WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

California will require solar panels on all new homes -

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Pretty simple then buy an old house without solar! Nobody’s forcing anything on you. Just like 1 hr fire rated drywall. I wanted 10 second rated but because of the “Government” I had to pay for 1 hr. Oh the horror and inconvenience. Stop whining or GTFO. Simple Simpleton.

SOP for a liberal who can’t logically defend his position. Start throwing insults. Would you do the same thing face to face? I guarantee you wouldn’t.

The problem with liberal policies like this solar deal is that it provides a weak solution to one problem while making another problem even worse. The thought process only goes one or two steps ahead instead of six or seven like it should. Exactly the reason why liberal run areas are the exact opposite of the utopias they desire. It also removes people’s freedom of choice, which is what America was founded on and what is really at the heart of the issue here.

But it’s cool. You do you there, keyboard warrior. You’ve got it all figured out.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Pretty simple then buy an old house without solar! Nobody’s forcing anything on you. Just like 1 hr fire rated drywall. I wanted 10 second rated but because of the “Government” I had to pay for 1 hr. Oh the horror and inconvenience. Stop whining or GTFO. Simple Simpleton.

Actually they are forcing you to buy a sub standard solar solution if you want a new home in CA.

KevinR

Reaction score
SOP for a liberal who can’t logically defend his position. Start throwing insults. Would you do the same thing face to face? I guarantee you wouldn’t.

The problem with liberal policies like this solar deal is that it provides a weak solution to one problem while making another problem even worse. The thought process only goes one or two steps ahead instead of six or seven like it should. Exactly the reason why liberal run areas are the exact opposite of the utopias they desire. It also removes people’s freedom of choice, which is what America was founded on and what is really at the heart of the issue here.

But it’s cool. You do you there, keyboard warrior. You’ve got it all figured out.

Wizard your second paragraph is dead on target. I will add the liberal playbook and mindset also relieves people from responsibility of their personal choices and forces others to have to support them and deal with their consequences.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Question on the math here:

If your system saves you $5,000 per year in electric costs, that’s roughly a $416 electric bill per month.

$416 per month would buy about 2,495 kWh at the average rate of about 16.7 cents per kWh. The average usage per household in CA is about 557 kWh per month, 18.5 kWh per day. At 2,495 kWh per month, you appear to be using 83 kWh per day, almost five times the average usage.

At an average panel production rate of 30 kWh per month, your 22 panel system would produce about 660 kWh per month, or 22 kWh per day - a little shy of your 83 kWh usage.

What are you running in that house to make your usage five times the average amount?

Also, if you have a 22 panel system that produces 660 kWh per month, you’re a little short of your 2,495 kWh goal and that system will definitely not have an ROI of five years.

Maybe my numbers are off, but this doesn’t sound right to me.
That’s a ton of info. Not sure if exact numbers but here’s what I can give you. The pool really increases the electric, even with a low flow pump.
My bill was just short of 5G a year. My average was probably 600 kWh month. I have SDGE and tier 1 is $.22 - Tier 4 which was around $.45 kwh. Pre solar I was always in tier 3 and during summer in tier 4 and was hitting 1000+ KWh. Like I said I’ve had it 3 years now and I just paid my yearly bill in Nov and it was $260.
ROI is still on target for 6 years, give or take a few months.
raw.gif
over-your-head-gif-9.gif

saucedaddy

Reaction score
11433CCE-B0D8-4BC4-8C77-3B1F3578F677.gif

SOP for a Trumpkin can’t figure out what a good deal is so Daddy has to decide for you. You should really stop with the “Guarantees”, your not good at them. Btw.. Don’t over think it, it’s not hard to figure out 6 yr ROI!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
View attachment 832012
SOP for a Trumpkin can’t figure out what a good deal is so Daddy has to decide for you. You should really stop with the “Guarantees”, your not good at them. Btw.. Don’t over think it, it’s not hard to figure out 6 yr ROI!
Why don't you just go whack your pee pee sauce on your solar panels stop blabbing about your the Rectum Only Insertions you do with your fat head every day son.
Fucking boring ass drone.
Nobody gives a fuck.

