WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Callaway FT-5 Driver...

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Selling my new Driver, I just bought this (no I don't get them for free), paid $220 for it, I am willing to sell it for what I paid for it, I will ship it at that price. Callaway FT-5 with a Draw, 9 degree, Stiff shaft. I never used it, not sure why I bought it, thought that I needed another driver I guess. :)

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Just to give people an idea how good of deal this is, I priced these at a retail chain. They sell for more than double that!!!!!!:eek::eek:
________
GONG BONG

Last edited:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Just to give people an idea how good of deal this is, I priced these at a retail chain. They sell for more than double that!!!!!!:eek::eek:

For 1?:skull

I paid half of that for my entire set of knights at play it again sports:D:p

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I just paid more for my new driver than what hes asking for that one.

it's because you won the lottery and haven't told anyone:D

I got married and had to sell everything cool I owned...You on the other hand are upgrading;):skull

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Pick a day and lets go play. During the week would be best. Just tell Chuck you need to step out for a few hours. :skull:skull

Do you want to go to Putt&Go or the place with the castle?:D:skull

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
it's because you won the lottery and haven't told anyone:D

I got married and had to sell everything cool I owned...You on the other hand are upgrading;):skull

Funny you said that. A guy I work with just hit a million dollars on a scratcher last week. Everyones calling him million dollar Pete now. Lucky bastard. $710k after taxes. How nice would that be? :smackhead
________
Glass Bongs

Last edited:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Funny you said that. A guy I work with just hit a million dollars on a scratcher last week. Everyones calling him million dollar Pete now. Lucky bastard. $710k after taxes. How nice would that be? :smackhead

I would still have to work but it would make life alot easier:D:thumbsup

Shit I would be happy if people at work called me 100K Brandin...lol

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Hey right now I'd be stoked with $10k. :rolleyes::mad:

Thats like 3 days work for you:D

Not sure what I would do with 10K. I would surely take it:beer

I am seriously debating ditching the rhino and buying some kind of hot rod/project vehicle. (Silly to have a 10K toy that you used 4X last year)

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Thats like 3 days work for you:D

Not sure what I would do with 10K. I would surely take it:beer

I am seriously debating ditching the rhino and buying some kind of hot rod/project vehicle. (Silly to have a 10K toy that you used 4X last year)

Do you actually think you'll be able to build a nice car for what you'd get from that Rhino? :confused::eek:
________
MEDICAL CANNABIS SEEDS

Last edited:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Do you actually think you'll be able to build a nice car for what you'd get from that Rhino? :confused::eek:

I think the rhino would move for 9-9500

Honestly I would like to do a early 70's C-10 shortbed. I don't thik I could complete it for that price but if I found a decent stocker for 3-4K I think I could get a cammed 6.0/4l60 out of a late model in for under that price.

I would love to do a 60's chevelle/nova but price wise that isn't in the cards. Perhaps a travel trailer?

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I think the rhino would move for 9-9500

Honestly I would like to do a early 70's C-10 shortbed. I don't thik I could complete it for that price but if I found a decent stocker for 3-4K I think I could get a cammed 6.0/4l60 out of a late model in for under that price.

I would love to do a 60's chevelle/nova but price wise that isn't in the cards. Perhaps a travel trailer?

Keep the Rhino ya fag!!!!!!:swear

I'm willing to bet I could get you a pretty stout 400+hp carb sbc 400 for pretty cheap. My buddy has a bunch of built small blocks sitting on the floor of his shop right now collecting dust. :skull
________
HONDA CIVIC TYPE R

Last edited:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Keep the Rhino ya fag!!!!!!:swear

I'm willing to bet I could get you a pretty stout 400+hp carb sbc 400 for pretty cheap. My buddy has a bunch of built small blocks sitting on the floor of his shop right now collecting dust. :skull

With the fact that I can't use it at Riverland and I won't be buying a toyhauler I just thing the usage is gonna be less and less.;):)