WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

California has the best tow rigs...

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
1630098988964.png

Springfield

Reaction score
And the custom window tint on the drivers side, love that bodystyle. 😆 That tow rig might be contagious for havazoo boaters, yet perfect for Parker. 😂

rivergames

Reaction score
I’m not sure Bullhead can compete with Gardena/Carson/Compton/Long Beach at this point in the game.

This pic wasn’t take far from @rivergames shop
That sucker is clean compared to the fucking trashy ass ones around here.

I'm about to leave my shop. Pics coming soon.

ATKpilot

Reaction score
I just took these recently at The Gavin Newsom KOA and RV show in Kalifornia

1630116602985.png

The Ford F150 this was in was so powerful that it threw the camper out in the street
1630116667211.png

1630116842307.png

1630116903019.png

1630116959682.png

1630119324699.png

1630119378614.png

1630119437343.png

...And this one is a beauty
1630184631941.png

Attachments

• 1630116828891.png
    1630116828891.png
    438.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 1630184508053.png
    1630184508053.png
    437.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

bonesfab

Reaction score
I keep meaning to get a picture of the coach I pass every day. There is a decent 35 footer parked under the over pass. It's been there for over a year. Generator, propane tanks, bbq and a stroller. Usually there is a 750 Bmw parked out front. I joke thats what happens when you own a 7 series out of warranty. That explains the rv dwellers in the valley.

78Southwind

Reaction score
More of a city deal,. You don’t see that shit in Bel Air or Westwood.

I guess you didn't get my humor, you may have missed Gavin Newsom's California Dream comments.

Last edited:

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Gardena/Compton.

It's actually a lot worse than you could imagine. Makes 3rd word countries look good. Fuck Lib politicians!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Where those pictures off of Lennon and main? My buddy has a warehouse on the corner and that looks very familiar...

Edit: yep, that's the street. Even main street is lined with 'em now.

Last edited:

rivergames

Reaction score
Where those pictures off of Lennon and main? My buddy has a warehouse on the corner and that looks very familiar...
Main & Spring St.

I need to get my GoPro and drive around the area. There are so many streets with dumpy ass RV's with trash piled to the Sky.

The cops can't do anything because the POS LA politicians said 'leave them alone'.

Technically out shop is in a gray area. Our Zip Code is Gardena, but its technically LA. CHP are in charge of our streets but they don't come around here.

It's fucking disgusting.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Main & Spring St.

I need to get my GoPro and drive around the area. There are so many streets with dumpy ass RV's with trash piled to the Sky.

The cops can't do anything because the POS LA politicians said 'leave them alone'.

Technically out shop is in a gray area. Our Zip Code is Gardena, but its technically LA. CHP are in charge of our streets but they don't come around here.

It's fucking disgusting.

Yeah…spring turns into Lennon at the curve until Main Street…I’m there once a week, it’s fucking disgusting.

hman442

Reaction score
We've got several streets like that in Bend and Redmond Oregon. We used to be Red like all of Eastern Oregon, but Bend has gone Blue. The city put in Porta pottys for them, they burnt them. Bend is buying motels for them to live in. So, when word of that makes its way down the railroad tracks, etc., I imagine that'll attract way more new "residents " than the motel can hold. Great idea...not. City of Bend even sent an email to business' that have a larger lot asking if they'd be willing to "host" a homeless group or two on their business property ! Where do these idiots come up with these ideas ?

Last edited:

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Take a nice drive down Venice blvd. to the beach. Nothing like a guy dumping into the gutter in front of your 2-3MM+ house. Blows my mind that they allow these shanty RVs parked for miles down to the beach.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Ma
Take a nice drive down Venice blvd. to the beach. Nothing like a guy dumping into the gutter in front of your 2-3MM+ house. Blows my mind that they allow these shanty RVs parked for miles down to the beach.

Mayor yoga pants said it’s ok.👍🏻

badgas

Reaction score
Crazy

It is not going to get any better. Took a bike ride yesterday on the san gabriel river trail down to seal beach, the LA county side of the river is a mess. Tweaker camps all over the place with countless stolen bikes and trash everywhere.

OC is catching up as well there is street in Anahiem that looks like that with old Rv's lining both sides of the street.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Wow- you guys are blowing me away with this shit. I live in the suburb back east and we don’t have anything like that around here. And trust me, my nearest town is no ideal American city.
With the right people in charge, that shit could and should be gone in 2 days max.

Reaction score
Wow- you guys are blowing me away with this shit. I live in the suburb back east and we don’t have anything like that around here. And trust me, my nearest town is no ideal American city.
With the right people in charge, that shit could and should be gone in 2 days max.

Everytime I have to work in California, I feel homeless, because I can’t afford $3500-$6000 a month for a 3bd/2bath 1300sqft mortgage.

Backlash

Reaction score
Main & Spring St.

It's fucking disgusting.

If you worked for CHP, would YOU want to go deal with that mess on a daily?? Hell no!! I'd rather get stuck sweeping up a five car T/C on the 10 freeway during rush hour! 😁

rivergames

Reaction score
If you worked for CHP, would YOU want to go deal with that mess on a daily?? Hell no!! I'd rather get stuck sweeping up a five car T/C on the 10 freeway during rush hour! 😁
Exactly. That's how fucked the LA politicians are thinking that CHP (ca HIGHWAY patrol) should patrol streets!!!

SixD9R

Reaction score
Everytime I have to work in California, I feel homeless, because I can’t afford $3500-$6000 a month for a 3bd/2bath 1300sqft mortgage.
I hear you on that and empathize with the working class people that live and work in Cali. But, I’ll bet most of those “urban campers” aren’t really working or trying to better themselves. They are gaming the system that allows the lawlessness and are probably 1 small step better than true homeless drug addicts.
The thing is, that shit is making life miserable for the good people that are making an honest living there. The people that are paying the taxes and making an honest living should be the ones that concern the peeps in charge and the powers that be should put and end to it ASAP for the good of the community in general. I’m sure many leaders are thinking oh well it not my neighborhood so I don’t care. Fuck that.

Last edited:

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I keep meaning to get a picture of the coach I pass every day. There is a decent 35 footer parked under the over pass. It's been there for over a year. Generator, propane tanks, bbq and a stroller. Usually there is a 750 Bmw parked out front. I joke thats what happens when you own a 7 series out of warranty. That explains the rv dwellers in the valley.
Just down from your shop by the feed store , was like 3 of them

Brobee

Reaction score
IMG_4744.jpg

To be truly California certified, it must be “green”. I present the electric golf cart, pulling a bicycle wheel trailer/ tent, pulling a dog crate. Truly the latest in urban outdoorsman chic. There was an orange extension cord trailing off towards those businesses into parts unknown. Hopefully we didn’t disturb the residents when we rolled in with a crew of utility trucks to change out a transformer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SPFRONTMAN

Reaction score
Gardena/Compton.

It's actually a lot worse than you could imagine. Makes 3rd word countries look good. Fuck Lib politicians!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Yup, along Main St., Boadway, and Redondo Beach Blvd. and down every side street east of the 110 Harbor Freeway, pass by there all the time.