WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

California is Open! No Masks Required

attitude

Reaction score
I saw my HR person walking around without a mask so I went into her office and asked if the mask policy had changed. Her response was one of the owners of our company told her that since she was vaccinated she didn’t need to wear a mask but as a company they didn’t plan to send an email out letting other employees know the new rule. I said cool, took my mask off and walked out😁

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
… haven’t been much of anywhere lately ???but over a couple of days this week I have gone to Ralph’s supermarket and Costco in Burbank.., I thought well I’ll just put on my bank robber bandanna in case some places are still telling you to put a mask on …but in both of these stores 99% of the people had masks on???…Kind of surprised me???…

Last edited:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
… haven’t been much of anywhere lately ???but over a couple of days this week I have gome to Ralph’s supermarket and Costco in Burbank.., I thought well I’ll just put on my bank robber bandanna in case some places are still telling you to put a mask on …but in both of these stores 99% of the people had masks on???…Kind of surprised me???…
That’s different from what I am seeing. More like 5% are wearing masks at Vons and Smart and Final. At my work if you got the shot no masks. Just a few didn’t get the shot. Nobody cares though.