WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

California is Open! No Masks Required

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Habit was one of the few that has given me a hard time, even handing me a mask over the last couple months. Used to spend at least $20-30 a week there...... now in n out gets more of my money.

Habit and wells fargo have been the only ones to ever say anything...... switching my personal accts soon.

I went to the Habit in Menifee. Maybe it’s the location but not so much as a weird look.

Went to Bushfire Grill today and no mask and nothing mentioned. A lot of the stores have taken down the mandatory mask signs too.

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
In my never ending tale of woe at the Dodge dealer today, and the shuttle driver comes in and asks if anyone needs a ride. 3 of us jumped up and said yes. Driver and 2 of us got in. Driver asks the other customer "where did that lady go?" Customer replied that she wasn't willing to get in the van with 3 unmasked passengers. Some people.

500bbc

Reaction score
Just got back from Chase Bank, I was the only one without a mask.....
I was #2 at Chase, the rest, chin diapers.
Always take the stairs to the 5th floor for dentist, woman coming down sees me and and shouts,"Another beautiful unmasked face" with a big smile.

RodnJen

Reaction score
I was #2 at Chase, the rest, chin diapers.
Always take the stairs to the 5th floor for dentist, woman coming down sees me and and shouts,"Another beautiful unmasked face" with a big smile.

So there were three of you in the stairwell? :cool:

SoCalDave

Reaction score
My work posted the new OSHA announcement today. If they ask me if I'm vaccinated I'm pleading the fifth. Fuk em...

LuauLounge

Reaction score
The thing that bothers me is I don't GAF what everyone else is doing, it is what I am "required" to do. In CA, no masks are required, other than healthcare, etc., so I'm not wearing one. If you want to wear one, not my issue, free country, End of story.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Well our HR girl ask me this morning " Are you vaccinated Yes, No or Do not care to reply" I said do not care to reply and she immediately said "then no your not vaccinated and will still have to wear a mask." I looked at her and said then why the fuk did you not just ask me yes or no...fukin sheep...this shit makes my blood boil...

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
In my never ending tale of woe at the Dodge dealer today, and the shuttle driver comes in and asks if anyone needs a ride. 3 of us jumped up and said yes. Driver and 2 of us got in. Driver asks the other customer "where did that lady go?" Customer replied that she wasn't willing to get in the van with 3 unmasked passengers. Some people.

Should have asked her why she isn't wearing a helmet when riding or driving a car.

Taboma

Reaction score
Well our HR girl ask me this morning " Are you vaccinated Yes, No or Do not care to reply" I said do not care to reply and she immediately said "then no your not vaccinated and will still have to wear a mask." I looked at her and said then why the fuk did you not just ask me yes or no...fukin sheep...this shit makes my blood boil...

After your participation in the CDC COVID immunity research trials, didn't they provide you with an immunity card ?

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
I'd tell her no, as in "no fucking way am I wearing that".

SoCalDave

Reaction score
I just seem to recall that you'd walked through the valley of the sick and immerged unscathed. In my estimation, that Trumps any Vaxs.
I would agree but my Nazi Mask Loving HR manager disagrees with anything other than what our government tells her...

DWC

Reaction score
After your participation in the CDC COVID immunity research trials, didn't they provide you with an immunity card ?
The “it could be a vaccine shot”
1D29F648-5707-4B57-89CE-D2FE33EF0D81.jpeg

samsah33

Reaction score
"then no your not vaccinated and will still have to wear a mask."
1624036383195.png

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Id look her dead in the eye and tell her "That is not what I said and as a HR manager you know how ill-conceived it is to make assumptions of other employees." Out of EVERYBODY for her to approach about that, you are likely the most qualified to answer in that way and still be correct in not wearing one.

Done-it-again

Reaction score

You should have said, you identify as "vaccinated"

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Well she identifies as a he...shes got a very hot girlfriend to boot...

Last edited:

Spectra18

Reaction score
Went to Costco in San Marcos Ca. this mornings with mask in pocket, was surprised when the gal at the door stated masks were now optional. Extremely light crowd since it was early, but I'd say, maybe a bit over half wore masks.
Oddly, I felt no compulsion to badger, belittle or harass them for their choice, either way. I think it's time we can all enjoy a little renewed freedom, regardless of our choices.

bitch in mo val told me to wear one.

