Twin which is all new coming out soon. F Forest Gump Marine. Good luck with them Overpriced Twins now.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
what about this one for 59,999... it's a hurricane with a honda 250...lol... so you could buy 2 for 120k and glue them together and have a 17' wide pontoon with twin honda 250's

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/bod/d/lake-havasu-city-2020-fd236-hurricane/6926632413.html

00Z0Z_5mTjRGdeDUQ_600x450.jpg
That's literally what I want. Have you ever owned or driven a hurricane, Steve?

If not, can you buy one and let me know your honest review on one please? Lol

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I wouldn’t go making it sound like he or JR are small time programs.
Cactus was ordering all the twins in advance and the Rep Dan is buddies with Preston so he was getting special treatment lol. Lots of games played at forest Gump marine.
Forest Gump marine has hardly any orders in now and barely run the factory for 4 days a week they have issues there. And then they send out the email on Twins going up another 20k lmfao that's God damn crazy.
Im ordering up a Sylvan Twin which is all new coming out soon. F Forest Gump Marine. Good luck with them Overpriced Twins now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I’m not sure what Forest Gump
marine is?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That's literally what I want. Have you ever owned or driven a hurricane, Steve?

If not, can you buy one and let me know your honest review on one please? Lol

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

I always thought they were ahead of their time when I was a kid..