WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

California will require solar panels on all new homes -

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I saw the 1st one. Not sure why Tystick gets so sensitive about inverters? Anyway did you get solar on your Bunker yet? Btw. I did it a couple years ago and my ROI is ) years! Pretty sweet huh?:)

No solar on the bunker, went nuclear...but keep that on the down low as my yellow cake hasn’t showed up yet!!

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I don’t think they are low IQ, they just haven’t thought through the downstream effects.

But to your point, first liberals and now Trumpkins. America may be doomed to bigger government, greater government spending, ever increasing deficits and the ever increasing reach of government into our lives, markets and capitalism.

Truly a shame.
So if you keep saying the same bullshit inaccuracies enough times they will come true? Be prepared for the disappointment.....That is what is truly a shame

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
If my ROI was less than 10 yers, I’d go solar.

But our power is currently so cheap, it’s a 12-14 year ROI and we use a lot of power LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Good god... What government agency helped you out with that one?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I saw the 1st one. Not sure why Tystick gets so sensitive about inverters? Anyway did you get solar on your Bunker yet? Btw. I did it a couple years ago and my ROI is ) years! Pretty sweet huh?:)
Awesome look into the mind of a Libturd. I make it pretty clear I do not agree with the government creating BS legislation to cover something that is already being accomplished. You get your panties in a wod and won't drop it. In fact, you've mentioned this very subject and my position on it in other threads. Yet, somehow, I'm the one who is upset.

Sorry dipshit, it's pretty obvious who's vagina is bleeding here. Go finds some maxies and fix that issue.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Awesome look into the mind of a Libturd. I make it pretty clear I do not agree with the government creating BS legislation to cover something that is already being accomplished. You get your panties in a wod and won't drop it. In fact, you've mentioned this very subject and my position on it in other threads. Yet, somehow, I'm the one who is upset.

Sorry dipshit, it's pretty obvious who's vagina is bleeding here. Go finds some maxies and fix that issue.
Definitely obvious who’s vag is blown out after that diatribe. I still don’t get why your hating on Solar? My ROI is 6 years! 6 years buddy! I’m sure your Union negotiated a “Bro” deal!
Look into it.... Brgerman is a fan!

530RL

Reaction score
So if you keep saying the same bullshit inaccuracies enough times they will come true? Be prepared for the disappointment.....That is what is truly a shame

It is amazing how brainwashed you have become. Trump is buried so far into your mind you can't even understand or accept 6th grade math anymore. :(

https://markets.businessinsider.com...t-would-raise-national-debt-2019-7-1028385987

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-deficit-debt-cbo-data-obama-1463802

https://www.heritage.org/trade/commentary/the-proof-tariffs-are-hurting-the-us

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/fed-study-finds-trump-tariffs-backfired-2019-12-27

https://www.forbes.com/sites/waynew...ol-spending-to-grow-the-economy/#51d883165613

Reactions: JBS

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
THURSDAY 1/2/20
“The circuit court judge overseeing Hunter Biden's paternity case, Don McSpadden, recused himself without reason on Tuesday, just days after a private investigation firm sought to intercede in the case.”

“D&A Investigations, based in Florida, filed a "Notice of Fraud and Counterfeiting and Production of Evidence" with the court on Dec. 23, claiming Hunter Biden "established bank and financial accounts with Morgan Stanley et al" for Burisma Holdings – where he served as a former board member – to satisfy a "money laundering scheme."

thetub

Reaction score
Definitely obvious who’s vag is blown out after that diatribe. I still don’t get why your hating on Solar? My ROI is 6 years! 6 years buddy! I’m sure your Union negotiated a “Bro” deal!
Look into it.... Brgerman is a fan!

hey googobbler where did you get 6 ROI from ?

when i checked around years back it was 20 to 30 years to make yore money back?

maybe im a dumb cave man , but who put yore solar in or did prices come down that much or you use a shitload of elecrticity?

