California Lake Levels after...

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
"the Bomb Cyclone" 😁 aka "Atmospheric River" aka"RAIN"

rawImage.jpg

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Castaic level has been severely reduced due to work near the damn....

don't know what the level would have been if not for the intentional reduction

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
That’s a stupid article and chart. Lake Perris likely received the least amount of rain and is full because they finished the dam repairs and it’s fed by the Colorado River Aqueduct.

Like said early Castaic is undergoing dam repairs and has been purposely drawn down. Lake Perris would have looked similar a year or two ago as its dam was undergoing repairs too

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
For someone that moved out of California to get away from all this bullshit, it’s funny how you can’t stop talking about this place. We get it, it sucks here. 😆

I get it. Only Californians can talk about how fuk'd the state is. Those who left because they could have no right to criticize those who chose to stay to enjoy the weather. 😂 😂 😂

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
For someone that moved out of California to get away from all this bullshit, it’s funny how you can’t stop talking about this place. We get it, it sucks here. 😆

He retired to the fucking desert. He has no boat and no tools Poor guy doesn't have anything better to do!

🤷‍♂️😝😁

4Waters

Reaction score
That’s a stupid article and chart. Lake Perris likely received the least amount of rain and is full because they finished the dam repairs and it’s fed by the Colorado River Aqueduct.

Like said early Castaic is undergoing dam repairs and has been purposely drawn down. Lake Perris would have looked similar a year or two ago as its dam was undergoing repairs too
Castaic's allotment went to Perris this year, that's why Perris looks so good

Reaction score
I get it. Only Californians can talk about how fuk'd the state is. Those who left because they could have no right to criticize those who chose to stay to enjoy the weather. 😂 😂 😂

yeah, but your fucking obsessed with posting about california, it's like your jealous...

Lumpy

Reaction score
For argument sake I measured 1.75 inches compared to the .65 government report 1/2 mile away.
If
yeah, but your fucking obsessed with posting about california, it's like your jealous...

Had it his way...his dick would be bigger than yours but most likely in his own mind.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
No, those who stayed realize how great it is, you make fun of the weather but there is at least a dozen threads on here right now about how great the weather is in Havasu, the same weather we have 6 months out of the year!!

Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out!!
As I sit in my back yard 71 degrees and steam rolling off the pool
ADIOS!!