WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

California is Open! No Masks Required

MSum661

Reaction score
My mother in law (hard core right winger) had lunch with her long time friend the other day and the friend says, through her mask, "we need to eat outside because of COVID". So, they sit outside. My MIL can't help herself and starts with, "so whats with the mask? You've been vax'd, why are you still worried?" her answer is, "the variants". So then my MIL is like, "so, you're basically never going to go with out a mask from now on?" answer, "I'll be wearing a mask in public the rest of my life" 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ Guess she shouldn't drive a car, take a walk, eat a cheese burger, or even leave her house....EVER. Fuckin people. :rolleyes:

Might just be an excuse to become a feminist.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
My wife and I traveled the South a few weeks ago, where there were very few if any mask mandates. I dont know how to say it any other way than saying but the white people predominantly did not wear masks while the majority of the black people did, small kids included. I just thought it was bizarre and I dont want to speculate on the why, even though some thoughts did run through my head.

Yup.
Black folks around DFW are also mostly masked up, even little kids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
why isnt it acceptable to go both ways?
F92B8225-F774-404D-A78E-31D82A92D528.jpeg

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
My work still requires them 100%. They follow cal osha to the T. Soooo I’m still stuck wearing one at work now .

Tom Slick

Reaction score
My mother in law (hard core right winger) had lunch with her long time friend the other day and the friend says, through her mask, "we need to eat outside because of COVID". So, they sit outside. My MIL can't help herself and starts with, "so whats with the mask? You've been vax'd, why are you still worried?" her answer is, "the variants". So then my MIL is like, "so, you're basically never going to go with out a mask from now on?" answer, "I'll be wearing a mask in public the rest of my life" 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ Guess she shouldn't drive a car, take a walk, eat a cheese burger, or even leave her house....EVER. Fuckin people. :rolleyes:
Sadly this sounds just like my mother. She's been fully vaccinated and wears a mask like it's a badge of honor. She came up to Idaho to visit last week and was likely the only person in the state wearing a mask.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Question,

my business follows cal/osha and is still requiring a mask whether vaccinated or not. How come places like Home Depot/ grocery store, nail salon,

corporate owned or private lifted mask restrictions but my business didn’t? Are those business not required to follow the cal osha guiidlines or are they ignoring them. I would think a public corporation like Home Depot would have to follow the guidelines right?

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Question,

my business follows cal/osha and is still requiring a mask whether vaccinated or not. How come places like Home Depot/ grocery store, nail salon,

corporate owned or private lifted mask restrictions but my business didn’t? Are those business not required to follow the cal osha guiidlines or are they ignoring them. I would think a public corporation like Home Depot would have to follow the guidelines right?

does your business have walk in retail traffic?

termiteguy

Reaction score
My wife and I were in south Carolina last week no mask required any where we went a handful of people were wearing but that was it
On a funny side note we get to talking with people and the question comes up where you from I would quietly respond California. There response would be oh a few minutes would go by and there next question would be what do think of your governor? My response was always is it still policalacly correct to say he is a fucking idiot!! It was always a sigh of relief and the conversation would continue on people hate that dude and people who support him lol

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Question,

For employees maybe.

Meaney77

Reaction score
My wife and I were in south Carolina last week no mask required any where we went a handful of people were wearing but that was it
On a funny side note we get to talking with people and the question comes up where you from I would quietly respond California. There response would be oh a few minutes would go by and there next question would be what do think of your governor? My response was always is it still policalacly correct to say he is a fucking idiot!! It was always a sigh of relief and the conversation would continue on people hate that dude and people who support him lol
Speaking of Governors, I literally just got this…
image.jpg

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Question,

From Cal/Osha..

• Fully Vaccinated Employees Not Required to Wear Face Coverings Indoors: Consistent with the latest guidance from CDC and CDPH, the Revised ETS will exempt “fully vaccinated” employees from wearing face coverings indoors. Employees who are not fully vaccinated will still be required to wear face coverings while indoors or in vehicles, subject to certain limited exceptions (e.g., being alone in a room, eating or drinking while maintaining physical distancing, while wearing a respirator, etc.)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
From Cal/Osha..

• Fully Vaccinated Employees Not Required to Wear Face Coverings Indoors: Consistent with the latest guidance from CDC and CDPH, the Revised ETS will exempt “fully vaccinated” employees from wearing face coverings indoors. Employees who are not fully vaccinated will still be required to wear face coverings while indoors or in vehicles, subject to certain limited exceptions (e.g., being alone in a room, eating or drinking while maintaining physical distancing, while wearing a respirator, etc.)

What a load of shit.

gqchris

Reaction score
Question,

My work said the same thing. They sent a memo stating "don't even think about not wearing a mask and our company policy still requires it"

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
From Cal/Osha..

Then I see this. I realize this is from sd county health
44BA8FEF-28C4-4CFE-9E7C-32BD7EA6F866.png

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Do you see the job sites that you or your guys have to go on to deliver lifts not requiring to wear masks. We haven't heard anything from any of our GC's yet. [emoji2369]
We had a couple of GC's install a mask rule last summer. They were enforced for a couple months at most. Majority though thought it was bullshit and didn't have a policy nor enforce one.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

instagator

Reaction score
The fear has been injected into the younger generation already. We see several teenagers riding, skating, walking or whatever down our street and a good majority of them all have masks on, I guess they are scared a little fresh air is going to get to them.