530RL

Reaction score
Snip......

Snip......

Wizard your second paragraph is dead on target. I will add the liberal playbook and mindset also relieves people from responsibility of their personal choices and forces others to have to support them and deal with their consequences.

You have both hit the nail on the head.

Whether it be liberals mandating solar or Trump supporters mandating tariffs, both groups believe that government is better at deciding who should win and who should lose, rather than the American individual and the free market making that decision.

Last edited:

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

Whether it be liberals mandating solar or Trump supporters mandating tariffs, both groups believe that government is better at deciding who should win and who should lose, rather than the American individual and the free market making that decision.

I have a question. Is China a free market?

thetub

Reaction score

530 yore beating a dead horse... (CAN I SAY THAT?) legally i i am stating you are an animal beater...

but really? the trade deal with tarriffs is a negotiating tool... you know it as well as anyone...

someone comes to you and says 530 i will trade you 1 broken down helicopter for yore 3 working helicopters ? are you gonna say sure great lets do it...

and this has been going on for decades...

thetub

Reaction score

thats where i was going with his bill... he must be running 10 jumbo electric powered dildos a 24 hours a day...

and not everyones a limousine liberal like him to fork out 15 grand to pay it cash...

but he dont give a crap about anyone else like any other typical liberal puke...

saucedaddy

Reaction score
5767B586-3548-4026-A8ED-6A5ADEA2E0FE.jpeg
thats where i was going with his bill... he must be running 10 jumbo electric powered dildos a 24 hours a day...

and not everyones a limousine liberal like him to fork out 15 grand to pay it cash...

but he dont give a crap about anyone else like any other typical liberal puke...
Good to know your the expert on Jumbo Dildo wattage. We always knew you were the resident expert on Tampon capacity. Btw.. $21000 cash poor boy!

530RL

Reaction score
530 yore beating a dead horse... (CAN I SAY THAT?) legally i i am stating you are an animal beater...

but really? the trade deal with tarriffs is a negotiating tool... you know it as well as anyone...

someone comes to you and says 530 i will trade you 1 broken down helicopter for yore 3 working helicopters ? are you gonna say sure great lets do it...

and this has been going on for decades...

Let's try to be logical for a second.

You rail against a liberal rule that makes working class people pay more for a house via mandated solar, but you shrug off Trump tariffs which raise the cost of a home in California by 20 to 30 grand as just a "negotiating tool".

You rail against a liberal supported cost of 15 grand, yet applaud a Trump supported cost of 20 to 30 grand?

Maybe it is the Trump supporter who wants to negotiate with other people's money that really doesn't give a crap about anyone else?

JBS

Reaction score
Let's try to be logical for a second.

You rail against a liberal rule that makes working class people pay more for a house via mandated solar, but you shrug off Trump tariffs which raise the cost of a home in California by 20 to 30 grand as just a "negotiating tool".

You rail against a liberal supported cost of 15 grand, yet applaud a Trump supported cost of 20 to 30 grand?

Maybe it is the Trump supporter who wants to negotiate with other people's money that really doesn't give a crap about anyone else?

You do realise that many people believe the tariffs are going away when we sign this Phase 1 deal. If anything just the opposite. It shows they are here to stay.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
View attachment 832012

I maintain my “guarantee” that you wouldn’t be so brave in person. Someone might just knock you right out of your Birkenstocks.

Typical liberal clown. Can’t have an intelligent discussion without getting huffy when it’s shown you may not be correct. Must suck to live like that.

As far as needing daddy (government) to tell me what a good deal is, I think I’ve figured it out well enough and better than you seem to have (see your comment about my data being “a ton of info”) with just a simple analysis. Looking at the numbers you threw out, it’s pretty clear you’re either mistaken or lying.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score

The difference is liberals attempt to tell me what I should do while Trump is telling other countries what they need to do.

