WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

California to ban your racist diesel truck

SoCalDave

Reaction score

Good Stuff

Reaction score
Will these fucking idiots ever stop.

It’s already illegal to be an independent contractor as a trucker now so why not finish them off. This is why we need to stop electing people who have never had jobs.

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
C.A.R.B representative writing the bill....
Screenshot_20220923-160510_Chrome.jpg

havabrew

Reaction score
California has gone NUTS!!
Not gonna be much here come 2035 - good luck ! We be gone in hopefully about 6-8 years.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Looks like I will buy a new gas furnace and gas water heater, and store them in my garage.

Where in the hell is Ca going to get this electricity from?
How much will your electricity bill be with all of this crap?

Plus Ca wants to change Solar usage to Net 3.0 billing,
you will no longer be able to carry credit over from month to month..

spectra75

Senior Lurker
Reaction score
Looks like I will buy a new gas furnace and gas water heater, and store them in my garage.

Plus Ca wants to change Solar usage to Net 3.0 billing,
you will no longer be able to carry credit over from month to month..
More Newscum bullshit!!

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Have no idea if any of this is true, but just thought I’d leave this here for shits and giggles. Thought about leaving it in the What I love about California thread.🤣 maybe it’s a vin? 🤷‍♂️

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Selling those trucks for cheap so they can get right back to work across the state line 😂

Let’s Go Gavin!

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Why are they wasting all the effort on these rules? we only have 12 years left anyway according to the people that know.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Why are they wasting all the effort on these rules? we only have 12 years left anyway according to the people that know.
Didn’t they say that 13 years ago?😊

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Perhaps you missed the news...

If we human compost instead of cremation we can save our power grid...:eek:

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
You know those movies where some guy is pedaling on a bike to make electricity for some crazy reason?

Yeah that’s the new California. We will all be a lot thinner if we want to have the lights/ac on.

johnnyC

Reaction score
pretty soon we are going to hunting wales again and riding horses.... that wont work we dont have enough water to raise alfalfa and cant cut down the trees for sailing ships

jet496

Reaction score
Yup, we spent all the time, money & efforts to get gas fired equipment to burn nice & clean, then they ban it from existence only to be replaced with a scarce source of energy, that nobody knows how it can be supported. History books should have a heyday with our time period. Rome has nothing on us. LOL.

CSmith

Reaction score
What about all the diesel powered military equipment and navy ships sitting in CA? will those be banned as well?

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
Are people forgetting that the fire truck, ambulance and air ambulance all run off diesel (jet fuel is pretty damn close). Funny world full of funny people 😂

fast99

Reaction score

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Are people forgetting that the fire truck, ambulance and air ambulance all run off diesel (jet fuel is pretty damn close). Funny world full of funny people 😂
I think LA just bought a full electric fire truck. I guess it can’t put out a fire if it’s stuck charging for 6 hours.

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
They’re calling it that but sadly it’s a diesel hybrid which they fail to mention to avoid issues like that from happening. Just goes to show you how full proof the EV deal is 🙄

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Where’s all this added electrical generation coming from to power all these electric cars, trucks, busses, full electric homes and businesses? What happens when the wind doesn’t blow at night?

wzuber

Reaction score
Have no idea if any of this is true, but just thought I’d leave this here for shits and giggles. Thought about leaving it in the What I love about California thread.🤣 maybe it’s a vin? 🤷‍♂️
View attachment 1157373
This very informative video has many places.....thanks for posting here.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Will these fucking idiots ever stop.

Nope. They’re not going to stop until the whole state turns into a 3rd World Shithole, which isn’t far off now.

scottchbrite

Reaction score
I think LA just bought a full electric fire truck. I guess it can’t put out a fire if it’s stuck charging for 6 hours.
Im pretty sure it’s a hybrid. It has diesel generators that kick in to charge the batteries when low.
In a busy district, I don’t see how it would ever get enough charge time to stay on all battery. I’d like to hear that pass down at shift change: “ Hey bro, we got wrecked last night and couldn’t charge the engine and you need fuel… sorry man” 😂 Besides, it’s made by Rosenbauer, so it’ll be in the shop more than the station.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Im pretty sure it’s a hybrid. It has diesel generators that kick in to charge the batteries when low.
In a busy district, I don’t see how it would ever get enough charge time to stay on all battery. I’d like to hear that pass down at shift change: “ Hey bro, we got wrecked last night and couldn’t charge the engine and you need fuel… sorry man” 😂 Besides, it’s made by Rosenbauer, so it’ll be in the shop more than the station.
Lol, no shit.

I guess LA is rolling one out here soon. As long as it's not a KME. For the longest time I thought KME stood for Keep Mechanics Employed!

Ladsm

Reaction score
Have they noticed that minorities can do more than pick fields. Alot of trucks are driven by minorities looking to make a good living. Banning trucks will finish the crippling of CA

scottchbrite

Reaction score
Lol, no shit.

I guess LA is rolling one out here soon. As long as it's not a KME. For the longest time I thought KME stood for Keep Mechanics Employed!
I was a Fire Apparatus Mechanic before I was a fireman. I promoted before emission equipment showed up and I can’t imagine working on “electric” fire apparatus now! KME was ok when it was just KME. They were the equivalent of a Ford/Chevy product. Simple and easy to work on, had some issues, but ok. When REV Group bought out KME, I feel they became shit. I drive a new KME now and it has had some horrible design flaws. It spent 3 months in the shop, at KME for warranty mistakes.