WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

California to require vaccination or testing for state employees and health care workers

X Hoser

Reaction score
Just saw it on www.myabc7.com channel 7 news. Effective August 2! Didn’t watch the whole thing, this guy makes me sick! I guess they are going to have to put all of the fires on hold so they can call back all of Cal Fire to get the Jab or tested, or QUIT! This guy needs to go!

sintax

Reaction score
“An individual’s choice not to get vaccinated is now impacting the rest of us in a profound and devastating and deadly way," Gov. Gavin Newsom said in announcing the new policy.“

AKA, my vaccine only works if you get it too! (And then only kinda, unless you follow the science like they ask, where Israel’s science men are reporting it’s only roughly 38% effective) but you HAVE to get it so my vaccine starts working...

Singleton

Reaction score
While I hope no PD, FD or any of those guys that same our lives when we do stupid things.

That said, the CA government is bloated and needs to be trimmed, so hopefully some of that fat gets trimmed.

Singleton

Reaction score
Just read it applies to all CA government employees AND all private and public employees in the medical field.

238,000 state employees and 2 million health care workers across public and private sectors will be subject to the new mandate, the Associated Press reported.

C-2

Reaction score
I put this info in the last thread, if you are not vaccinated then you will be required to wear a mask and in certain healthcare positions, you will be required to test weekly for COVID. Sounds like they extended the same program for all healthcare workers.

They polled all Cali State workers for vaccination status, you did not have to state whether you are vaccinated. However, if you refused to state, then you are considered "not vaccinated" and subject to wearing a mask.

The only "requirement" is wearing masks and COVID testing for non-vaccinated workers in certain positions. You are not required to get the vaccine.

This is where the fake COVID cards are not gonna cut it...

FishSniper

Reaction score
Just saw it on www.myabc7.com channel 7 news. Effective August 2! Didn’t watch the whole thing, this guy makes me sick! I guess they are going to have to put all of the fires on hold so they can call back all of Cal Fire to get the Jab or tested, or QUIT! This guy needs to go!
More and more I believe they are pushing this so hard before FDA approval so that nobody has any liability. First it was once FDA approved then they could require it now they trying any and all loopholes. Such a joke if this garbage actually worked nobody would care who has gotten it and who hasn’t.

X Hoser

Reaction score
I guess we’ll see how much pull these Democratic backing unions have! I know of quite a few Cal Fire guys, (and many others with other departments), that are on the brink of quitting or retiring due to the forced hires to fill the already vacant positions.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I approve. I think every employer should. 👍

GRADS

Reaction score
I just got out of the ICU this week. I was in a pretty fragile state. I sure as fuck didn't want a healthcare worker in that close of proximity to me if they had Covid.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I just got out of the ICU this week. I was in a pretty fragile state. I sure as fuck didn't want a healthcare worker in that close of proximity to me if they had Covid.

Still an Idiot Asshole I see. Even the thought of dying won't ever make you a tolerable person, since it's been a few times recently.

Fuck you and your stupid, ignorant ideas and feelings.

FUCK OFF GRADS.

GRADS

Reaction score
Still an Idiot Asshole I see. Even the thought of dying won't ever make you a tolerable person, since it's been a few times recently.

Fuck you and your stupid, ignorant ideas and feelings.

FUCK OFF GRADS.
Thank you, it's good to be back. 👍

port austin pirate

Reaction score
And its confirmed from the most qualified source around, that its an A-hole idea, lookin for backup from Bobby BVD and Rodent genitalia on this one and wel know for sure

RodnJen

Reaction score
And its confirmed from the most qualified source around, that its an A-hole idea, lookin for backup from Bobby BVD and Rodent genitalia on this one and wel know for sure

Glad to see that you are enjoying Happy Hour.

X Hoser

Reaction score

First of all I’m glad to hear your out of the ICU and I Pray you are on your way to a total recovery.

What confuses me with your statement is you are insinuating people in the health care business aren’t smart enough to know when they are sick and would use their sick leave!
You must be referring to those that have the dreaded, deadly COVID virus with no symptoms? You also help me to make my point that masks are useless. Otherwise, you should be well protected if you wear yours? And with you being vaccinated, what do you have to worry about?
Sorry, just fed up with our “leadership”!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
But if you've been vaccinated, why would you care?

E4E340D8-E46B-4248-9316-33C665C19573.gif

Cuz he’s a god damned moron who doesn’t even see that he proved the contradiction and ineffectiveness of his own jab

Gelcoater

Reaction score
So real question Greg.
Can ya handle it?
My wife, that works in the hospital, has already had Covid.
Now she has to get a shot too?

Another serious question
Do you agree that people that have had the vax, should be allowed to go around without a mask? Even though they can still spread it? And in some cases not be symptomatic, furthering the chance to spread.

With the evidence emerging of this vax being responsible for teens and young 20somethings getting cardiac issues. There’s no way in hell I want my 25 year old daughter who has endured 3 heart surgeries already is getting that shot and I’ll go to fists with anyone that tries.

I know you like to poke the bear.
Some of us are facing some real shit show coming our way.
You’re ok with this?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Swear to god I can’t get sick.
Maybe I’ve had it and just didn’t know it?
I did have the sniffles a couple times over the past 18 months of flattening the curve....

Icky

Reaction score
You would think health care workers could "vaccinate" each other and get real cards......

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So real question Greg.
Can ya handle it?
My wife, that works in the hospital, has already had Covid.
Now she has to get a shot too?

Another serious question
Do you agree that people that have had the vax, should be allowed to go around without a mask? Even though they can still spread it? And in some cases not be symptomatic, furthering the chance to spread.