This goes back to liberal logic going only one or two steps ahead and not multiple steps ahead. The tariffs serve to level the playing field (something liberals always seem to want) between countries. While there will be temporary pain (one or two steps), it incentivizes domestic industry to fill the gap and for people to buy American again. While the domestic industry mobilizes, the temporary pain of higher prices exists. However, after the domestic industry is mobilized and producing, prices decline as more competition comes online, more jobs are created, and the economy continues to grow. This would be the multiple steps ahead.

But liberals want it all now. They want the cheap pricing, a good economy, and all the benefits without having to earn it - kind of like everything else in their lives. Relying on cheap shit from another country that enables it to overtake us economically is not a sustainable long term strategy.

Anybody who cannot see the tariff situation as thinking multiple steps ahead is very short sighted and not looking at the big picture.

This is all very different from feel-good liberals dictating to home buyers what needs to be on their houses and causing price increases in an already inflated housing market. Very different from removing freedom of choice, which is at the core of any true American’s beliefs.

JBS

Reaction score
The difference is liberals attempt to tell me what I should do while Trump is telling other countries what they need to do.

This goes back to liberal logic going only one or two steps ahead and not multiple steps ahead. The tariffs serve to level the playing field (something liberals always seem to want) between countries. While there will be temporary pain (one or two steps), it incentivizes domestic industry to fill the gap and for people to buy American again. While the domestic industry mobilizes, the temporary pain of higher prices exists. However, after the domestic industry is mobilized and producing, prices decline as more competition comes online, more jobs are created, and the economy continues to grow. This would be the multiple steps ahead.

But liberals want it all now. They want the cheap pricing, a good economy, and all the benefits without having to earn it - kind of like everything else in their lives. Relying on cheap shit from another country that enables it to overtake us economically is not a sustainable long term strategy.

Anybody who cannot see the tariff situation as thinking multiple steps ahead is very short sighted and not looking at the big picture.

This is all very different from feel-good liberals dictating to home buyers what needs to be on their houses and causing price increases in an already inflated housing market. Very different from removing freedom of choice, which is at the core of any true American’s beliefs.

Based on this thinking, why not increase Tariffs on everything from every country? Many countries tax US imports at higher rates than the US.

Tpltrbl303

Reaction score
As someone who makes his living selling solar I can honestly say this requirement is absolute BS enacted by people who have no idea what they are doing.

A. Solar works when it is designed for the homeowner and not the home.
B. The requirement is for a “minimum” amount of solar based on home size. (Inverter manufacturer’s are already designing tiny units to meet the minimum)
C. Solar doesn’t work in certain locations(homes with poor sun, like my house that’s covered in trees)

The state has tried this with solar hot water and solar pool heating systems... both were failures.

To meet the minimum requirement the actual cost, and yes I have calculated it, is less than $5k after rebates if I were to use cheap Chinese products... good for about 10 years, maybe. Also good enough to save the average person about $50 per month (PGE rates.

Politically speaking tariffs haven’t affected my costs and this was a California passed (We are a liberal run state) requirement.

I most likely won’t be installing any of these systems as the cost to send a crew to do the work will be more than I would make on the job. Most systems will be installed by a low bid knucklehead who won’t be around long enough to back his work.

Maybe Basilhayden will chime in with his take as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

saucedaddy

Reaction score
652835FF-23B4-4EEC-95A3-DCD8ABBDC140.jpeg
I maintain my “guarantee” that you wouldn’t be so brave in person. Someone might just knock you right out of your Birkenstocks.

Typical liberal clown. Can’t have an intelligent discussion without getting huffy when it’s shown you may not be correct. Must suck to live like that.

