California Leavin....

MrMayhem

Reaction score
IMG_2735.jpg

A friend saw this on the 91 just now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mesquito_creek

Reaction score
I never understood why people who leave CA advertise it and complain about CA along with how great the place they are going to is? As an Arizonian and speaking for Texans, your first approach to moving here already makes you persona non grada.... I suggest you just sneak away quietly and don't draw attention to yourself when you are moving in...

stevesdcb

Reaction score
I never understood why people who leave CA advertise it and complain about CA along with how great the place they are going to is? As an Arizonian and speaking for Texans, your first approach to moving here already makes you persona non grada.... I suggest you just sneak away quietly and don't draw attention to yourself when you are moving in...

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Agree........nice & quietly. Been here a month, keeping my mouth shut & laying low. Anxiously waiting for my DMV date next month, need to get those Ca. plates off my vehicles.

RCDave

Reaction score
All the boaters are heading OUT OF Kaliforniastan to go boating. lol

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
from what you guy say I would not advertise I'm leaving ca. and moving to arizona, texas or Idaho. kinda like a moving target.....

you know as well as I do, this is a Political forum disguised as a boating web site

You are not wrong. ☹️

fmo24

Reaction score
Agree........nice & quietly. Been here a month, keeping my mouth shut & laying low. Anxiously waiting for my DMV date next month, need to get those Ca. plates off my vehicles.
We actually flew to Florida and took care of drivers license and plates before we left lol I hated having California plates driving across country.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

This is what the Kalifornia population will be driving in 2035
Does the electric charger just plug into the wall and shazam the car magically comes to life again. Where the fuck do these idiots think the power comes from??????????

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
I received an email from the local smog test shop this morning asking me when I wanted to set up an appointment for my 2016 GMC. I was grinning (inside) as I told them I no longer needed it as I was now an Arizona resident.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I received an email from the local smog test shop this morning asking me when I wanted to set up an appointment for my 2016 GMC. I was grinning (inside) as I told them I no longer needed it as I was now an Arizona resident.
Just in case your in need of a smog check in AZ. Here's a list... ;) 🙃

TimeBandit

Reaction score
a 2016 should not need a smog for 8 years, instead you are taxed by dmv for the privilege of not having to smog it.

It still costs you money, however, the money does not go to a smog shop, it goes to fund "programs" lol

Starting January 1, 2019, if your vehicle is less than 4 model years old, you can pay a smog abatement fee instead of getting a smog inspection for the first 8 years that your vehicle is registered.

Last edited:

Backlash

Reaction score
They could probably afford to stay if they pushed themselves away from the dinner table a little sooner. They aren't starving that's for damn sure!! 😲😁