WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

California hot rod reunion.

parker ed

Reaction score
Last race of the season for the Extreme Pro Mods west racers, Ed Thornton came into this race 67 points behind the leader. The weekend started out a little tough with the car not making a clean hit in the first two qualifying sessions on Friday. Saturdays third and final qualifying session the car made it's personal best run to date with a 5.709 @ 266.79 to put them in the #1 qualifying position. They've made it to the final round and I think Ed has to win the final to take the championship again this year. Get it done D-D Racing with Shane T tuning.

4Waters

Reaction score
Last race of the season for the Extreme Pro Mods west racers, Ed Thornton came into this race 67 points behind the leader. The weekend started out a little tough with the car not making a clean hit in the first two qualifying sessions on Friday. Saturdays third and final qualifying session the car made it's personal best run to date with a 5.709 @ 266.79 to put them in the #1 qualifying position. They've made it to the final round and I think Ed has to win the final to take the championship again this year. Get it done D-D Racing with Shane T tuning.
Went to the xtreme's website and I recognize a few of those names from PSCA.

4Waters

Reaction score
No, Greg has been racing back east. I'm sure they will be in Vegas next month.
Him and I used to go to LACR Friday night grudge at least once a month in the late 90's, had lots of fun.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...Thanks for posting...got to watch eliminations from Malibu...