As far as needing daddy (government) to tell me what a good deal is, I think I’ve figured it out well enough and better than you seem to have (see your comment about my data being “a ton of info”) with just a simple analysis. Looking at the numbers you threw out, it’s pretty clear you’re either mistaken or lying.
Again pretty simple to see what comes out of my wallet to SDGE the last 3 years compared to the last 25. But as any Trumpkin would state, you are smarter then anybody even the guy who pays the bill. We get it... Your the best, most beautiful, wonderful being in the solar system. Fucking Millennial mentality again! Your generation thought chowing down a Tide pod was good.
Don’t over think reality buddy!

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
View attachment 832102
Again pretty simple to see what comes out of my wallet to SDGE the last 3 years compared to the last 25. But as any Trumpkin would state, you are smarter then anybody even the guy who pays the bill. We get it... Your the best, most beautiful, wonderful being in the solar system. Fucking Millennial mentality again! Your generation thought chowing down a Tide pod was good.
Don’t over think reality buddy!

:rolleyes: More from the internet tough guy who would never have the balls to do it in person.

You’re the one who went from
0 to 100 and started slinging the insults when it was shown your numbers don’t pencil out. Kind of shows us all where your case stands, eh? :) In your own words, that was “a ton” of info. Addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication can be tough for some liberals, but we’ll try to help you out where we can.

No millennial here. Don’t know where you got that. Perhaps you used the same math to calculate my age as you did to calculate your solar savings and came up short. Something tells me you’re used to coming up short though.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Based on this thinking, why not increase Tariffs on everything from every country? Many countries tax US imports at higher rates than the US.

If that other country has made it a common practice to ignore patent laws to their own advantage and engaged in other business practices to our detriment, then it makes perfect sense to me. If it is not in our best interest to consume a product produced by another country on fair terms, then we should produce it domestically if at all possible.

It’s pretty interesting. Liberal people are always about a “fair wage” and other workplace equality/union driven items. Do they realize that for the Chinese products they seem to demand and vehemently oppose any restrictions on in bringing them to the US that a “fair wage” isn’t paid to the people who produce them and union protections for those workers in China don’t exist? Do they realize that is exactly how the prices on those goods are as low as they are?

I guess that’s okay as long as it doesn’t cost them any extra.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
:rolleyes: More from the internet tough guy who would never have the balls to do it in person.

0 to 100 and started slinging the insults when it was shown your numbers don’t pencil out. Kind of shows us all where your case stands, eh? :) In your own words, that was “a ton” of info. Addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication can be tough for some liberals, but we’ll try to help you out where we can.

No millennial here. Don’t know where you got that. Perhaps you used the same math to calculate my age as you did to calculate your solar savings and came up short. Something tells me you’re used to coming up short though.

I have meet SauceDaddy in person. Wouldn't want to mess with him. :) But I'm only 6' and probably 15 years older. :D

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
I have meet SauceDaddy in person. Wouldn't want to mess with him. :) But I'm only 6' and probably 15 years older. :D

Wizard29 <—— Former law enforcement amongst other things. Ain’t skeered...

I’m pretty cool on here and in person. Wouldn’t say anything on here that I wouldn’t say in person. If Sauce-whatever acts in person like he does on here, then I believe he’s something most of us would use colorful language to describe. I hope he doesn’t act that way in person, otherwise he must just be an absolute peach to be around.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Let’s set up the docktagon.

My money is on the ex LEO versus a guy who is a sauce daddy. I think that means he is on the receiving end of sauce...and likes it.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Wizard29 <—— Former law enforcement amongst other things. Ain’t skeered...

I’m pretty cool on here and in person. Wouldn’t say anything on here that I wouldn’t say in person. If Sauce-whatever acts in person like he does on here, then I believe he’s something most of us would use colorful language to describe. I hope he doesn’t act that way in person, otherwise he must just be an absolute peach to be around.

You seem to be the inmate that wants to be the internet tough guy. ;) Sauce is great in person. :p

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
You seem to be the inmate that wants to be the internet tough guy. ;) Sauce is great in person. :p

Not really, just pointing out someone who likes to run his mouth via his keyboard and probably wouldn’t be so bold in person, especially when someone was just trying to have a reasonable conversation with him. You say he’s great in person. Good. I hope his in
person demeanor is much better. Keyboard warrior it is.

