WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

California is Open! No Masks Required

Hammer

Reaction score
Walked into Macy’s with no mask. I was the only one mask less. I actually felt awkwardness I was doing something wrong. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just_floatin

Reaction score
I am in Lodi Ca. I am seeing some mask in major stores and restaurants but not at the car wash or folks walking through the neighborhood. A good sign of recovery, at least for this community.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Most Hospitals and connected med outpatient centers will keep the mask indefinitely.
The idea is to contain germs from any source advancing in those facilities.

You can either see that as the communists are gaining ground or little crotch dumplings don’t pass their little shit germs on everyone in the waiting room.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Most Hospitals and connected med outpatient centers will keep the mask indefinitely.

You can either see that as the communists are gaining ground or little crotch dumplings don’t pass their little shit germs on everyone in the waiting room.

but when that doctor or nurse goes on lunch to grab a cheeseburger... it is all okay.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
but when that doctor or nurse goes on lunch to grab a cheeseburger... it is all okay.
That is how 90% of the doctors and nurses contracted covid: on breaks

Rule applies to open common work areas
Pretty sure you and I aren’t 100% perfect all the time, maybe you are, I am not

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I personally come at hospitals from a first responder role , so my bias is towards attempting to keep trauma centers and ER’s as clean as reasonably can be

ER’s at USCMC on a Sat night? Not so clean

While we may be lucky to avoid ebola in our lifetimes , I can tell you that shit is no joke.
Anything to keep big city ER’s a tad cleaner is good in my book.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Walked into Macy’s with no mask. I was the only one mask less. I actually felt awkwardness I was doing something wrong. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oohhhh, Macy's huh?😄
Screenshot_20210616-124330_Google.jpg

EmpirE231

Reaction score
That is how 90% of the doctors and nurses contracted covid: on breaks

Rule applies to open common work areas
Pretty sure you and I aren’t 100% perfect all the time, maybe you are, I am not

If only they can figure out how to eat with the masks on, we won't have any more problems.

sounds like we're gonna TSA the heck out of our medical industry.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
If only they can figure out how to eat with the masks on, we won't have any more problems.

sounds like we're gonna TSA the heck out of our medical industry.
Well,
All nurses who refuse a flu shot already have to wear masks on duty during flu season.
Been that way for years
I don’t see it as a big issue

Hell, I’d give them the choice of body worn video or a mask.
I’ll bet a 12 pack 90% would choose a mask 🤣

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
I have a lefty friend that just went to Cabo, all that fucking guy did on his Fbook posts in the airport was complain about the non mask wearing people in the airport.
Just stay home dude.He doesn't even surf, and his name ain't Charlie.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score

We are following OSHA's guidelines like most health care facilities. They are supposed to meet tomorrow. But based on there last meeting they are looking at 07/31 before lifting the mask requirement is common areas.

But I agree with the hospitals. I hate going in them with all the germs going around them, and that was pre covid.

locogringo

Yo Mama
Reaction score
Never wore a mask during this whole scamdemic and only put it in when I was repeatedly asked in a store.

So, been living free since the beginning.

Glad to see others spreading their wings again and coming back to normal as well.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I personally come at hospitals from a first responder role , so my bias is towards attempting to keep trauma centers and ER’s as clean as reasonably can be

ER’s at USCMC on a Sat night? Not so clean

While we may be lucky to avoid ebola in our lifetimes , I can tell you that shit is no joke.
Anything to keep big city ER’s a tad cleaner is good in my book.
After doing the HVAC at a few different hospitals, the biggest single contaminator is definitely the doctors themselves. I have quite literally seen a doctor at Carl's Jr. in his scrubs then saw the same doctor, in the SAME SCRUBS AND SHOE COVERS in the OR right after eating lunch. Its pretty bad how much cross contamination happens by the ones that are supposed to be the most aware.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
After doing the HVAC at a few different hospitals, the biggest single contaminator is definitely the doctors themselves. I have quite literally seen a doctor at Carl's Jr. in his scrubs then saw the same doctor, in the SAME SCRUBS AND SHOE COVERS in the OR right after eating lunch. Its pretty bad how much cross contamination happens by the ones that are supposed to be the most aware.

Pretty sure that’s reportable misconduct.

Supercup

Reaction score
Liability for what?
Honest question.

