WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Call out!

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Anybody on the boards or maybe knows the guy (asshole ) in space C-15 At the beachcomber resort. Tell the moron to step up and do the right thing and report his collision to his insurance and pay for the damage he’s done.

Guy backed out of his space apparently didn’t look and backed into a service van working on another unit and then drove off.
Owner of the service van came back to confront the guy and the guy told him to fuck off.

Police were called, owner of gray Dodge truck (CA plate) Lied to police and said the owner of the van didn’t say anything.🙄

If anybody knows this model citizen encourage him to do the right thing.
If not maybe I’ll just share the rest of the information I have. Do the right thing and step up.

450grip

Reaction score
Share it...
The at-fault party had the opportunity to do the right thing.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
It is a callout share it
Share it...
The at-fault party had the opportunity to do the right thing.
I’d rather not go that route at this point, the guy might be an inmate on here it’s pretty obvious he’s a boater the way his truck is set up.

This thing can go a whole different direction if the guy would just step up and contact the victim. He has the information it’s on the police report.

Taboma

Reaction score
What do you mean a whole different direction ? So the van owner files a claim with the guy's insurance company, why are so vested in this, was it your van ?
Or maybe the truck owner will contact his insurance, who knows, but the cops were involved, everybody go home, there's nothing to see here --- is there ?

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
What do you mean a whole different direction ? So the van owner files a claim with the guy's insurance company, why are so vested in this, was it your van ?
Or maybe the truck owner will contact his insurance, who knows, but the cops were involved, everybody go home, there's nothing to see here --- is there ?
That’s all I’m trying to do is make it so the guy steps up and calls his insurance company and admits to it he’s already got a hit and run ticket. This wasn’t me this was a friend of mine’s son, a small businessman and it’s hard enough making a buck in this town without people running into your shit and tearing it up. The guy is like 58 years old and ought to know better than to back into somebody’s truck and drive off and then takeoff twice hiding from the PD. What a fucking douche bag. If you think I’m a douche bag for posting a call out I’m fine with that. This could’ve been a handshake deal, the kid he hit was is a real calm chill dude and didn’t want to involve police but ultimately that was his only recourse.

Taboma

Reaction score
That’s all I’m trying to do is make it so the guy steps up and calls his insurance company and admits to it he’s already got a hit and run ticket. This wasn’t me this was a friend of mine’s son, a small businessman and it’s hard enough making a buck in this town without people running into your shit and tearing it up. The guy is like 58 years old and ought to know better than to back into somebody’s truck and drive off and then takeoff twice hiding from the PD. What a fucking douche bag. If you think I’m a douche bag for posting a call out I’m fine with that. This could’ve been a handshake deal, the kid he hit was is a real calm chill dude and didn’t want to involve police but ultimately that was his only recourse.

Nope, don't think you're being a douche bag, I understand you're looking out for a friend, at least now I do. 👍 Hopefully now that the cops have been involved, he can get just compensation.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

You must be in site C-15 [emoji23]

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
doesn't sound like this one is going to be quite popcorn worthy

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Nope, don't think you're being a douche bag, I understand you're looking out for a friend, at least now I do. 👍 Hopefully now that the cops have been involved, he can get just compensation.
I probably took it wrong and over reacted to your post anyway, I Kinda do that. LOL honestly I’m probably more pissed about this then the victim, seen it too many times. I’ve had my boat trailers hit twice over the years, I guess you just touched a nerve.😂

Taboma

Reaction score
I probably took it wrong and over reacted to your post anyway, I Kinda do that. LOL honestly I’m probably more pissed about this then the victim, seen it too many times. I’ve had my boat trailers hit twice over the years, I guess you just touched a nerve.😂
PM sent 👍

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
doesn't sound like this one is going to be quite popcorn worthy
Probably not, maybe I just wanted to shame the guy into realizing what a small world he’s in. It shouldn’t have been that big of a deal accidents happen but he should’ve drove off and hit from the guy.☹️

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Probably not, maybe I just wanted to shame the guy into realizing what a small world he’s in. It shouldn’t have been that big of a deal accidents happen but he should’ve drove off and hit from the guy.☹
I definitely feel you on this one. A guys work truck or service van is how they make a living. Decent looking service trucks at least show the potential customer that you have some pride in what you do and how you do it. Trying to keep a work truck nice is like herding cats...something's going to screw it up. Downtime with repairs means lost money too, so it's kind of like being kicked when you're down.

Either report to insurance, or hand over the coin to make it right. Seems fair enough.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

This is what insurance companies are for. Have your son's friend call HIS insurance company, make the claim and let the companies battle it out. Is it fun to call someone out? Sure. But using your insurance company would be easier.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't the OFFICE be the Logical place to begin? They know who rented and I thought who was visiting? Everytime, I have felt was helping it came back to "BITE" me. I just Mind my own business any more. I would just let the Kid who was hit, take care of it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This is what insurance companies are for. Have your son's friend call HIS insurance company, make the claim and let the companies battle it out. Is it fun to call someone out? Sure. But using your insurance company would be easier.

Im not sure the kid would know who the insurance company is, but if I had a plate and pics I’d just turn it all in and let them deal..

Than handle the 58 yr old at convenience later

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Is there a Video? Damage to his truck to prove he did hit the Van? I always thought the Police did not get involved on Private Property? I saw a deal like this some years ago in a Walmart Parking Lot and they would not come out.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Im not sure the kid would know who the insurance company is, but if I had a plate and pics I’d just turn it all in and let them deal..

Than handle the 58 yr old at convenience later

When I say HIS insurance company, it should read call his OWN insurance company.

riverroyal

Reaction score
was said service van parked legally? or on the road?

LLGirl

sometimes Mr. LLGril ;)
Reaction score
was said service van parked legally? or on the road?

Even if it was parked illegally, it was parked. It’s the driver’s responsibility to maneuver their vehicle without hitting anything. I used to work in insurance claims LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
Can't they just settle this with a drink at a bar? Oh wait..... never mind #Covid-19 #Youcangotohomedepotbutnotabar

Reactions: DWC

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I've watched bird calling competitions that needed more popcorn.
Weak Focken Sauce!

Warlock1

Reaction score
This shit chaps my hide. It speaks to the persons integrity or lack thereof. I was in California and I saw a driver back out of a parking spot right into a parked car. They knew what they had done because their truck stopped hard when they hit. They calmly pulled into anther parking spot a few spots down and got out and when into the store. I took pictures of them and the truck they were in to include the damage to their truck and the license plate. I left a message on the damaged car and said to call me if they want the pictures of the person that hit them.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
What type of bike does he ride? Asking for a friend