WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

California will require solar panels on all new homes -

saucedaddy

Reaction score
IMG_1384.GIF
??!??!?!??

Came back here to see if we were talking about solar, and this whole thing turned to shit....

UD
Yup, Tubby felt this was a good time to tell the world he is the expert in Jumbo Dildo wattage, Wiz blew up his calculator trying to figure out Daddy's appropriate daily wattage, then Wiz sent his spy satellite up to hone in on Daddy's Solar contract, TYstick sprung off the bench to let us all know he's still upset and will hear nothing of this Solar shit, then de-activated found out Wiz was "former LEO" and dropped to his knees dreaming of his nightstick. Sad that LOF, 530, UD, & 303 got sent to the corner. Only one who bowled a 300 is Bobby V! Bottom line is....
1. Ty-Emotional
2. Wiz- Toughguy
3. Acty- Nutswinger
4. Tubby- 500KV
GPAU:)

JBS

Reaction score
No matter the issue or subject.

I am by no means a prude but some of the talk is disgusting. I know you agree.

No idea if this can be reversed but it would sure be nice if it could.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Most solar installs in homes with a good index are sub 10 years - been that way for a while.
Panels and inverters have improved dramatically in the past 10 years.

On the mandatory panels I wonder if there is a solar indexing waiver if the home simply isn't in a good area for it.
I'm guessing that I can force any neighbor whose foliage blocks it to cut down.

UD
Very interesting point about stuff blocking the sun. Not sure how that plays out, but believe it’s also illegal to harvest rain water in CA (could be wrong) so my guess is CA will also say they own the sun too and only allow govt approved sun ray harveting machines are ok.

For the life of I can not see this working out as a positive for new home owners or current taxpayers.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Very interesting point about stuff blocking the sun.
I find a strange paradox here.
If the governments of California in particular and the U.S. in general are beginning to force us to use solar panels, then why are the chemtrail planes constantly spraying us all like bugs and dimming Sun all in the name of climate change?

saucedaddy

Reaction score
If the governments of California in particular and the U.S. in general are beginning to force us to use solar panels, then why are the chemtrail planes constantly spraying us all like bugs and dimming Sun all in the name of climate change?
CTG to the Bat Phone! Chemtrail alert! Looks like you got a co-pilot for the chemtrail sprayer!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

source.gif

Our gubermint wouldn't poison us, come on..............................as the United Nations of demons calls for population growth.
LMAO 70's show .gif

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
A71DAD39-396E-49C0-A44C-FC1DE52F3E7C.jpeg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
This is all entertainment.
If one can't find humor in this post, sit back and relax after a good laugh, we are all doomed.
In all reality, I find no humor in people that spew brainwashing propaganda techniques about what is really going on. It relegates it to a joke and a "Conspiracy Theory" when it is in fact, neither. This is what the powers that shouldn't be want us to believe. It is and has been happening. The people responsible for this shit need to be executed. Post haste.
Look up people. Don't just look, observe. Watch what goes on.
The Universe does not create in straight lines.
Sometimes I wonder, while "they" keep us all occupied down here with petty squabbling, distractions and our eyes stitched to those fucking hand held black mirrors, up there they aren't relentlessly slow killing us all.

Last edited:

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
In all reality, I find no humor in people that propagate brianwashing propaganda techniques about what is really going on. It relegates it to a joke and a "Conspiracy Theory" when it is in fact, neither. This is what the power that shouldn't be want us to believe. It is and has been happening. The people responsible for this shit need to be executed. Post haste.
Sometimes I wonder, while "they" keep us all occupied down here with petty squabbling, distractions and our eyes stitched to those fucking hand held black mirrors, up there they aren't relentlessly slow killing us all.
Here all this time I felt I was lucky to catch all the traffic lights into work so i could spend an extra 3 minutes with the kiddo. Thanks for putting things into perspective. :eek:

saucedaddy

Reaction score
B2569688-6855-4865-96F2-27351BF44845.gif
In all reality, I find no humor in people that spew brianwashing propaganda techniques about what is really going on. It relegates it to a joke and a "Conspiracy Theory" when it is in fact, neither. This is what the powers that shouldn't be want us to believe. It is and has been happening. The people responsible for this shit need to be executed. Post haste.
Brian deserves that washing!

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Vote R live D! That your Union motto? Btw.. Did you get solar yet. My ROI is 6 Yrs!
Vote D, and Suck D. That your life motto?

It's pretty funny reading this how badass you must think you are... lol Hate to break it to you bud, you are one of the guys we drive by and stop to make sure you aren't lost and a victim of a crime.

Keep puffing your chest around here, really not impressive. And fact of the matter still remains, the ROI doesn't make sense for me. So again, you and your libby buddies can go fuck themselves.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
IMG_1385.JPG
Vote D, and Suck D. That your life motto?

It's pretty funny reading this how badass you must think you are... lol Hate to break it to you bud, you are one of the guys we drive by and stop to make sure you aren't lost and a victim of a crime.

Keep puffing your chest around here, really not impressive. And fact of the matter still remains, the ROI doesn't make sense for me. So again, you and your libby buddies can go fuck themselves.
Look... No reason not to now! My ROI is 6 years btw..

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Don’t get mad buddy! I’m just trying to help you out. I got Solar 3 years ago and my ROI is at 6 years. I went with Sunpower!
Congrats on your ROI. What's it like to have the same IQ and ROI numbers?