California - SB 1165 - employees who get COVID are "presumed" to have contracted it at work - so up to you as employers to prove otherwise - impact workers comp.
AB 765 - employers must notify within 1 business day all qualified employees if they were exposed to COVID.

California leads the nation in COVID lawsuits filed against employers for failing to protect their employees.

Supercup

Reaction score
And you are correct- it is his body his choice just like its our body and our choice not to wear one, why isnt it acceptable to go both ways?

It is acceptable both ways outside - but once you are entering someone else's business or property - at that point - their space/property - their rules - you get to choose to do business with them or not, if they ask you to wear a mask. Not if you wear a mask or not!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
California - SB 1165 - employees who get COVID are "presumed" to have contracted it at work - so up to you as employers to prove otherwise - impact workers comp.
AB 765 - employers must notify within 1 business day all qualified employees if they were exposed to COVID.

California leads the nation in COVID lawsuits filed against employers for failing to protect their employees.

That has zero to do with me...a customer...making Home Depot liable for anything by me not wearing a mask.

I get the employee requirements...well not really since I know that so called face coverings are zero effective...

Rhis shit has gone off the rails, over the shark by a freaking mile.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Yeah. But you know how so many of the doctors have a hollier than though sentiment to them. And at the biggest client of ours, they treated the doctors like Gods.
That wasn’t Kaiser then🤣

My buddy makes big $ off Hospital HVAC jobs

Taboma

Reaction score

I dunno, way back in the day, I'd have probably put $$ on the filthiest thing in the hospital being those God Awful pay phones ( 🤧) I had to used whenever the office paged me. I'd always hold the phone about 6" from my mouth and ear 😖 Thank the Lord for cell phones 👍👍👍

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
Went to the Grocery Store a few minutes ago, marching in without a mask on, looking forward to seeing things look a little more normal. NOPE, I saw one other person in there without a mask, and over a 100 people all masked up.....I really don't get it.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Now that this is over.
Big 5 booted me for no mask.
Tiger Bar in June Lake booted us
My work still requires them 100%. They follow cal osha to the T. Soooo I’m still stuck wearing one at work now .
my employer was chanting we follow the science. Got called out on our monthly company wide meeting about Fauci flip flop emails. The ceo said we follow osha.
So basically we don’t think we just do as we are told.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
…I just went to the market and forgot my usual bandanna mask that I had worn to the orthopedic appointment today…So just to avoid any problems as I got to the door of the store I went screw it …I went back out to my car and got one of the blue masks put it on … I didn’t pay much attention to who had a mask and who didn’t …I just went in there to buy flowers I didn’t go there to get in an argument… View attachment 1014257 Beings that I have a pretty good stash of cheapo masks… maybe I will put them on craigslist???… maybe in the wording I will say previously owned by a registered Republican???…
Sounds like you still need them

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Went to Target, The Habit Grill, and grocery store today. No mask and nobody said anything.

The Habit was weird because people were wearing masks at their table. No food yet but they had drinks, weird. Plenty of people in Target with and without masks. Same with Stater Bros.

Spectra18

Reaction score
At this point masks to me are the equivalent to ball gag. Ball gags are just genuinely lame.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Went to the Grocery Store a few minutes ago, marching in without a mask on, looking forward to seeing things look a little more normal. NOPE, I saw one other person in there without a mask, and over a 100 people all masked up.....I really don't get it.

Where at?
In Havasu no one but CA weekenders seem to be wearing them anywhere.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
As a card holding APR/ supplied air, fully licensed and papered confined space level A, MSHA, Fit tested mask and cartridge instructor qualified individual with no less than 8 full 40 hour Hazwopper certs and I don't Know how many refresher courses not counting specific H2S and other 40 hour certs, and a literally full log book of confined space supplied air entries and rescue standbys I am here to tell you there is NOTHING “respectful” about donning a non specific face covering to show you “care” or respect anything or anybody. Nothing could be more meaningless
It’s the most insane virtue signaling I’ve ever seen in 60 years on this planet.