Is this BobbyV to Sauce’s rescue or something? Like a Batman and Robin sort of deal? That lifestyle is acceptable now, so you can be honest...

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Not really, just pointing out someone who likes to run his mouth via his keyboard and probably wouldn’t be so bold in person, especially when someone was just trying to have a reasonable conversation with him. You say he’s great in person. Good. I hope his in

Is this BobbyV to Sauce’s rescue or something? Like a Batman and Robin sort of deal? That lifestyle is acceptable now, so you can be honest...
If you spend more time in the dungeon you will find out that inmates on either side do the same thing. Kinda like Activated coming to your defense. ;)

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
I guess Booby V is the pot today... :p

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
If you spend more time in the dungeon you will find out that inmates on either side do the same thing. Kinda like Activated coming to your defense. ;)

I didn’t come to the defense of anyone, I was trying to drum up some sucker bets from you and your boy Jussie.

Are you Ace or Gary?

upload_2020-1-7_21-3-18.gif

Last edited:

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
You sure keep a lot of weird shit on your computer. You still have grads with the dildo as your screen saver..lol :p
It’s easy to find on here...and it usually stops him in his tracks from continuing to act like a complete moron instead of just a moron. Lol

saucedaddy

Reaction score

EXACTLY the same in-person! Just following up on Your & Craptivateds make out session!
289D8443-94D2-419A-9B79-81D13D1EEDFD.gif

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Won't retire as long as that one company keeps throwing money at me, I'll keep collecting it! :)
Yep. Same here. My retirement app that I put on my phone 18 months ago is going to time out in 3 months. Still not ready to give it up. Maybe next year. :)

saucedaddy

Reaction score
I didn’t come to the defense of anyone, I was trying to drum up some sucker bets from you and your boy Jussie.

Are you Ace or Gary?

View attachment 832143
Can’t be Gary, he’s rolled up in the glass house after the beat down!
Scorecard!!!!! You gonna be Daddys new Gary Gnu?
A20E953D-7538-47DE-B022-20E6BF023282.png

Last edited:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
As someone who makes his living selling solar I can honestly say this requirement is absolute BS enacted by people who have no idea what they are doing.

A. Solar works when it is designed for the homeowner and not the home.
B. The requirement is for a “minimum” amount of solar based on home size. (Inverter manufacturer’s are already designing tiny units to meet the minimum)
C. Solar doesn’t work in certain locations(homes with poor sun, like my house that’s covered in trees)

The state has tried this with solar hot water and solar pool heating systems... both were failures.

To meet the minimum requirement the actual cost, and yes I have calculated it, is less than $5k after rebates if I were to use cheap Chinese products... good for about 10 years, maybe. Also good enough to save the average person about $50 per month (PGE rates.

Politically speaking tariffs haven’t affected my costs and this was a California passed (We are a liberal run state) requirement.

I most likely won’t be installing any of these systems as the cost to send a crew to do the work will be more than I would make on the job. Most systems will be installed by a low bid knucklehead who won’t be around long enough to back his work.

Maybe Basilhayden will chime in with his take as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good god man... Why are you so upset??? lol

Wasting your time trying to talk any reason with Saucegina. He's been on the rag for a few years now with no end in site.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Good god man... Why are you so upset??? lol

Wasting your time trying to talk any reason with Saucegina. He's been on the rag for a few years now with no end in site.
Vote R live D! That your Union motto? Btw.. Did you get solar yet. My ROI is 6 Yrs!

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
The fact you know the names of gay cartoon characters and save them on your device., “speaks volumes”! You should hook up with with Tubo he’s the RDP self proclaim expert on Jumbo Dildos.

Jussie is a homophobe, it is starting to make sense, you hate yourself.

All from the party of inclusion.

upload_2020-1-8_9-41-57.gif

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
??!??!?!??

Came back here to see if we were talking about solar, and this whole thing turned to shit....

UD