WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Call U Next Tuesday

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
That the line I just got after being promised a call last Wednesday on the status of my ski in Havasu. Dropped it off 2 weeks ago today.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
"2 weeks ago" another line might have sounded like this today, Sir, its the Friday of Labor Day weekend, and I am slammed right now. mmmmm?

next Tuesday... after Labor day or the one after that?

gqchris

Reaction score
Welcome to Lake Time. That's why i drag my shit 6 hours out of the way to assure I get good service

Taboma

Reaction score
Fucking Havasu, was like this 25 years ago and the clocks and calendars have never been repaired. My painter started painting my deck railing and trim not last winter, but the previous winter and it's still not all done 🤬🤬 But the excuses are friggin priceless and that's the only reason I haven't canned her ass, well that and she's like the sister I never had. ☺ The good part is, I can't see it from San Diego, so it only really bugs me when I'm sitting there having a beer. 😎

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
That's how I saw it. 🤪
That’s how I meant it.. :p Actually I don’t mind if they said it would take 2 weeks or longer when I made the appointment. Then I could have decided if I wanted to take it there. Then he said they were going to look at it Wednesday and call me. . No call. I own a company and am not perfect 100 percent of the time......who is? But if I say I am going to call you I call.The 2 missed calls aggravated me, not the time because being honest, I wasn’t going to go out on a holiday weekend anyway.

Last edited:

2Driver

Reaction score
They may call Tuesday to give you the new pick up date.

What are the chances they will touch it between now and Monday night with all the “save my weekend” requests happening right now

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Seems that any small community near a large body of water suffers from time water intrusion.
Every time we visit our place, I can work on it or go boating, party, drink, hang with friends, etc. So, I have 20 minute projects that have needed to be done for years.
I’ve hired people to do the work and a year later, haven’t even started. Call them, get the Oh yeah, I’ll take care of that in a week or so.
So, this weekend, since it’s Labor Day, I won’t feel the least bit guilty about not doing anything but having a good time with our friends.

WYRD

Reaction score
That’s how I meant it.. :p Actually I don’t mind if they said it would take 2 weeks or longer when I made the appointment. Then I could have decided if I wanted to take it there. Then he said they were going to look at it Wednesday and call me. . No call. I own a company and am not perfect 100 percent of the time......who is? But if I say I am going to call you I call.The 2 missed calls aggravated me, not the time because being honest, I wasn’t going to go out on a holiday weekend anyway.
Nothing worse than not keeping your word....fuckem

78DiMarco

Reaction score
Yep, do what you say you will do or you are just another asshat... Good for you! My way of thinking...