WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Calling all RDP Realtors

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
I’ve been racking my brain for years about how to pull together the RDP Realtors that have reached out to me and Dave over the years on how to collaborate with each other to help us all. Since moving our team over to EXP, I have had the chance to brainstorm with some amazing agents and I’ve come up with an idea. Team RDP is working on an RDP Agent Mastermind Group that will be held via zoom monthly to start then possibly more often based on response and volume of agents. I have some amazing agents and mentors lined up to participate and lead the group. This will lead to an RDP Agent Referral Network which I think will be a huge asset to all of us. Please either pm me, text me, email me or drop your info in this thread including the areas you serve. Please include RDP Agent Mastermind in the correspondence. Also if you are willing to lead a group with a subject you are an expert on please include the subject. I will get back to you with a zoom link and time for the first group once we are all setup.

Cheers!

Stacy Johnson
Team RDP - eXp Realty
928-706-4200
[email protected]

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
I’ve been racking my brain for years about how to pull together the RDP Realtors that have reached out to me and Dave over the years on how to collaborate with each other to help us all. Since moving our team over to EXP, I have had the chance to brainstorm with some amazing agents and I’ve come up with an idea. Team RDP is working on an RDP Agent Mastermind Group that will be held via zoom monthly to start then possibly more often based on response and volume of agents. I have some amazing agents and mentors lined up to participate and lead the group. This will lead to an RDP Agent Referral Network which I think will be a huge asset to all of us. Please either pm me, text me, email me or drop your info in this thread including the areas you serve. Please include RDP Agent Mastermind in the correspondence. Also if you are willing to lead a group with a subject you are an expert on please include the subject. I will get back to you with a zoom link and time for the first group once we are all setup.

Cheers!

Stacy Johnson
Team RDP - eXp Realty
928-706-4200
[email protected]

Let me know if you need any lending input for specific loan programs I.E. VA, FHA, Jumbo etc. I would be happy to answer any questions for your group or lead a VA or conventional lending seminar.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Let me know if you need any lending input for specific loan programs I.E. VA, FHA, Jumbo etc. I would be happy to answer any questions for your group or lead a VA or conventional lending seminar.
That would be awesome Scott! I’ll put you down!

copterzach

Reaction score
Let me know if you need any help with farm or ranch real estate in TX.

Zach

Attachments

• 43C64BF9-7D17-4902-9AE2-C6896266B1B5.jpeg
    43C64BF9-7D17-4902-9AE2-C6896266B1B5.jpeg
    595 KB · Views: 29

Springfield

Reaction score
Los Alamitos & Orange County
C9A98696-A3F6-4A19-A8EE-20CD1D7285A1.jpeg

Last edited:

Englewood

Reaction score
San Diego. I can do a class on marketing/farming.

Chevy5150

Reaction score
Inland Empire/LA/ OC area. I can also help with all lending needs in CA.

24hr approvals, close in 15 days

Attachments

• Business Card.jpg
    Business Card.jpg
    896.3 KB · Views: 25

LhcBrad

Reaction score
Count me in. I serve all of Northern Idaho. I am always happy to receive referrals.
Bhog.jpg

RiverGurl

Reaction score

Cheers!

Stacy Johnson
Team RDP - eXp Realty
928-706-4200
[email protected]
What a great idea !!! 👏

Cdog

Reaction score
Scottsdale/Phoenix checking in.

Residential, investment and commercial

Corey Condit
Exp associate broker in Arizona and California

480-720-7649

Vib

Reaction score
If you ever need commercial real estate help in metro Denver. I still own a commercial brokerage and have brokers there.