WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Calling all RDP LE, PPE? 2021 Update

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Do the LE of RDP have enough PPE for the current situation? Company I work for was able to secure large amounts of hand sanitizer, gloves, and masks. If your agency is in need, please have command staff fill out form on below link. Link went live yesterday and we have already had over 700 agencies put in requests. We do have a limited supply, so please only fill out for legitimate need. Not a sales promotion, just trying to do our part.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
The response to this has been overwhelming. Over 1500 agencies reaching out for supplies in 2 days. We have had many civilians reach out asking how they can also support the efforts, we partnered with the National Police Foundation to set up a GoFundMe to raise money to buy more masks for officers. We will be matching dollar for dollar up to $500k to help buy more masks. If you are in a position to do so, please use the below link.

Tank0088

Reaction score
The response to this has been overwhelming. Over 1500 agencies reaching out for supplies in 2 days. We have had many civilians reach out asking how they can also support the efforts, we partnered with the National Police Foundation to set up a GoFundMe to raise money to buy more masks for officers. We will be matching dollar for dollar up to $500k to help buy more masks. If you are in a position to do so, please use the below link.

so far my agency is stocked as long as we are careful when we use our PPE. Thank you everyone for doing your part to help first responders.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Since the post is now back to the top I will update to say that the sign ups have now closed for PPE. We had 8500 agencies sign up and were able to deliver 1.5 million masks and 20k gallons of hand sanitizer. Thank you to everyone that donated.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Well done Kevin.👍
As a side note.
I found it quite interesting when watching a Moonshiners special that a couple of them started distilling a bunch of hand sanitizers for their local First Responders. Kudos to them as well.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Well done Kevin.👍
As a side note.
I found it quite interesting when watching a Moonshiners special that a couple of them started distilling a bunch of hand sanitizers for their local First Responders. Kudos to them as well.

Grand Canyon brewery and distillery did this.

Dan'l

Ladsm

Reaction score
I am surprised at all the LE not wearing and using PPE, it doesnt help there call for citizens to comply with the rules they dont follow.

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
gotta add another BIG THANK YOU UPS just dropped of 500 disposable masks!!!!!!!

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
2021 Update:

If 2020 taught us anything, it's that our LE and other first responders need support. Recent data shows that officer suicide is taking more lives than line of duty death. After the outpouring of support and requests for help following our PPE drive last year, we started doing research on how we can help with mental health awareness in LE.

For the LE of RDP, you may or may not need these resources, but you might know someone who does. Please try to share this with as many people as you can.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Very noble endeavor. LAPD and the large departments have numerous outreach programs.
I say the more the merrier with support groups.

I can say our suicide rates are down, most likely because 900-1000 Cops are retiring LAPD this year and about 300 on the conservative side are lateraling to smaller PD’s or going to Texas Departments.
Your mental health improves when you work somewhere that supports you.
We have 52 replacing that 1200 Cop loss, with no new academy date until after July 1st.

Going to get wilder in LA

framer1

Reaction score
Very noble endeavor. LAPD and the large departments have numerous outreach programs.
I say the more the merrier with support groups.

I can say our suicide rates are down, most likely because 900-1000 Cops are retiring LAPD this year and about 300 on the conservative side are lateraling to smaller PD’s or going to Texas Departments.
Your mental health improves when you work somewhere that supports you.
We have 52 replacing that 1200 Cop loss, with no new academy date until after July 1st.

Going to get wilder in LA

That's insane, not going to LA anytime soon.