One day while white trashing it in the front yard, we asked a kid why he was wearing a mask ( he was skate boarding by himself) he ignored us until he got further away and yelled "my body my choice" at the top of his lungs and then took off as fast as he could.
We werent messing with him, just asked a question.

We did find it funny that he was more scared of being outside catching COVID with a mask on than staring at his phone while skateboarding down the street.

And you are correct- it is his body his choice just like its our body and our choice not to wear one, why isnt it acceptable to go both ways?
The Father of the kid probably told him to wear the Mask and then people like you F...... with the kid,,,The Father would be pissed off, No need to say anything. Would you want someone to say shit to your kid !

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
We werent messing with him, just asked a question.

We did find it funny that he was more scared of being outside catching COVID with a mask on than staring at his phone while skateboarding down the street.

And you are correct- it is his body his choice just like its our body and our choice not to wear one, why isnt it acceptable to go both ways?

Totally acceptable going both ways I agree but most don’t want to be questioned when they don’t want to were a mask either. Same thing. Plus its a kid, your a grown man questioning him.

I guess I just read it as the kid was ridding his skateboard and you are questioning him why he is wearing a mask you were messing with him. And given his response he obviously took it the same way. Given what he said and then booked it.

Singleton

Reaction score
Talk to the dentist, not the receptionist/hygienist/etc. Ask the Dr. when they plan to change the policy. Put pressure on people.

I did. Told him this is stupid. I walked from front door to chair in other room, then hygienist said take it off. Hygienist said dentist told her, he will require masks until the state removes the medical requirement. She said said They have lost over 20% of their clients due to the dentists rules (stricter then state).

walked out without a mask. Front desk asked me to put it on as I was reaching for door handle. I kept walking.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I went into the mini mart when I filled up my truck today and grabbed a soda, a grumpy lady in her late 50’s, early 60’s wearing a mask was waiting to get into the cooler I was at. I told her that as of today she no longer has to wear a mask. She said that she’s just used to it and will just keep wearing it. I smiled and walked away. As I walked away in said to myself, “Stupid sheep and Biden voter….”

RCDave

Reaction score
So many trust the government and big pharmaceutical insulated by government from liability....

So many products were supported and promoted by govt. Later found out to be harmful or deadly.

Any sheep still trust government lies and cover up.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Food sucks

Attachments

• 1460D3EF-BE2A-4962-B903-A429BE6A2C96.jpeg
    1460D3EF-BE2A-4962-B903-A429BE6A2C96.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 82

Spectra18

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie, I will probably continue to wear a mask in certain places. Grocery stores, etc. Just because I dont want to be "that guy" where everyone else has one on and I dont. Which is kinda the only reason I wore it in the first place. I get it, it might make me a sheep but if someone needs to buy food and their thought process is "omg im scared i might get sick and die but I need to eat" who am I to barge in and be like "SUCK IT OLD PEOPLE I HAVE FREEDOM!"

Man I was at Stater Bros is Mo-Val. I was that guy. Everyone around me masked to double masked. Whole place reeked of MJ and people walking around tripping out at me. Stoned puss’

Spectra18

Reaction score
My wife and I traveled the South a few weeks ago, where there were very few if any mask mandates. I dont know how to say it any other way than saying but the white people predominantly did not wear masks while the majority of the black people did, small kids included. I just thought it was bizarre and I dont want to speculate on the why, even though some thoughts did run through my head.
Agree and I too wonder. But I guess since I don’t watch their channels or listen to their radio stations, don’t know what they’re being poisoned with.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
…I just went to the market and forgot my usual bandanna mask that I had worn to the orthopedic appointment today…So just to avoid any problems as I got to the door of the store I went screw it …I went back out to my car and got one of the blue masks put it on … I didn’t pay much attention to who had a mask and who didn’t …I just went in there to buy flowers I didn’t go there to get in an argument…
92B36617-7440-41F0-AFDB-1AF6A86E9F9A.jpeg
Beings that I have a pretty good stash of cheapo masks… maybe I will put them on craigslist???… maybe in the wording I will say previously owned by a registered Republican???…

Last edited:

DWC

Reaction score
Long time friend becomes long tome pen pal. :oops:

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
My fear is that we're gonna have a large number of sheeple wearing masks for the rest of our (my....) lifetime. Some out of idiocy, some out of paranoia, a ton out of virtue signaling. Every 20-something that I ask "so your vaccinated but wearing a mask, why?" answers with "I just wear it as a respect thing". A respect thing?

We're gonna be looking at masked people for decades.....

PERFECT!

Makes targets much easier to identify!

TeamGreene

Reaction score
You know it's funny to see the sheeple squawking about the anti-vaxers blah blah blah but then they are the one's still wearing a face diaper while being fully vaxed. So who believes/doesn't believe in the vaccine?

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
Make no mistake if today is the day you feel empowered to take off the mask. You are a sheep. 🤦🏼‍♂️
THIS RIGHT HERE X1000000000000000000000000000000000000. Some of the responses here are eye opening and full blown sheep. The sad thing is a lot do not even realize how much of a sheep they have become when they are making their comments.