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Most solar installs in homes with a good index are sub 10 years - been that way for a while.
Panels and inverters have improved dramatically in the past 10 years.

On the mandatory panels I wonder if there is a solar indexing waiver if the home simply isn't in a good area for it.
I'm guessing that I can force any neighbor whose foliage blocks it to cut down.

UD

500bbc

Reaction score
10K to save 50K on Electric & automatic increase in your property value and your still crying. Unfuckingreal Trumpkin mentality!
So why is there now a law forcing buyers to "save money"?

You really believe that don't you, dumb fuck.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
hey googobbler where did you get 6 ROI from ?

when i checked around years back it was 20 to 30 years to make yore money back?

maybe im a dumb cave man , but who put yore solar in or did prices come down that much or you use a shitload of elecrticity?
Nice... Thanks for the reply.. Here’s Daddys story... Daddy was anti solar all the way, then had a friend point me to a legit company. The ONLY way it works is to buy it outright.
For me it was 22 panels ($30,000) to get me to 100% solar for the year. Now $300000 with the 30% rebate put me at around $200000 out of pocket. 1 yr same as cash financing.
So. $20000 paid off in one yr, saves me $5000 yr in $0 ecectric bill equals ROI at 6 years. Financing, Hero loans, prop tax gimmicks won’t get you there! Gotta bite the bullet and pay it off otherwise fuck it, it won’t make sense!:)

Last edited:

saucedaddy

Reaction score
So why is there now a law forcing buyers to "save money"?

You really believe that don't you, dumb fuck.
Because stupid fucks like you can’t figure it out on your own! Same way you couldn’t figure out Helmets save your cranium, seatbelts save your fat ass, and smoking on planes sucks!

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
One problem with a pre-installed solar system on your new home, it will not be big enough for your needs.
My Brother bought a new 3600sf home with a 19 panel system. System doesn't supply enough power to zero out his bill. As part of the loan docs, the solar system can't be changed, modified or added to in any way. So now he keeps paying a 1/2 electrical bill or add a 2nd system.. Government knows best, right Sauce? :rolleyes:

500bbc

Reaction score
Because stupid fucks like you can’t figure it out on your own! Same way you couldn’t figure out Helmets save your cranium, seatbelts save your fat ass, and smoking on planes sucks!
Normal adults don't need a nanny like you drooling fucking imbeciles on the left.

500bbc

Reaction score
Nice... Thanks for the reply.. Here’s Daddys story... Daddy was anti solar all the way, then had a friend point me to a legit company. The ONLY way it works is to buy it outright.
For me it was 22 panels ($30,000) to get me to 100% solar for the year. Now $300000 with the 30% rebate put me at around $200000 out of pocket. 1 yr same as cash financing.
So. $20000 paid off in one yr, saves me $5000 yr in $0 ecectric bill equals ROI at 6 years. Financing, Hero loans, prop tax gimmicks won’t get you there! Gotta bite the bullet and pay it off otherwise fuck it, it won’t make sense!:)
Rebate?

Who pays the "rebate" ya fucking parasite?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
:)
FE72296F-AC4F-4024-8CCB-6E766434DFC2.jpeg

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
22 panels for $30K? Lol, sounds like you needed some help on your decision... Now we see why you like regulations..:D

saucedaddy

Reaction score
22 panels for $30K? Lol, sounds like you needed some help on your decision... Now we see why you like regulations..:D
Nope $20000 and I could give a fuck less since my ROI is 6 years with a legit company! If you got a better deal let Tystick know, he’s looking for solar.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
My system 37 panels for 22k... after rebate. And my ROI is 5.3 years.

CoronaChris

Reaction score

Dumb fucking democraps of California. Go fuck yourself. Keep the illegals coming, keep building, but no water or power. Murder rate through the roof in LA county. Everything a liberal touches turns to shit. The red army is coming you dumb fucks.
IMG_7043.PNG

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
We were conversing about you getting fucked..

saucedaddy

Reaction score
We were conversing about you getting fucked..
Well unless we compared contracts no one knows whose getting fucked! But from your history of whacked out posts one would assume you are the one getting fucked!

