WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

CAL Ranch Grand Opening

Universal Elements

Reaction score
In Kingman. If you haven’t been to one, make sure you hit This one up. So many guns, ammunition and Barry runs their Stihl department. Authorized service center too.

D3EE66BD-D98A-4EB6-805D-369F34FAF5B8.jpeg
DE82D95E-8CCA-44B2-BB64-F297F94FE1D7.jpeg

Prices are really good too.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
4 pm today. Already got discount postcards in mail

The Prisoner

Reaction score
Wonder about their stock of guns. I was in Walmart in Havasu and there were none. 2 pawn shops in kingman i service have hardly anything either

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
Those are good stores, I have been to their Vegas and St. George locations.

Taboma

Reaction score
Oh, hope it doesn't put a big dent in Ben's business. Of course he's got the range, doubt Cal Ranch has that.
Sounds cool, will have to stop by for a look.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Oh, hope it doesn't put a big dent in Ben's business. Of course he's got the range, doubt Cal Ranch has that.
Sounds cool, will have to stop by for a look.

Ben has hardly any inventory, shelves are really bare. Hardly any ammo either. Was there this morning. Lot of people from Bullhead shop there. The gun shop has way more guns, limited ammo. The Pawnstore II had quite a bit of ammo and ok inventory. On Target had pretty good semi, hunting rifles and shot guns. Hardly any ammo. These guys will definitely hurt some local biz.

Last edited:

The Prisoner

Reaction score
Harbor Freight is opening in that plaza in the summer. Not sure where they are going to squeeze it in though.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Harbor Freight is opening in that plaza in the summer. Not sure where they are going to squeeze it in though.

There were no parking spots available at all. Hopefully it’s just because of the grand opening. Bashas customers are gonna shop elsewhere if it continues like today.

Water Romper

Reaction score
Lots of Cal Ranch's here in Idaho, Great for Guns/Ammo and tools. DeWalt dealer and as mentioned huge selection of Stihl chain saws. Not that you Havi guys need it but a full selection of cold weather gear like Carhart, work boots etc. Got animal's and pets? good selection of "farm" type tack and feed.
And don't forget about your lil' women, lots of home wear and Knick knacks and boutique food stuff.
With that said, Idaho stores- Farm/Outdoor/tools etc I wonder what the Havasu store will have? Boat supplies, sun/beach accessories, Yeti coolers, tools etc?