Reactions: DWC

TimeBandit

Reaction score
Trader Joes - Agoura Hills, I was one of about 10% of customers NOT wearing a mask, All the employees were wearing one. "distance" markers had been removed from the floor in the checkout lines.

Kaiser Woodland Hills, everybody had to mask up. But it's a hospital, that was expected.

Costco - Westlake Village, I was one of about 20% of customers NOT wearing a mask, 90% of the employees were wearing one, NOT the gal loading my cart back up at the checkout. I wonder what the rules are there for employees?

As of yesterday my employer was saying all had to wear a mask "until July"... I will see if anything changed due to the CALOSHA vote when I go back Monday.

DWC

Reaction score
Got back to So Cal last night. Stopped by In and Out in Hacienda Heights. All the girls had one on. The guys all mask less. Looking forward to some strange looks this weekend…
Work decided we could go without a mask if vaccinated. Was gonna judge fudge it but we have to fill out a form and sign it. Supposed to collect and keep on file for my team in Ca..

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
AWESOME!!!!!
Big SHOUT OUT to my deceased parents for vaccinating me..... with the REAL Vaccinations....

My answer if someone asks me if I've been Vax??.

FUCK YEAH!!!! Haven't you??.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
In in out today in lake Forrest, it was nice to see employees with no masks.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Went EVERYWHERE today without masks. The best was while we were exiting a store an older couple were coming. The wife saw myself and my wife without masks and asked “they don’t require masks in the store? I said honey you are not required to wear masks anywhere.

DWC

Reaction score
Glad the Ca mask mandate is over. :cool: In OC today. Was even worse yesterday in LA. People will be wearing these things forever. Wish they worked as well against Covid as they do the flu. Stops that shit cold.

BA852A0F-0859-42AF-AE92-392C4DA14937.jpeg

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Tried to go into a Verizon store with my daughter a few days ago. We weren't wearing masks.

3 goons met us AT the door with masks in hand saying we HAD to put them on to come inside...

Needless to say, we left.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Went to Costco in San Marcos Ca. this mornings with mask in pocket, was surprised when the gal at the door stated masks were now optional. Extremely light crowd since it was early, but I'd say, maybe a bit over half wore masks.
Oddly, I felt no compulsion to badger, belittle or harass them for their choice, either way. I think it's time we can all enjoy a little renewed freedom, regardless of our choices.
Visited the Vista Costco yesterday sans a mask. Overall, I'd say it was about 50/50 patrons and employees.
Just went to gym today maskless, even got to whack my racquet ball around for about an hour, first time in over a year.

Dalton

Reaction score
I think some people still wearing them are possibly self conscious of their looks.

A memory I’ll cherish forever is being in Africa August of last year, no closures, no masks, living life as normal, watching the world lose their minds over this thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatnam2

Reaction score
Kind of funny at work , people who got the shot don't have to wear a mask, the people who didn't get shot are stuck wearing them, political justice!

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
Kind of funny at work , people who got the shot don't have to wear a mask, the people who didn't get shot are stuck wearing them, political justice!
How about fuck your self righteous attitude? Are going to go back to your mask as soon as the next virus comes around or just take whatever they tell you? 🤦🏻‍♂️

boatnam2

Reaction score
How about fuck your self righteous attitude? Are going to go back to your mask as soon as the next virus comes around or just take whatever they tell you? 🤦🏻‍♂️
I didn't say which one i was, but to answer your question, to keep my job, i would wear a mask.

Riley1

Reaction score
I am disappointed to hear so many say;
“As long as your vaccinated”
“ can get out now “
“ They asked and I said …..”

And I’m really Fucking tired of people saying “well my Sisters step dads brother in law died if COVID, so….”

Anyone who wants to argue about masks with a dead COVID case who died during a MASK MANDATE! Isn’t worth talking to, because they can’t connect dots, they probably park over the line, and I’ll guarantee you that they leave their shopping cart in a parking spot. o_O

Boat 405

Reaction score
This is exactly what they want, people fighting against each other, over masks, vaccines, news, propoganda, R vs D.

Come over to the dark side and watch all of this from a different perspective..... It's the internet who cares...

I bet if you two met at the lake drinking beer and telling lies you'd get along just fine.