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Well unless we compared contracts no one knows whose getting fucked! But from your history of whacked out posts one would assume you are the one getting fucked!
25 year warranty across the board is pretty awesome. Hope you have something close to that..

Coming from a Libtard supporter is priceless. :p

You could also post which company did your install, since it was such a great deal. Other members might be interested...

saucedaddy

Reaction score
25 year warranty across the board is pretty awesome. Hope you have something close to that..

Coming from a Libtard supporter is priceless. :p
Of course 25 year with $0 service charge! Where ive seen tons of people get fucked is they have the 25 year warranty but a “Service” call out is $1000. Better check the small print, small dick!:p

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Of course 25 year with $0 service charge! Where ive seen tons of people get fucked is they have the 25 year warranty but a “Service” call out is $1000. Better check the small print.
Read it,

So which company did yours?

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Now the name calling starts,,, So typical, lose the conversation, start calling names... :D

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
One problem with a pre-installed solar system on your new home, it will not be big enough for your needs.
My Brother bought a new 3600sf home with a 19 panel system. System doesn't supply enough power to zero out his bill. As part of the loan docs, the solar system can't be changed, modified or added to in any way. So now he keeps paying a 1/2 electrical bill or add a 2nd system.. Government knows best, right Sauce? :rolleyes:

This is an interesting discussion - One panel can be " solar" Who determines sizing?

I agree that buying outright is vastly preferable to the contract deals I see all the time.

Although a complete zero out is preferable an acceptable ROI can be achieved with a shaving strategy as the higher tiered power usage is the most expensive.

UD

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Now the name calling starts,,, So typical, lose the conversation, start calling names... :D
You nailed that one! “Libtard Supporter”! Do you Trumpkins even comprehend your own writings?;)

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
You nailed that one! “Libtard Supporter”! Do you Trumpkins even comprehend your own writings?;)

comprehend? Did I call you a Libtard? Maybe slow down and read it again... :rolleyes:

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Really? You can't remember which company you signed a $30000 contract with?
People like you need the Government controlling their lives...:p
No it was 3 years ago, and why would I need to memorize it. I’m crushing Pappys & Bookers in ChiTown ! But when I get home I’ll dig out the info just for you.

saucedaddy

Reaction score

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
DD is more then “Reviews”. Like I said 3 years no issues and works exactly as expected. You can cut & paste this to yelp since it’s important to you. Point was TY is missing out, seems like you & I are happy with solar TY should be happy too.:)
I just hate to see people looking to buy a system and pay over $1360 per panel from a poorly ran company, when you can pay less than $900 per panel from a reputable company. Tell that to TY, He will appreciate that you did.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
I just hate to see people looking to buy a system and pay over $1360 per panel from a poorly ran company, when you can pay less than $900 per panel from a reputable company. Tell that to TY, He will appreciate that you did.
I’m with you! I’ll let the kid know!:D

530RL

Reaction score
Rebate?

Who pays the "rebate" ya fucking parasite?

Same people that pay the Tariffs you support.

Oh wait, big government is the solution, when it is your big government.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Your vagina is still bleeding I see. No surprise.
Why you so upset? We’re just trying to help you out. So Daddy & Angler came to the conclusion you need solar! Daddy’s getting a 6 year ROI and Angler is at 5.3 years.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
You smoked a lot of Paraquat weed while guzzling Thunderbird "sauce" back in the day didn't you?
Even more reason to put that bath salts bong down and step away jussie.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
  1. Nice... Thanks for the reply.. Here’s Daddys story... Daddy was anti solar all the way, then had a friend point me to a legit company. The ONLY way it works is to buy it outright.

Question on the math here:

If your system saves you $5,000 per year in electric costs, that’s roughly a $416 electric bill per month.

