WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Calling all Cole Boats

Cole Brewed

Reaction score
I’m building a new set of game boards and seek photos of any and all Cole boats to fit into them. If you willing, post your Cole boats, hull badges, Cole representation photos, advertisments, records placement notifications, really anything Cole Boats!

@cole_skier @rpmsrup @namba860 @1cole280S @Shady @hawgty @OldSchoolBoats @bagged97taco @nuthead @Schiadawhat @boater250s @Darren @Shady @Stayin'ontop @ham&cheese @Rayson1971 @5250 @OutCole’d @brgrcru @Taboma @Bradsrvrtoy. @plasticman @Twisted Liquid Marine @Cole Boat Guy @ColeTR2 @Cole 392 @ColeTR2 @colenighthawk @rvrrat350 @67 baron sprint LD 390 FE @Revived @vstdispatch @BLOWN HOWARD @Mrs.HLB @graygoose @cole250 @Steven Bastardi @jones performance @Sunset @Streetmoto @Brazos River Rat @waterboy @RiverDave got any?
01EC73A2-8746-4865-A31D-92E626B0C82A.jpeg

Cole Brewed

Reaction score
We’re off to a great start! Thank you!!! I hope to creat the collage in 5 days. When I have a final image I will put it up👍🏻. Spread the word for as may photos as possible.

Taboma

Reaction score
Wife loaned me the shirt off her back for a photo 😁
Since this thread is gathering the Cole troops, I have a question perhaps one of you past or current Cole owner's might know the answer to.

When my Nighthawk was built in early 98', Jim was releasing the new 250S. If you notice my Cole, built from the Nighthawk mold, is labeled a Cole 220. According to Jim, this was the new name going forward.
Was there any other Nighthawks sold with that " 220 " designation ?
I've never heard of, or seen one. NADA doesn't show that model, only the Superhawk and Nighhawk. Curious if Jim had a whim and I've got the only 220 ?

First Cole, 95' Superhawk, but a grainy scan.

95 cole superhawk-2.jpg

Wife's Tee from 95', only reason it still exists was, she tossed it in her go bag as we were fleeing the 07' fire. I should claim it and frame it. ;)

Cole Shirt.jpg

boater250s

Reaction score
we only got t-shirts, probably had to buy them 😂
One weekend my wife and I went out to see our boat being built, Jim Cole asked if I would like a jacket, I said sure, assuming he was giving it to me. Later when we picked up our boat with final paper work, sure enough on the invoice, there it was, a jacket priced out. Jim, he didn’t give much away. If he did you knew it.

Last edited:

boater250s

Reaction score
So-Cal Speed Marine is in Havasu right ? I knew Brett Parks at Cole, we took a few boat test rides together. I may have met Mario, but I'm not sure. Somebody might know if he was there in late 97', early 98' ?
Yes, that is Mario in Havasu, at So Cal Speed & Marine. I don’t know when he started with Jim Cole, at Cole Boats, however he was there during our 250 build in 1999.

franky

Reaction score
Yes, that is Mario in Havasu, at So Cal Speed & Marine. I don’t know when he started with Jim Cole, at Cole Boats, however he was there during our 250 build in 1999.
George Latka was GM for a few years starting in 93ish and then left to start a business in tanning oils/beds I believe. Mario followed up as GM at Cole.

Cole Brewed

Reaction score
The pics are comin in and are great! Does anyone have a photo with any Cole outboard powered? How about badges from Glendale or Chatsworth or other......??? Hell, how about the man himself when you bought your boat! Or the shops........? I know asking a lot from time gone by...

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
The pics are comin in and are great! Does anyone have a photo with any Cole outboard powered? How about badges from Glendale or Chatsworth or other......??? Hell, how about the man himself when you bought your boat! Or the shops........? I know asking a lot from time gone by...

IMG_3011.jpg