With the evidence emerging of this vax being responsible for teens and young 20somethings getting cardiac issues. There’s no way in hell I want my 25 year old daughter who has endured 3 heart surgeries already is getting that shot and I’ll go to fists with anyone that tries.

I know you like to poke the bear.
Some of us are facing some real shit show coming our way.
You’re ok with this?

He don’t work, and the only surgery he cares about is his own.
Do you see how frightened he is of his own mortality? There is no room left for him to care about anyone who faces real hardships because of the restrictions he gloats about.
It’s funny, he craves empathy during his time of trouble (like most people do) yet will discard those sympathizers the second he is done with them.
There are men on this site who lost everything because of California’s covid actions.
Grads does not care as long as mommy hands him his allowance.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Swear to god I can’t get sick.
Maybe I’ve had it and just didn’t know it?
I did have the sniffles a couple times over the past 18 months of flattening the curve....

I spent 9 fucking hours driving from Montana to Washington with my infected Nephew in the car. None of us got sick. One vaxxed 2 not. I must have had it before.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Then start jogging when you do your chores and get healthier. 😆

X Hoser

Reaction score
Wife, Granddaughter and myself all got real sick January 2020. Cold like symptoms, congestion, fever, and could not get out of bed for 4 days due to lack of energy. Wife and Granddaughter went to the doctor and both were told it’s some kind of virus you just have to ride it out. Wife Was actually given an inhaler for her chest connection. Otherwise Tylenol and sleep. All recovered in about 2 weeks. Maybe we had it then???

Wonderbread

A healthy alternative to rye
Reaction score

when is your next I’m in deaths doorstep thread? It cant comesoon enough

GRADS

Reaction score
But if you've been vaccinated, why would you care?
Because I can still catch it, albeit most likely a lighter case. If all you anti-vaccers want to roll the dice with your life I say go for it! When it affects mine is when I have a problem with it.

GRADS

Reaction score
You realize I don't start these threads and only chime in after 100's of posts.

530RL

Reaction score

Have you noticed how there are two sets of rules applied by the moderator down here depending upon whether he politically agrees with one or not? 🤷🤷🤷

X Hoser

Reaction score
Hey all, I really don’t want to play this down completely as there are a lot of people that this has really hit them hard. I personally know a few. So whether it’s COVID, pneumonia or something else, something IS out there making people real sick. No more than any other year??? Just has hit home with a couple of people I know. But then again, I’m getting old and so are my friends……..

What I am concerned about is some asshat in Sacramento, who doesn’t even follow his own advice, mandating things that I don’t believe will make a difference. When Bill Gates had an opinion, I really knew something was up. Why would he have an opinion?

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Because I can still catch it, albeit most likely a lighter case. If all you anti-vaccers want to roll the dice with your life I say go for it! When it affects mine is when I have a problem with it.

So you acknowledge it's not actually a vaccine and you acknowledge that it's not completely effective. That being the case, why should people be forced to get it?

Wonderbread

A healthy alternative to rye
Reaction score
Have you noticed how there are two sets of rules applied by the moderator down here depending upon whether he politically agrees with one or not? 🤷🤷🤷

Cheer up Jelly30. Everyoneappreciates your crying and tattling. Although I’m not sure what your complaining about. Do you need some more attention to feel appreciated? Your broken record posts are losing their luster

Gelcoater

Reaction score
So, you going to answer?
Or
Don’t Care
?

GRADS

Reaction score
So you acknowledge it's not actually a vaccine and you acknowledge that it's not completely effective. That being the case, why should people be forced to get it?
I acknowledge that if I get it after taking the vaccine there is a 95% I won't end up in the hospital with it.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Careful before jelly30 comes in and issues sensitivity violation warning to moderators. Big girls do cry
Dan is free to answer the same questions if he likes. It is a public forum.
But the questions weren’t posed to his words, so I don’t think he will.🤷‍♂️

stevesdcb

Reaction score
I acknowledge that if I get it after taking the vaccine there is a 95% I won't end up in the hospital with it.
Don’t know where you got that 95% statistic. Wear your mask, stay at home, vaccinate away, be happy in your bubble. Stay away from me, I’m not wearing a mask & I‘m not getting that shot they call a vaccine. No…….I don’t feel the least bit guilty about my decision. Shots & masks haven’t stopped shit, good luck to you.

530RL

Reaction score
Don’t know where you got that 95% statistic. Wear your mask, stay at home, vaccinate away, be happy in your bubble. Stay away from me, I’m not wearing a mask & I‘m not getting that shot they call a vaccine. No…….I don’t feel the least bit guilty about my decision. Shots & masks haven’t stopped shit, good luck to you.

You shouldn’t have to be compelled by the government to get a vaccine or to wear a mask.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

That was Bobbyesqe Maria!!!!!! 😆

The libturd brain for all to see..........

Spectra18

Reaction score
Pretty messed up. This is a form of forced vaccination, way to target Republicans, and you know this will spread.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score

Don’t Fucking care!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The way I see it, 3 out of 5 people in my home fit under the "underlying conditions" category. So, 60%...well, if you include me. So, 75% in reality, I am not one of them.
So, 75% of those important to me could suffer potentially traumatic effects from either the vaccine, or the illness. The illness may or may not be contracted by those I worry about. Taking them to be injected with something possibly harmful seems to be a poor choice. I believe in freedom of choice...I don't want my choices forced upon me.

"You Decided?
My Best Interests?"

X Hoser

Reaction score
Pretty messed up. This is a form of forced vaccination, way to target Republicans, and you know this will spread.

Looking at this from a different perspective: are these “leaders” staying up at night trying to figure out how to get more Republicans to move out of this state? Thus, strengthening their voter base? I’m sure Newscum is concerned about his recall vote. If we are going to change anything it has to start now! Get out and vote in September!