We are debating the presentation of mask wearing with ZERO consideration of the actual effectiveness which is ZERO when it comes to covid...which by the way is 99% non fatal.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Went to Lowe’s just now in Anaheim off lemon street l. I was THE only one without a mask. Everyone had one on!!!! I’m shocked people still have them on.
My sons swim school yesterday (first day of no mask) I went in without one. I was the only one without one. I was getting a lot of second looks from people. I thought my fly was down, it wasn’t. Then about 20 min later, the entire parent area no one had masks on. Everyone was talking and laughing. Smiles. It was really nice to see people smile for once watching their kids learn to swim

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
Sounds like you still need them
…You are probably right as things tone down I will probably be going into doctors offices instead of doing phone consultations…I am pretty sure most medical personnel will still be wearing masks and will expect patients to do likewise???…

samsah33

Reaction score
Home Depot in Indio tonight, avg size crowd for that store, 95% masked... Yes, I was in the 5%...

propcheck

Reaction score
As a card holding APR/ supplied air, fully licensed and papered confined space level A, MSHA, Fit tested mask and cartridge instructor qualified individual with no less than 8 full 40 hour Hazwopper certs and I don't Know how many refresher courses not counting specific H2S and other 40 hour certs, and a literally full log book of confined space supplied air entries and rescue standbys I am here to tell you there is NOTHING “respectful” about donning a non specific face covering to show you “care” or respect anything or anybody. Nothing could be more meaningless
It’s the most insane virtue signaling I’ve ever seen in 60 years on this planet.

We are debating the presentation of mask wearing with ZERO consideration of the actual effectiveness which is ZERO when it comes to covid...which by the way is 99% non fatal.
Stop with your truth based on facts published by OSHA and CDC. Prove you love your country and wear a mask it makes you a patriot not an unessential sheep. 😂

Andy B.

Reaction score

Whoa,whoa hold on liberals can't handle the truth what were you thinking!!!LMAO at these &##$%^^## I won't say the word too many snowflakes around.

Funny the liberals are now calling the truth misinformation WTF !!! Like I said many times they keep telling the lie over and over it becomes the truth to them, especially when mainstream media tells them so....

Oh respect them fuck that you want to wear a useless piece of cotton go ahead. Don't push your fake bullshit on me worry about yourself and no one else if you do this things will fall in line!!

hawgty55

Reaction score
Was just in California last week. Only had to wear a mask going through tsa and to enter plane. . Didnt wear one while checking luggage or waiting for departure. Didnt wear one to any store even when manager asked us to. Fuck your masks. Also my employer like other have put out a cover there asses email but dont give .02 about us and no one wears one.

And if i had more time off i would have drove to not wear a mask.

Ive said it before on here no one sales a product that someone else doesn't sale. Ill gladly drive out of my way to make a purchase from a store that doesn't

And if you hadnt seen the lines yet at Disneyland you can see all the scientific reasons the cung flu ended on the 15th

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
…You are probably right as things tone down I will probably be going into doctors offices instead of doing phone consultations…I am pretty sure most medical personnel will still be wearing masks and will expect patients to do likewise???…
My doc office visit yesterday still required a mask but my wife was able to sit in waiting room and even join me in exam room. Something we've almost always done in the past.
Went to dinner at restaurant afterwards sans any face covering.

f12517

Reaction score

This bullshit right here needs to stop. With vaccines now available and with employers having no say or control over what, where and how employees spend their off time we should not be on the hook for work comp claims and mandated paid time off. Until this changes no business is going to remove mask mandates and other such non sense from their work places. No one gets work comp for the flu, this isn't any different.

And before some of you come at me with pitch forks, I'm not advocating for mandated vaccinations by employers or saying that employers should have the right to control employees in their off times, we just shouldn't have to pay for their decisions in their personal lives.

Taboma

Reaction score
Went to Costco in San Marcos Ca. this mornings with mask in pocket, was surprised when the gal at the door stated masks were now optional. Extremely light crowd since it was early, but I'd say, maybe a bit over half wore masks.
Oddly, I felt no compulsion to badger, belittle or harass them for their choice, either way. I think it's time we can all enjoy a little renewed freedom, regardless of our choices.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Went to Wells Fargo bank near me in Santa Clarita and there are still signs saying a mask is required to enter the building.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Went to Target, The Habit Grill, and grocery store today. No mask and nobody said anything.

The Habit was weird because people were wearing masks at their table. No food yet but they had drinks, weird. Plenty of people in Target with and without masks. Same with Stater Bros.

Habit was one of the few that has given me a hard time, even handing me a mask over the last couple months. Used to spend at least $20-30 a week there...... now in n out gets more of my money.

Habit and wells fargo have been the only ones to ever say anything...... switching my personal accts soon.