$416 per month would buy about 2,495 kWh at the average rate of about 16.7 cents per kWh. The average usage per household in CA is about 557 kWh per month, 18.5 kWh per day. At 2,495 kWh per month, you appear to be using 83 kWh per day, almost five times the average usage.

At an average panel production rate of 30 kWh per month, your 22 panel system would produce about 660 kWh per month, or 22 kWh per day - a little shy of your 83 kWh usage.

What are you running in that house to make your usage five times the average amount?

Also, if you have a 22 panel system that produces 660 kWh per month, you’re a little short of your 2,495 kWh goal and that system will definitely not have an ROI of five years.

Maybe my numbers are off, but this doesn’t sound right to me.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Question on the math here:

If your system saves you $5,000 per year in electric costs, that’s roughly a $416 electric bill per month.

$416 per month would buy about 2,495 kWh at the average rate of about 16.7 cents per kWh. The average usage per household in CA is about 557 kWh per month, 18.5 kWh per day. At 2,495 kWh per month, you appear to be using 83 kWh per day, almost five times the average usage.

At an average panel production rate of 30 kWh per month, your 22 panel system would produce about 660 kWh per month, or 22 kWh per day - a little shy of your 83 kWh usage.

What are you running in that house to make your usage five times the average amount?

Also, if you have a 22 panel system that produces 660 kWh per month, you’re a little short of your 2,495 kWh goal and that system will definitely not have an ROI of five years.

Maybe my numbers are off, but this doesn’t sound right to me.
That’s a ton of info. Not sure if exact numbers but here’s what I can give you. The pool really increases the electric, even with a low flow pump.
My bill was just short of 5G a year. My average was probably 600 kWh month. I have SDGE and tier 1 is $.22 - Tier 4 which was around $.45 kwh. Pre solar I was always in tier 3 and during summer in tier 4 and was hitting 1000+ KWh. Like I said I’ve had it 3 years now and I just paid my yearly bill in Nov and it was $260.
ROI is still on target for 6 years, give or take a few months.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
That’s a ton of info. Not sure if exact numbers but here’s what I can give you. The pool really increases the electric, even with a low flow pump.
My bill was just short of 5G a year. My average was probably 600 kWh month. I have SDGE and tier 1 is $.22 - Tier 4 which was around $.45 kwh. Pre solar I was always in tier 3 and during summer in tier 4 and was hitting 1000+ KWh. Like I said I’ve had it 3 years now and I just paid my yearly bill in Nov and it was $260.
ROI is still on target for 6 years, give or take a few months.

So the bottom line ends up being that the ROI only ends up being what it is for you in those cases where usage is substantially more than average usage. Where you see it in five or six years, others may not see it for ten, fifteen, or even more. And that’s independent of any decreases in panel efficiency as they age or equipment failure along the way.

For a lot of people an ROI over that kind of timeframe doesn’t make sense when considering the initial cost. The government probably should not be forcing people to accept that, especially when there are those in the same government alleging there is a “housing crisis” and citing one of the reasons for it as unaffordable pricing. Adding to the cost of homes is a step in the wrong direction. That choice should be left to the homeowner.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
So the bottom line ends up being that the ROI only ends up being what it is for you in those cases where usage is substantially more than average usage. Where you see it in five or six years, others may not see it for ten, fifteen, or even more. And that’s independent of any decreases in panel efficiency as they age or equipment failure along the way.

For a lot of people an ROI over that kind of timeframe doesn’t make sense when considering the initial cost. The government probably should not be forcing people to accept that, especially when there are those in the same government alleging there is a “housing crisis” and citing one of the reasons for it as unaffordable pricing. Adding to the cost of homes is a step in the wrong direction. That choice should be left to the homeowner.
Pretty simple then buy an old house without solar! Nobody’s forcing anything on you. Just like 1 hr fire rated drywall. I wanted 10 second rated but because of the “Government” I had to pay for 1 hr. Oh the horror and inconvenience. Stop whining or GTFO. Simple Simpleton.