WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

California's public health director resigns amid coronavirus test data glitch

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
“As the first Latina in this role, I am very proud to have served this Department, Administration and our State, alongside all of you," Angell wrote in a letter shared by the Department of Public Health.’

The first part of her letter, she states her race.
Why the fuck is everything about race?
How is that even relevant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Dr. Sonia Angell's departure comes amid news that technical issues caused California's coronavirus cases to be undercounted.

And of course.... the very first line of her statement is regarding race. Democrats cannot let an opportunity go to make everyone aware of everybody's differences.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
“As the first Latina in this role, I am very proud to have served this Department, Administration and our State, alongside all of you," Angell wrote in a letter shared by the Department of Public Health.’

beat me to it!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
"Angell’s departure comes after a disastrous week for the Newsom administration’s fight against the pandemic. On Tuesday, news began to surface about counting irregularities in the state’s daily coronavirus case reporting system."

Her departure right after the "disastrous week" means she'll be the scapegoat for Governor Pondscum so he has someone else to blame

pronstar

Reaction score
"Angell’s departure comes after a disastrous week for the Newsom administration’s fight against the pandemic. On Tuesday, news began to surface about counting irregularities in the state’s daily coronavirus case reporting system."

Her departure right after the "disastrous week" means she'll be the scapegoat for Governor Pondscum so he has someone else to blame

Yup.
A true leader would right the ship, not be the first to jump into a lifeboat.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Keep the faith. Gavin has got this virus under control.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

When you are incompetent, you automatically insulate yourself with the cloak of racial identity to deflect the truth. Schools indoctrination at work. Identity politics. She’s useless, and just admitted as much by leading with her race.

Last edited:

Justfishing

Reaction score
Should have been as the first female latina they still fired me, Uh i mean i resigned, but i still have to suck up tothem and be cordial😀

pronstar

Reaction score
When you are incompetent, you automatically insulate yourself with the cloak of racial identity to deflect the truth. Schools indoctrination at work. Identity politics. She’s useless, and just admitted as much by leading with her race.

When I hear things like her letter, my mind goes to “she’s using her race so we lower our expectations of what she’s really capable of”.

She should be judged on the quality of her leadership, or lack thereof, and NOTHING else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
When I hear things like her letter, my mind goes to “she’s using her race so we lower our expectations of what she’s really capable of”.

She should be judged on the quality of her leadership, or lack thereof, and NOTHING else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Exactly.

fuck democrats

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I'm sure she will find another space to fill that does not have enough diversity and do much better. What a human piece of 💩

LazyLavey

Reaction score
By declaring her Latina-ness she is proclaiming she is different and proudly promoting the liberal "Unity" slogan

....... Such BSo_O. F'n
hypocrites

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well, Pennsylvania has them beat...
“Latina”...that’s so 2010.

D0D73ADF-F319-46C7-B5F7-2AE757D79D53.png

In sure CA will step it up in an effort to find the most bizarre candidate.